Man finds terrifying Hidden Bunker in Woods

1'0
Having served in Germany and studying a great deal of history about the wars there, I can almost state for a certainty this is a WWI Bunker, most likely built to protect Nazi elite from any invasion.

What about the cryillic writing?
Where in Germany is this? You will remember that half of the country was under Soviet rule for 40 years.

They did discover it,Ernie, in the context of having reported it, photographed it and given the story to the news. I have found no other story or photographs of this particular bunker before this. Have you? If not? They get the credit.

Here is a NYC Subway tunnel that I "discovered"

urban-subway-tunnel.jpg

1'0
Having served in Germany and studying a great deal of history about the wars there, I can almost state for a certainty this is a WWI Bunker, most likely built to protect Nazi elite from any invasion.

Where in Germany is this? You will remember that half of the country was under Soviet rule for 40 years.

Yep....so you gotta wonder if it's not soviet built. Or built by the germans and repurposed by the russians.

Not Cyrillic. I remember when I studied German at the Defense Language Institute, they introduced us to the form of writing used for the "pure" Germans. It was something alone these lines:German language alphabets and pronunciation

Not Cyrillic. I remember when I studied German at the Defense Language Institute, they introduced us to the form of writing used for the "pure" Germans. It was something alone these lines:German language alphabets and pronunciation

You'd think german citizens would recognize it as such. But they called it cryillic.
But then again they mistook vent pipes for periscopes.

1'0

Yep....so you gotta wonder if it's not soviet built. Or built by the germans and repurposed by the russians.

I did look up the word used and apparently that is the same alphabet the Russians use. So that is possible.

You'd think german citizens would recognize it as such. But they called it cryillic.

Wouldn't they know their own language? Perhaps they wouldn't know the difference concerning periscopes but their language? That is hard to believe. They were Germans. Right?

Wouldn't they know their own language? Perhaps they wouldn't know the difference concerning periscopes but their language? That is hard to believe. They were Germans. Right?

I could easily see them making the periscope error,but you'd think they'd be able to recognize german writing,assuming they're german and not tourist of course.

I agree, Here we go, if the German people cannot recognize their own language then who can?

They called it cryillic(slavic) and it doesnt appear it was ever used in germany.

Forum List

Back