Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Billy doesn't ruminate enough so we must not eat of his defiled flesh. He barely speaks coherent English. In polite society, we do not need speak in allegory to make the insecurity within us feel superior.

We don't need to say "dont eat of the flesh of animals that do not ruminate" to communicate the basic idea not to listen to retards (like Billy).

The reason you say things like that (with a forked tongue) is because you're insecure, and have to speak like a dungeons and dragons playing incel in order to make yourself feel superior.

Cringe level is 7, 836.

Obsession with crackers adds one, to that number.

Billy doesn't ruminate enough so we must not eat of his defiled flesh. He barely speaks coherent English. In polite society, we do not need speak in allegory to make the insecurity within us feel superior.

We don't need to say "dont eat of the flesh of animals that do not ruminate" to communicate the basic idea not to listen to retards (like Billy).

The reason you say things like that (with a forked tongue) is because you're insecure, and have to speak like a dungeons and dragons playing incel in order to make yourself feel superior.

Cringe level is 7, 836.

And you think that gibberish was coherent? lol...

You do have my condolences.

Why do crackers get your short and curlies in a knot?

Do you want an end to the age of darkness perpetuated by false religions or not? If you do, STFU.

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.
Yahad was a bunch of Incels. No wonder you talk like those dorks that meet up in parks to have fake sword fights :laughing0301:

lol... you have to go back to the dead sea scrolls to learn what it means.

doofus.
Whatever you think it means, they didn't have sex and they worshipped a sky fairy -

Good thing I'm not a retarded kosher law following incel like you are - or my then defiled mind would have me arguing like an obsessed toddler about crackers on the internet on a daily basis when i could be cleaning my second refrigerator or reflecting on why im not getting any sex :lol:
Nonsense. That theory was perpetuated by celibates to justify their perversity.

Qumran was a high class resort run by men and women dedicated to preserving the hidden teaching of the law.

You are just another idiot who doesn't think that Jesus got any.... lol...
I'm fairly certain that you're too big of an insecure, two-faced Cultist to "get any," and so it makes sense the belief that the Yahad were Incels.

Plus, it's fffffucking hilarious!

Cringe level is 7, 836.

And you think that gibberish was coherent? lol...

You do have my condolences.
You talk like a Cultist because you are insecure. That's pretty straight-forward, Billy :thup:

Do you want an end to the age of darkness perpetuated by false religions or not? If you do, STFU.

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.
Yahad was a bunch of Incels. No wonder you talk like those dorks that meet up in parks to have fake sword fights :laughing0301:

doofus.
Whatever you think it means, they didn't have sex and they worshipped a sky fairy -

Good thing I'm not a retarded kosher law following incel like you are - or my then defiled mind would have me arguing like an obsessed toddler about crackers on the internet on a daily basis when i could be cleaning my second refrigerator or reflecting on why im not getting any sex :lol:

Qumran was a high class resort run by men and women dedicated to preserving the hidden teaching of the law.

I'm fairly certain that you're too big of an insecure, two-faced Cultist to "get any," and so it makes sense the belief that the Yahad were Incels.

ya, fucking hilarious!

:laughing0301:

Much scholarly research points to celibacy being practiced at Qumran. Qumran papers still being found today point to its Agenda of celibacy.

:lol:

But but but but but "nuh nuh" cuz Billy on the internet says so, and because some of his Cult Leaders have published counter-theories.

doofus.

ya, fucking hilarious!

:laughing0301:
It's pretty fuckin funny, Billy.

You talk like a Wizard and are an Incel.

More repurcussions of being involved in a Cult.

Much scholarly research points to celibacy being practiced at Qumran. Qumran papers still being found today point to its Agenda of celibacy.

But but but but but "nuh nuh" cuz Billy on the internet says so, and because some of his Cult Leaders have published counter-theories.

:auiqs.jpg:

Much scholarly research points to the fact that scripture, from the beginning, uses metaphors, analogies, similes, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., well known and long established tools for teaching.

But derp derp derp, whatda duh cultist celibate, you, you, you, wizard!

:splat:

Last edited:

Much scholarly research points to the fact that scripture, from the beginning, uses metaphors, analogies, similes, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., well known and long established tools for teaching.

Thats not profound*, and it doesnt cause anyone but your lil cult to speak like that outside of reading the fairy tale.

*autocorrect for the douche

Youre eating my words though. Good, youre not ruminating for once, Cultist

Last edited:

Thats not prolific, and it doesnt cause anyone but your lil cult to speal like that outside of reading the fairy tale.

lol... You should take some time out of your busy day deriding subjects that are above your grasp to look up the meaning of the word prolific.

Unless you are deliberately trying to look like a moron, that is.

:1041:

Last edited:

Thats not prolific, and it doesnt cause anyone but your lil cult to speal like that outside of reading the fairy tale.

lol... You should take some time out of your busy deriding subjects that are above your grasp to look up the meaning of the word prolific.

Unless you are deliberately trying to look like a moron, that is.
I think its easy enough to grasp simple concepts without Cult speak fairy tales...but then, absent those I dont end up in the awesome headspace that has me whining about crackers on my ass on the internet all day like a good little sheep would.

Queue forked tongue speak about sheep in 3..

A billion or so, give or take.

Is that you again Legion? lol....

I see that you are still with that herd of swine perpetually stampeding off a cliff.

And some people don't believe in curses......

Imagine that!

:777:
Aren't you the clever fellow. Who could have possibly seen that coming giving your penchant to ask who is we.

If you tell other people their religion is wrong and that they are going to hell, you qualify as an extremist nutjob religious fanatic. You are the kind of people that go to war over religious beliefs. You might want to check on the founding principles of this country.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I am more than aware that you believe the Catholic practice of the Holy Eucharist is bunk. You've probably made over a hundred such posts. So I wonder what reason you could possibly have that requires you to keep voicing your displeasure over and over again with my choice of religion.

You really need to try and apply your mind to pay attention.

I never said that you are going to hell. I said that if scripture is true you are already under the condemnation of God, you are already in hell, and consigned to permanent destruction.

Thats why you don't even have an inkling that what you do in church for spiritual life by worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo made by human hands amounts to idolatry, not according to me but according to the law of God and the dictionary.

And according to what you call the word of God such a vile and degrading practice results in death, not after you die a physical death but in the very day that you do it, which was decades ago, according to you.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

So try to understand that I don't give a crap about your choice of religion.

I only engage you at all for the benefit of those standing around watching that they may come to know he who truly is God by revealing his wisdom in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and by you so generously demonstrating the terrible and disturbing death consequent to your deliberate and brazen defiance which clearly reveals your hatred for both God and Jesus by you desecrating and reducing his teachings from God, the Actual Body of Christ, into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.
I’m sorry. I couldn’t hear you above your acting like a religious nutjob.

Please tell me more how my religion is wrong and how God is going to punish me.

If I posted it again would it matter?

Again. I never said that you are going to hell. I never said that God was going to punish you. I said that if scripture is true you are already under the condemnation of God, you are already in hell, and consigned to permanent destruction.

Thats why you don't even have an inkling that what you do in church for spiritual life by worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo made by human hands amounts to idolatry, not according to me but according to the law of God and the dictionary.

And according to what you profess to believe is the word of God such a vile and degrading practice results in death, not after you die a physical death but in the very day that you do it, which was decades ago, according to you.

I only engage you at all for the benefit of those standing around watching that they may come to know he who truly is God by revealing his wisdom in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and by you so generously demonstrating the terrible and disturbing death consequent to your deliberate and brazen defiance which clearly reveals your hatred for both God and Jesus by you desecrating and reducing his teachings from God, the Actual Body of Christ, into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.
Sure you didn’t.

As you proceed to explain all the ways I am going to hell because I’m a Catholic.

The Westboro boys got nothing on you.

Is that you again Legion? lol....

I see that you are still with that herd of swine perpetually stampeding off a cliff.

And some people don't believe in curses......

Imagine that!

:777:
Aren't you the clever fellow. Who could have possibly seen that coming giving your penchant to ask who is we.

If you tell other people their religion is wrong and that they are going to hell, you qualify as an extremist nutjob religious fanatic. You are the kind of people that go to war over religious beliefs. You might want to check on the founding principles of this country.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I am more than aware that you believe the Catholic practice of the Holy Eucharist is bunk. You've probably made over a hundred such posts. So I wonder what reason you could possibly have that requires you to keep voicing your displeasure over and over again with my choice of religion.

I never said that you are going to hell. I said that if scripture is true you are already under the condemnation of God, you are already in hell, and consigned to permanent destruction.

And according to what you call the word of God such a vile and degrading practice results in death, not after you die a physical death but in the very day that you do it, which was decades ago, according to you.

Again. I never said that you are going to hell. I never said that God was going to punish you. I said that if scripture is true you are already under the condemnation of God, you are already in hell, and consigned to permanent destruction.

And according to what you profess to believe is the word of God such a vile and degrading practice results in death, not after you die a physical death but in the very day that you do it, which was decades ago, according to you.

Sure you didn’t.

As you proceed to explain all the ways I am going to hell because I’m a Catholic.

No ding. You are not going to hell because you are catholic.

You are already in hell because you worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

If you keep trying to follow this one thought you might get it one day. Then you might be able to complete two thoughts and so on and so forth until one day you might even graduate to comprehending sentences.

you can do it!

Last edited:

Sure you didn’t.

You are already in hell because you worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

If you keep trying to follow one thought you might get it one day. Then you might be able to complete two thoughts and so on and so forth until one day you might graduate to sentences.

you can do it!
And you think that post doesn’t make you look like a religious nutjob fundamentalist?

Tell me again. I didn’t get it the first 2,300 times.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Sure you didn’t.

If you keep trying to follow one thought you might get it one day. Then you might be able to complete two thoughts and so on and so forth until one day you might graduate to sentences.

you can do it!
And you think that post doesn’t make you look like a religious nutjob fundamentalist?

He couldnt say it straight forwardly because he's never LEARNED anything that way. The cult hasnt decoded his cultspeak to proper English.

Sure you didn’t.

you can do it!

OK. if scripture is true idolatry is a vile and degrading practice forbidden by divine law under penalty of death.

if scripture is true you an idolator and are already in hell and have been ever since the first day you got down on your knees decades ago to worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

Thats should be clear enough for any asshole.

Sure you didn’t.

you can do it!

OK. if scripture is true idolatry is a vile a degrading practice forbidden by divine law under penalty of death.

if scripture is true you an idolator and are already in hell and have been ever since the first day you got down on your knees decades ago to worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life.

Ohhh hes triggered now. Thats what you get for not ruminating, fork-tongue.

Sure you didn’t.

you can do it!

OK. if scripture is true idolatry is a vile and degrading practice forbidden by divine law under penalty of death.

Why are you using scripture at all? It’s not your religion, right?

And since it’s not your religion, you shouldn’t be expected to understand it and you don’t.

So why are you trying to interpret other people’s religion. You don’t see me doing that to your religion, whatever that religion is, lol.

Sure you didn’t.

you can do it!

Why are you using scripture at all? It’s not your religion, right?

And since it’s not your religion, you shouldn’t be expected to understand it and you don’t.

So why are you trying to interpret other people’s religion. You don’t see me doing that to your religion, whatever that religion is, lol.
He's a sod Jew who's in the Clown union.

Why are you using scripture at all?

good question, they are unproven, manufactured speculations based on predetermined objectives.

the events of the 1st century are a public domain, certainly not the purview of any specific organization especially one established in the 4th century.

christianity has subverted historical events into a false religion as a disguise for their political objectives which accordingly is a right for all religious entities to remedy their purposeful deception. primarily the fallacy of an interpretive messiah to solidify their objective.

Forum List

Back