Man finds terrifying Hidden Bunker in Woods

Looks like a bomb shelter from the fifties when everyone thought the Russians were going to drop nuclear bombs on the US.

Has anyone contacted the owner of the land?? They might know who built the bunker and why.

Good question - I do not know if the person who owned the land - or purchased it later even know this existed, Claudette.

Note the wall and what is written on it - Hello, Satan I love you - found scrawled on the walls in black paint -

18-Closeup-of-graffiti.jpg

Obviously it was not a secret hidden bunker

Seems many people had been there before

It appears to be no more than one of the many Post WWII bunkers that were constructed during the Atomic Scares of the 50s. Entire groups of people built them in the event of the apocalypse.

That looks more like a government built bunker.
And I'm not sure if the german public got into that kind of stuff or not.

Yes, did you notice the heavy metal vault doors? Like bank doors? A series of them. What were they locking up?

This is the entrance they found after finding the perioscopes. They pried the door open with a crowbar.

02-The-Entrance.jpg

It appears to be no more than one of the many Post WWII bunkers that were constructed during the Atomic Scares of the 50s. Entire groups of people built them in the event of the apocalypse.

That looks more like a government built bunker.
And I'm not sure if the german public got into that kind of stuff or not.

Yes, did you notice the heavy metal vault doors? Like bank doors? A series of them. What were they locking up?

Didnt see any vault doors. Which photo?

What was so terrifying?

Looks like a regular bunker

You do, realize, don't you that there was a war fought there about 70 years ago? Did it occur to you that this is likely a military facility built by the NAZI's and abandoned after the war?

Those weren't periscopes. More likely they were ventilation pipes. The curve is so they don't fill up with rain and debris.

No. The people who investigated it state clearly they are perioscopes. They should know, Ernie. They were on site - looking at them.

These doors were reported to be as heavy as bank doors and it was said it is a mystery how they were ripped off the walls -

12-First-heavy-door.jpg

You do, realize, don't you that there was a war fought there about 70 years ago? Did it occur to you that this is likely a military facility built by the NAZI's and abandoned after the war?

Did it occur to you that germans dont use Cyrillic writing?

You are very keen to note that Herewego, there are many things about this underground bunker that are quite mysterious.

Forum List

Back