Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it morally wrong to hate coal miners?
Depends what your morals are.
You misspelled opinions.
No, I was correct.
Your opinion that hating is wrong is no better or worse than someone else’s opinion that hating is right.
Actually, no. Some people are morally bankrupt, like Trump...
You can’t take that position without recognizing a standard to make that comparison against.

In fact, you can’t even make an argument that Hitler was wrong.

No such thing. Can't even all agree that killing is wrong.
There you have then. It’s just your opinion that hating is wrong.
People aren't born hating other people, it's your surroundings that teach you that. And for gays, it's religion for the most part that teaches people to hate gays.
I see you have a strong external locus of control, Taz. That’s not really a surprise.

You do realize that there’s no need to blame anyone for hating others because you believe there is no universal right and wrong.
When losing an argument, you always turn to gibberish.
I’m just leading you to your logical conclusion, Taz.

You literally have zero basis to hold your opinions above someone else’s opinions.

You don’t believe in an absolute truth.
Everyone considers themself to be morally superior. Just look at Trumplethinskin.

From a Darwinian viewpoint there’s nothing wrong with the string killing the weak. From a Darwinian viewpoint the strong killing the weak is advantageous.

There you have then. It’s just your opinion that hating is wrong.
People aren't born hating other people, it's your surroundings that teach you that. And for gays, it's religion for the most part that teaches people to hate gays.
I see you have a strong external locus of control, Taz. That’s not really a surprise.

You do realize that there’s no need to blame anyone for hating others because you believe there is no universal right and wrong.

You literally have zero basis to hold your opinions above someone else’s opinions.

Everyone considers themself to be morally superior. Just look at Trumplethinskin.
Which is exactly how I know they believe in a universal truth; a universal right and wrong.

Messiah was prophesied about by numerous prophets, and the prophecies were very specific. Jesus The Christ Fulfilled them,.

You don't need the New Testament to believe in Christ. You can accept Christ through The Old Prophets writings about him.

Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus

1 person fulfilling 8 prophecies: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 1 person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 chance in 10 to the 157th power 1 person fulfilling 300+ prophecies: Only Jesus!

Here are just two examples of prophecy fulfilled in the crucifixion of Jesus. Crucifixion was not even invented when these were written.

Psalm 22:14-16 – “My life is poured out like water, and all My bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax, melting within Me. My strength has dried up like sunbaked clay. My tongue sticks to the roof of My mouth. You have laid Me in the dust and left Me for dead. My enemies surround Me like a pack of dogs; an evil gang closes in on Me. They have pierced My hands and feet.”

Zechariah 12:10a – “Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on all the people of Jerusalem. They will look on Me whom they have pierced and mourn for Him as for an only son.”

Finally Taz admits to a his belief that he does believe in right and wrong and that he expects everyone else to know and follow it.

It’s why he gets so darn mad.

Which is exactly how I know they believe in a universal truth; a universal right and wrong.
download-1.jpg

View attachment 282387
Can’t have it both ways, Taz. You can’t take moral stands without acknowledging that morals are universal.

View attachment 282387
Can’t have it both ways, Taz. You can’t take moral stands without acknowledging that morals are universal.
I have my morals and you have yours. So not universal standards.

View attachment 282387
No. You have your opinions and I have my opinions. You can’t believe anyone else’s opinions are better or worse than anyone else’s opinions without recognizing that there is an absolute standard which exists.

View attachment 282387
No. You have your opinions and I have my opinions. You can’t believe anyone else’s opinions are better or worse than anyone else’s opinions without recognizing that there is an absolute standard which exists.
Ya, MY standard, lol.

View attachment 282387
Ya, MY standard, lol.
Ah.... the deification of man.

Ya, MY standard, lol.

lol... don't you deify and worship another man , a sod Jew no less?

Ya, MY standard, lol.

Fully human and fully God. That is my belief.

Yes, a humble sod Jew no less.

Ya, MY standard, lol.

so you worship a fully human being as if he was also fully God and then solemnly eat him.

The deification of man. Tasty! lol....

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side!

Ya, MY standard, lol.

so you worship a fully human being as if he was also fully God and then solemnly eat him.

Hoe-Billy...nobody cares about your hypocritical views on sky daddy, aka YHWh or whatever you want to call her today.

Ya, MY standard, lol.

Yes, but I would have probably have said it more respectfully.

Yes, we are meant to devour God as in to be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling. Which is exactly what happens when we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ. You do not have enough faith to believe that God would choose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and sacrifice himself to reconcile justice with mercy. You probably don’t even believe God is capable of doing so. And you certainly don’t have enough faith to believe he will manifest his spirit into the host so that we can be totally absorbed by a powerful feeling for no other reason that we asked him to and had enough faith that he would. So you will never be able to test it for yourself or experience it for yourself. I have tested it. I have experienced it. I understand the power of faith. I understand that faith can transform us. You lack faith.

I am your storm. Look at how crazy I am making you behave.

Ya, MY standard, lol.
Everyone has their own standards, I've said that before.

Ya, MY standard, lol.
Everyone has their own standards, I've said that before.
And their own consequences. You can choose your standard but you can't choose your consequence.

Forum List

Back