Man finds terrifying Hidden Bunker in Woods

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The original story was a series of pictures of an underground bunker that was found hidden in the woods. These pipes you see in the photograph are apparently perioscopes. There was little mentioned about the location of this bunker other than that it was found in Germany. What do you believe this bunker was used for?
They Stumbled Across This In The Woods... Beneath It Was A Terrifyingly Awesome Secret.
Here are some of the photos. Beginning with Photo 1.

hidden-german-bunker-1.jpg

Note the wall and what is written on it - Hello, Satan I love you - found scrawled on the walls in black paint -

18-Closeup-of-graffiti.jpg

Another room discovered called "The great hall" - is that an incinerator in the room? Anyone know what that is?

25-The-Great-Hall.jpg

In the other photos I looked at it looked as if there were dozens and dozens of these corridors - like a maze of tunnels underground -this underground bunker was very large - no question about it.

24-Flooded-Hallway-II.jpg

Looks like something from WW2.
Pretty cool actually,imagine finding that as a kid?
Best fort ever!!!

Another room discovered called "The great hall" - is that an incinerator in the room? Anyone know what that is?

Looks like an air handler. Duct is coming from it.

It appears to be no more than one of the many Post WWII bunkers that were constructed during the Atomic Scares of the 50s. Entire groups of people built them in the event of the apocalypse.

Looks like something from WW2.
Pretty cool actually,imagine finding that as a kid?
Best fort ever!!!
The tunnels go on everywhere it seems - they even wind around and break off into every different direction - no telling how big this thing is from the photographs - it must be very large.

Here is another one -
hidden-german-bunker-5.jpg

If this was in the US I'd say it looks like a bomb shelter from the fifties when everyone thought the Russians were going to drop nuclear bombs on the US.

Has anyone contacted the owner of the land?? They might know who built the bunker and why.

It appears to be no more than one of the many Post WWII bunkers that were constructed during the Atomic Scares of the 50s. Entire groups of people built them in the event of the apocalypse.

That looks more like a government built bunker.
And I'm not sure if the german public got into that kind of stuff or not.

Looks like a bomb shelter from the fifties when everyone thought the Russians were going to drop nuclear bombs on the US.

Has anyone contacted the owner of the land?? They might know who built the bunker and why.

It's in germany.

Forum List

Back