Man forces daughter to marry her rapist

It's always a matter of degree. I had a girlfriend who was 2 years younger than me when I was in high school. We continued to date during my freshman year of college when I turned 18 and she was 15 (a couple months from 16). Technically, I suppose, it could've been rape (though I believe my state's law requires a wider age difference than ours). There are some scenarios where statutory rape doesn't result in harm. But in general, I agree that some dude in his mid-20s trying to bed a HS girl is looking to take advantage, and the younger girl is not mentally equipped to be on guard. Same if genders are reversed. Women are equally (if not more) cunning.

The point I was getting at in the OP was that, where no one disagrees RAPE happened, the bible orders the woman to marry her rapist. And this scumbag was following through on that biblical principle.

It's always a matter of degree. I had a girlfriend who was 2 years younger than me when I was in high school. We continued to date during my freshman year of college when I turned 18 and she was 15 (a couple months from 16). Technically, I suppose, it could've been rape (though I believe my state's law requires a wider age difference than ours). There are some scenarios where statutory rape doesn't make sense. But in general, I agree that some dude in his mid-20s trying to bed a HS girl is looking to take advantage, and the younger girl is not mentally equipped to be on guard. Same if genders are reversed. Women are equally (if not more) cunning.

I always wonder when it comes to women having sex with boys. That is really, really messed up. What does a grown woman want with a little boy's little hairless pecker?
giggle.gif

They must be sick, soooo sick in the head. Speaking as a woman, I cannot IMAGINE being sexually turned on by a little boy child. Lol.

It's always a matter of degree. I had a girlfriend who was 2 years younger than me when I was in high school. We continued to date during my freshman year of college when I turned 18 and she was 15 (a couple months from 16). Technically, I suppose, it could've been rape (though I believe my state's law requires a wider age difference than ours). There are some scenarios where statutory rape doesn't make sense. But in general, I agree that some dude in his mid-20s trying to bed a HS girl is looking to take advantage, and the younger girl is not mentally equipped to be on guard. Same if genders are reversed. Women are equally (if not more) cunning.

I always wonder when it comes to women having sex with boys. That is really, really messed up. What does a grown woman want with a little boy's little hairless pecker?
giggle.gif

They must be sick, soooo sick in the head. Speaking as a woman, I cannot IMAGINE being sexually turned on by a little boy child. Lol.

Usually the "boy" is 16-17 and fully developed. My issue is mostly with the brain of the older person. "So you're 26, or whatever, and you're talking about....WHAT? ....with a teenager? The latest slap bracelets?" At best, the 26-year-old is a freaking moron.

giggle.gif

Usually the "boy" is 16-17 and fully developed. My issue is mostly with the brain of the older person. "So you're 26, or whatever, and you're talking about....WHAT? ....with a teenager? The latest slap bracelets?" At best, the 26-year-old is a freaking moron.

There is definitely something the matter with these people who chase kids for sex.

This most recent case of a female teacher molesting a student . . .the boy was 13 years old! I don't think most boys have even gone through puberty at 13 years old! Good grief. Something is definitely wrong with these women (and men), and 16 or 17 is still a CHILD to me. I wouldn't even date a guy in his 20s because I think they are too young. Lol.

giggle.gif

Meh, I've seen plenty of 16 and 17 year old boys, and a lot of them do not look to be "fully developed" to me. They look like little boys in most instances. Lol.

Kids are not emotionally prepared for intimate "adult" relationships. That's why they like a new boy every week! They are immature and they are kids who are just starting out in life. If you are ever "tempted" by a child/teen, then you'd better move your sorry butt on down the line and forget about it. What the hell is a 20-something-year-old hanging out with 14 year olds for anyway? What a loser.

If kids are not prepared for intimate "Adult" relationships, then why the ever increasing acceptance of intimate "adult" relationships between "kids"?

Because it is known that children are going to experiment with sex because of curiosity and because of exposure to more sexually explicit material than in the past.

We know that children are going to experiment with alcohol but that doesn't stop us from arresting teenagers for underage drinking.

Kids are not emotionally prepared for intimate "adult" relationships. That's why they like a new boy every week! They are immature and they are kids who are just starting out in life. If you are ever "tempted" by a child/teen, then you'd better move your sorry butt on down the line and forget about it. What the hell is a 20-something-year-old hanging out with 14 year olds for anyway? What a loser.

If kids are not prepared for intimate "Adult" relationships, then why the ever increasing acceptance of intimate "adult" relationships between "kids"?

Because it is known that children are going to experiment with sex because of curiosity and because of exposure to more sexually explicit material than in the past.

We know that children are going to experiment with alcohol but that doesn't stop us from arresting teenagers for underage drinking.

Why are you arguing with me, and what are you arguing for? What?

Just come out and say your piece. Are you hinting that you think it's okay for grownups to "sex up" teens?

Every guy I've ever known who was "interested" in teenagers was a dirtbag. No kidding.

That is likely a result of society's strong taboo on the subject, not that only "dirt bags" find physically mature teenagers "interesting".

I'm sure you've known teenage girls that could pass for women in their twenties.

giggle.gif

There is definitely something the matter with these people who chase kids for sex.

This most recent case of a female teacher molesting a student . . .the boy was 13 years old! I don't think most boys have even gone through puberty at 13 years old! Good grief. Something is definitely wrong with these women (and men), and 16 or 17 is still a CHILD to me. I wouldn't even date a guy in his 20s because I think they are too young. Lol.
Well that's because dudes at most ages up til 35 are, by and large, idiots. (I can say that now that I'm 37 )

Every guy I've ever known who was "interested" in teenagers was a dirtbag. No kidding.

That is likely a result of society's strong taboo on the subject, not that only "dirt bags" find physically mature teenagers "interesting".

I'm sure you've known teenage girls that could pass for women in their twenties.

But they are NOT women in their 20s. They are still children.

It's true, mostly social outcasts and dirtbags go chasing teenagers around for sex.

They can find them as "interesting" as they want. It's the actions that matter. I've been guilty of drooling over photos of 19 yr olds on the Internet. That's not really what we're talking about here.

Just come out and say your piece. Are you hinting that you think it's okay for grownups to "sex up" teens?

Actually, I think that society has failed to deal with the increasing divergence between when a person is financially ready to be an independent "Adult" in society (due to increased education requirements) and the DECREASING age of PHYSICAL sexual maturity.

This discrepancy, imo, is a big contributor to many issues, such as single motherhood and juvenile delinquency.

My tentative "solution", as time point in time, is that we should accelerate education so that we can start bringing those two different forms of adulthood more inline.

I think that technology, in the form of online self paced education might be a big part of that.

If older teen males were not still being forced to act like "School children" then the older adult males would not have anything more to offer teen girls looking for more adult roles to take.

They can find them as "interesting" as they want. It's the actions that matter. I've been guilty of drooling over photos of 19 yr olds on the Internet. That's not really what we're talking about here.

Well, there is a pretty big difference between a 16-year-old girl and a 19-year-old girl. They mature a LOT between those ages. That is why I say AOC should be 18 across the board.

Actually, this is just fallout from the liberal "anything goes" attitude towards sex. Soon people who fuck chickens will be demanding their "rights"

It's a slippery slope that actually exists.

Actually, I think that society has failed to deal with the increasing divergence between when a person is financially ready to be an independent "Adult" in society (due to increased education requirements) and the DECREASING age of PHYSICAL sexual maturity.

This discrepancy, imo, is a big contributor to many issues, such as single motherhood and juvenile delinquency.

My tentative "solution", as time point in time, is that we should accelerate education so that we can start bringing those two different forms of adulthood more inline.

I think that technology, in the form of online self paced education might be a big part of that.

If older teen males were not still being forced to act like "School children" then the older adult males would not have anything more to offer teen girls looking for more adult roles to take.

Most teen mothers end up being a single mothers because they are TOO young to make a commitment. Most teen girls are actually interested in the boys their own ages. The ONLY reason why they are interested in a man is because of what he can give them, because he may have a car, a job and money.

Well, there is a pretty big difference between a 16-year-old girl and a 19-year-old girl. They mature a LOT between those ages. That is why I say AOC should be 18 across the board.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned in this thread. Where were the parents when this girl was out getting drunk with 28 year old men to begin with?

Forum List

Back