Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have my morals and you have yours. So not universal standards.
No. You have your opinions and I have my opinions. You can’t believe anyone else’s opinions are better or worse than anyone else’s opinions without recognizing that there is an absolute standard which exists.
Ya, MY standard, lol.
Ah.... the deification of man.
Everyone has their own standards, I've said that before.
And their own consequences. You can choose your standard but you can't choose your consequence.
Every path you take every day will have consequences.

No. You have your opinions and I have my opinions. You can’t believe anyone else’s opinions are better or worse than anyone else’s opinions without recognizing that there is an absolute standard which exists.
Ya, MY standard, lol.
And their own consequences. You can choose your standard but you can't choose your consequence.
Absolutely, but the further you deviate from the standard the more severe and the more likely the predictable surprises will be.

Ya, MY standard, lol.
Absolutely, but the further you deviate from the standard the more severe and the more likely the predictable surprises will be.
Ya, but who defines the standard? And what did a fetus do to warrant deformity and retardation as a consequence for having done nothing?

Yes, we are meant to devour God as in to be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling. Which is exactly what happens when we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ.

how many of you are there?
A billion or so, give or take.

Is that you again Legion? lol....

I see that you are still with that herd of swine perpetually stampeding off a cliff.

And some people don't believe in curses......

Imagine that!

:777:

Yes, we are meant to devour God as in to be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling. Which is exactly what happens when we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ.

I see that you are still with that herd of swine perpetually stampeding off a cliff.

Imagine that!

Aren't you the clever fellow. Who could have possibly seen that coming giving your penchant to ask who is we.

If you tell other people their religion is wrong and that they are going to hell, you qualify as an extremist nutjob religious fanatic. You are the kind of people that go to war over religious beliefs. You might want to check on the founding principles of this country.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I am more than aware that you believe the Catholic practice of the Holy Eucharist is bunk. You've probably made over a hundred such posts. So I wonder what reason you could possibly have that requires you to keep voicing your displeasure over and over again with my choice of religion.

Last edited:
Ya, but who defines the standard? And what did a fetus do to warrant deformity and retardation as a consequence for having done nothing?
Logic and reason. Which is to say God as he created existence and existence is logical.

I never said creation was perfect, Taz. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was one of the first points in Genesis.

... with my choice of religion.

nothing surprising there, a political document disguised as a religion there is no choice were you religious.
The only thing surprising is your expectation that anyone would care what your opinion of their religion is.

First of all you don’t make any sense most of the time. Secondly you’re even more of an extremist religious nutjob fanatic than hobelim is.

And lastly who the fuck are you to criticize the faith of others and judge them for it? You aren’t God. Stop trying to act like you are.

Last edited:
Logic and reason. Which is to say God as he created existence and existence is logical.

I never said creation was perfect, Taz. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was one of the first points in Genesis.
So god isn't perfect. Hmmm.. That's quite a concept. What else does he fuck up on?

nothing surprising there, a political document disguised as a religion there is no choice were you religious.
The only thing surprising is your expectation that anyone would care what your opinion of their religion is.

First of all you don’t make any sense most of the time. Secondly you’re even more of an extremist religious nutjob fanatic than hobelim is.

And lastly who the fuck are you to criticize the faith of others and judge them for it? You aren’t God. Stop trying to act like you are.
The only thing surprising is your expectation that anyone would care what your opinion of their religion is ... And lastly who the fuck are you to criticize the faith of others

you imply there are several ...

upload_2019-10-3_8-53-47.jpeg

your "religion" in particular is a concern for human decency and is not an unbiased choice. a forged political document disguised as a religion.

anyone searching for a religion and considers christianity is a nutjob from the beginning.

So god isn't perfect. Hmmm.. That's quite a concept. What else does he fuck up on?
How’d you make that leap in logic?

The only thing surprising is your expectation that anyone would care what your opinion of their religion is ... And lastly who the fuck are you to criticize the faith of others

you imply there are several ...

View attachment 282606

your "religion" in particular is a concern for human decency and is not an unbiased choice. a forged political document disguised as a religion.

anyone searching for a religion and considers christianity is a nutjob from the beginning.
Yes, there are several religions.

But you only attack one.

Thanks for proving my point.

You said creation isn't perfect, so either god isn't perfect or he created deformed retards on purpose. Pick one.

why are those

You said creation isn't perfect, so either god isn't perfect or he created deformed retards on purpose. Pick one.
Why are those the only two choices?

How do you know this isn’t exactly what he wanted?

why are those

Why are those the only two choices?

How do you know this isn’t exactly what he wanted?
Because that would make him an imbecile, an asshole, and a sadist.

Imagine that!

Aren't you the clever fellow. Who could have possibly seen that coming giving your penchant to ask who is we.

If you tell other people their religion is wrong and that they are going to hell, you qualify as an extremist nutjob religious fanatic. You are the kind of people that go to war over religious beliefs. You might want to check on the founding principles of this country.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I am more than aware that you believe the Catholic practice of the Holy Eucharist is bunk. You've probably made over a hundred such posts. So I wonder what reason you could possibly have that requires you to keep voicing your displeasure over and over again with my choice of religion.

You really need to try and apply your mind to pay attention.

I never said that you are going to hell. I said that if scripture is true you are already under the condemnation of God, you are already in hell, and consigned to permanent destruction.

Thats why you don't even have an inkling that what you do in church for spiritual life by worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo made by human hands amounts to idolatry, not according to me but according to the law of God and the dictionary.

And according to the word of God such a vile and degrading practice results in death, not after you die a physical death but in the very day that you do it, which was decades ago, according to you.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

So try to understand that I don't give a crap about your choice of religion.

I only engage you at all for the benefit of those standing around watching that they may come to know he who truly is God by revealing his wisdom in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and by you so generously demonstrating the terrible and disturbing death consequent to your deliberate and brazen defiance which clearly reveals your hatred for both God and Jesus by you desecrating and reducing his teachings from God, the Actual Body of Christ, into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.

Last edited:

Imagine that!

I never said that you are going to hell. I said that if scripture is true you are already under the condemnation of God, in hell, and consigned to permanent destruction.

Thats why you don't even have an inkling that what you do in church for spiritual life by worshipping and eating a matzo made by human hands amounts to idolatry, not according to me but according to the law of God and the dictionary.

And according to the word of God such a vile and degrading practice results in death, not after you die a physical death but in the very day that you do it, which was decades ago, according to you.

I only engage you at all for the benefit of those standing around watching that they may come to know he who truly is God by revealing his wisdom in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and by you so generously demonstrating the terrible and disturbing death consequent to your deliberate defiance.
The bible isn't the word of god, it's inspired by god. No?

Imagine that!

I never said that you are going to hell. I said that if scripture is true you are already under the condemnation of God, in hell, and consigned to permanent destruction.

Thats why you don't even have an inkling that what you do in church for spiritual life by worshipping and eating a matzo made by human hands amounts to idolatry, not according to me but according to the law of God and the dictionary.

I only engage you at all for the benefit of those standing around watching that they may come to know he who truly is God by revealing his wisdom in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly and by you so generously demonstrating the terrible and disturbing death consequent to your deliberate defiance.
The bible isn't the word of god, it's inspired by god. No?

The bible has extraterrestrial instruction, teaching for humans, on how to become and remain sane in a world full of stupid people hidden in figurative language which is only comprehensible to those who apply their minds to think deeply.

Thats why it is forbidden, under penalty of death, to swallow the teaching (flesh) of unclean creatures like ding who do not ruminate, think deeply, their flesh, (teaching), defiles and contaminates the mind, a persons only means of experiencing life.

Even you know that its stupid to believe that by celebrating the torture and death of Jesus and eating him in the form of a lifeless cracker made by human hands doesn't grant eternal life to anyone and as a belief is completely insane as revealed by believers who openly demonstrate that they have lost their minds which fulfills and confirms the promise of a curse for failing to comply with divine instruction.

They have their reward already!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back