Man punches Nazi Richard Spencer during interview

Normally I'm against violence, but he's a Nazi.

Violence seems to be a natural response for leftists. They guy is scum, however in America you have a right to say disgusting vile things.

Violence and then trying to ignore it seem par for the course with conservatives....

. You can't prove what these people identify as, but for the agenda the labels are placed nice and neat by you people, and even if the placement doesn't line up.

As reprehensible as the man's views may or may not be, the assault was unwarranted and criminal.
Why does everyone feel the need to do this? Your 'disgust" with his views is noted, but it reminds me of all the qualifiers Hillary and Obama use with the poor video guy who "caused" the Libyan terrorist attack.

The man has a right to his opinion without being assaulted by these leftist freaks. PERIOD!

. It's amazing how easy the woman lied. Wow.

Violence seems to be a natural response for leftists. They guy is scum, however in America you have a right to say disgusting vile things.

Violence and then trying to ignore it seem par for the course with conservatives....

. You can't prove what these people identify as, but for the agenda the labels are placed nice and neat by you people, and even if the placement doesn't line up.

No, they're are simply attending a Conservative's Presidential rally...lol...
Try a better deflection next tine...

As reprehensible as the man's views may or may not be, the assault was unwarranted and criminal.
Why does everyone feel the need to do this? Your 'disgust" with his views is noted, but it reminds me of all the qualifiers Hillary and Obama use with the poor video guy who "caused" the Libyan terrorist attack.

The man has a right to his opinion without being assaulted by these leftist freaks. PERIOD!

That's funny. Nowhere in my post did I express my opinion about the man's views much less express "disgust" about them. That being established, I have to ask...

Why does everyone feel the need to do this? Read into things said or written things that are not there? Is it ignorance or are some people just looking for a reason to complain?

. Matters not... Might be that they are there wanting to become a conservative, but haven't made the leap yet or even if they would be accepted anyhow if wanted to be. Heck they might be anarchist trying to get something started between the groups. Hmmm. You can't accept any other opinion because you are politically driven to push a narrative no matter what the story might be.

. Matters not... Might be that they are there wanting to become a conservative, but haven't made the leap yet or even if they would be accepted anyhow if wanted to be. Heck they might be anarchist trying to get something started between the groups. Hmmm. You can't accept any other opinion because you are politically driven to push a narrative no matter what the story might be.

Actually you are clutching at straws and failing at that...in your unrealistic attempt at a rebuttal, everyone there is either a Hindu or Rastafarian but no one is a conservative...lol.

The rightwingers in this thread:

• Are defending a Nazi.
  • Are arguing that it must be a Liberal who punched him because conservatives have problem with Naxis.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
. No it's just that conservatives are peaceful, so if you take them out of the mix, then you only have the Nazi and the liberal left. Duh. Your problem is that you try and tie to many groups together, but that's what liberals do in order to try and defeat their supposed enemy all at once. LOL
Why are you assuming it's Liberals? Or do conservatives have no problem with Nazis?

• Are defending a Nazi.
  • Are arguing that it must be a Liberal who punched him because conservatives have problem with Naxis.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
. No it's just that conservatives are peaceful, so if you take them out of the mix, then you only have the Nazi and the liberal left. Duh. Your problem is that you try and tie to many groups together, but that's what liberals do in order to try and defeat their supposed enemy all at once. LOL
Why are you assuming it's Liberals? Or do conservatives have no problem with Nazis?
It was a commie, they hate Nazi's, conservatives hate commies, liberals hate conservatives.

• Are defending a Nazi.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

You've already proved you're no better than a nazi by approving violence against people whom you disagree with, remember? "Normally I'm against violence, but he's a Nazi" you said opening in the beginning of this thread.

• Are defending a Nazi.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
Odd

I see them upset over an unprovoked attack
I see selective outrage. Show me where Right-Wingers were upset about this unprovoked attack:

There were threads started on that attack. Show me where the Republicans were upset.

See, this is the problem: you're all lying hypocrites, and it's simple to prove it.

• Are defending a Nazi.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
Odd

I see selective outrage. Show me where Right-Wingers were upset about this unprovoked attack:

There were threads started on that attack. Show me where the Republicans were upset.

See, this is the problem: you're all lying hypocrites, and it's simple to prove it.

Your deflection to a different attack is noted.

So the two of you advocate physically assaulting those with whom you disagree
False. I disagree with Orrin Hatch. I don't advocate violence against him.

We're talking about a Nazi. Maybe you don't think they're so bad.

• Are defending a Nazi.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
Odd

No deflection. They are both unprovoked attacks. You wingnuts were fine with one - an attack on a Black man, and are fake outraged over the other - an attack on a Nazi.

• Are defending a Nazi.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
Odd

No deflection. They are both unprovoked attacks. You wingnuts were fine with one - an attack on a Black man, and are fake outraged over the other - an attack on a Nazi.

No deflection.

giphy.gif

You've already proved you're no better than a nazi by approving violence against people whom you disagree with, remember?
False. I disagree with Lindsey Graham. I don't approve of violence against him.

We're talking about a Nazi. I realize you are fine with Nazis but real Americans are not.

You've already proved you're no better than a nazi by approving violence against people whom you disagree with, remember?
False. I disagree with Lindsey Graham. I don't approve of violence against him.

We're talking about a Nazi. I realize you are fine with Nazis but real Americans are not.

And you approve of assaulting people who disagree with your views. I think you need to read up on who the nazis were. You have much in common with them.

Forum List

Back