Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

She's turning down sex for no justifiable reason whatsoever.

She doesn't want to. That should be good enough.

Why stay together if you're not willing to be physically intimate?

Because love is not just between your legs.

And if he decides that he simply doesn't want to be married to this woman anymore for that exact reason?

If celibacy were something which appealed to me, I imagine I would take the cloth, not a wife. :lol:

In any case, if a couple wants to live as you describe, I don't necessarily see anything wrong with it. However, this man rather clearly does not.

I don't see a problem with that either.

Last edited:

And if he decides that he simply doesn't want to be married to this woman anymore for that exact reason?

If I wanted to be celibate, I would've taken the cloth, not a wife. :lol:

In any case, if a couple wants to live as you describe, I don't necessarily see anything wrong with it. However, this man rather clearly does not.

I don't see a problem with that either.

Agreed.

If she doesn't want to have sex with him, then why did she marry him? People get married for a reason, and it isn't so they can watch television together.

marital obligations

I really have a problem with that phrase. Along with "wifely duty". Because two people choose to marry does not mean either one is obligated to do anything sexual. Or is marriage supposed to be nothing BUT sex? And how often is he or she "obligated" to "do their duty"? Once a day. Twice a day? 5 times a week? Once a month? And whether the one or the other wants it or not..it's their "marital DUTY"?

Exactly! If she has sex with her husband once a week, is she shirking her 'duties'? What is the minimum number of times per week she is expected to have sex?

The answer is zero. She is not property. The husband does not own her, and has no right at all to demand sex from her.

If she doesn't want to have sex with him, then why did she marry him? People get married for a reason, and it isn't so they can watch television together.

Its not to have sex either.

No she isn't. Every reason she gives is perfectly valid - it is only the male who believes her excuses are not valid, because all he is concerned about is getting his rocks off.

She feels it's valid. He feels it isn't.

He has demonstrated that he is more than willing to end the marriage over it at this point.

She can be "right," or she can have a husband. It's up to her.
shrug.gif

No she isn't. Every reason she gives is perfectly valid - it is only the male who believes her excuses are not valid, because all he is concerned about is getting his rocks off.

She feels it's valid. He feels it isn't.

This just in: that doesn't make her opinion "invalid". It makes it "different".

He has demonstrated that he is more than willing to end the marriage over it at this point.

Where did he indicate anything about "ending the marriage"?

marital obligations

I really have a problem with that phrase. Along with "wifely duty". Because two people choose to marry does not mean either one is obligated to do anything sexual. Or is marriage supposed to be nothing BUT sex? And how often is he or she "obligated" to "do their duty"? Once a day. Twice a day? 5 times a week? Once a month? And whether the one or the other wants it or not..it's their "marital DUTY"?

Exactly! If she has sex with her husband once a week, is she shirking her 'duties'? What is the minimum number of times per week she is expected to have sex?

The answer is zero. She is not property. The husband does not own her, and has no right at all to demand sex from her.

Does she own his penis ?

It doesn't make his opinion invalid either.

She isn't automatically right simply because she has a vagina.

I'm just abut positive that his intention in sending the spread sheet was to send an ultimatum.

After she posted it online, no less?

Yea... I'd imagine that they're both talking to lawyers as we speak.

It doesn't make his opinion invalid either.

She isn't automatically right simply because she has a vagina.

And he isn't automatically right because you don't. Sorry dood but what you've been saying is upon hearing his complaint you don't need to hear any more, guilty as charged. You don't have a basis for that.

I'm just abut positive that his intention in sending the spread sheet was to send an ultimatum.

After she posted it online, no less?

Yea... I'd imagine that they're both talking to lawyers as we speak.

Oh good, the old "everybody knows" fallacy. Haven't seen that one in hours...

How does her posting it online affect anything? What's his name?

Last edited:
And he isn't automatically right because you don't. Sorry dood but what you've been saying is upon hearing his complaint you don't need to hear any more, guilty as charged. You don't have a basis for that.

Them's the facts. Their sex life is dead. He's unhappy about it, and has been for a while.

She apparently doesn't care (she hasn't even denied any of his claims, as a matter of fact), and shows no interest whatsoever in rectifying the situation.

What else is there to say? They clearly never should have gotten married in the first place.

Cut your losses and move on. They don't have kids yet, so it's basically a "no harm, no foul" situation.

If he's not, he's a drooling imbecile. Let's leave it at that.

He gave voice to his grievances. She mocked him for it, stated her intention not to change a thing, and made a public spectacle of their personal life in the process.

Forget her. Unless she makes a reconcilliatory gesture, it's over.

Frankly, it would appear to have been over for quite some time.

Last edited:

Them's the facts. Their sex life is dead. He's unhappy about it, and has been for quite some time.

She apparently doesn't care (she hasn't even denied any of his claims, as a matter of fact), and shows no interest whatsoever in rectifying the situation.

What else is there to say? They clearly never should have gotten married in the first place.

Cut your losses and move on. They don't have kids yet, so it's basically a "no harm, no foul" situation.

You didn't address the issue. Which is, again, that you heard only one side and decided there is no other.

He gave voice to his grievances. She mocked him for it, and made a public spectacle of their personal life in the process.

Again, you sidestepped the question.

HOW does an anonymous internet post make a 'public spectacle' of a person who is never identified? What's this guy's name? Where does he work? Or live? :dunno:

And back up the paragraph -- it's a spreadsheet about sex. Who was mocking who?

Last edited:

Them's the facts. Their sex life is dead. He's unhappy about it, and has been for quite some time.

You didn't address the issue. Which is, again, that you heard only one side and decided there is no other.

He gave voice to his grievances. She mocked him for it, and made a public spectacle of their personal life in the process.

Again, you sidestepped the question.

HOW does an anonymous internet post make a 'public spectacle' of a person who is never identified? What's this guy's name? Where does he work? Or live? :dunno:

And back up the paragraph -- it's a spreadsheet about sex. Who was mocking who?

I think it may be Rikurzhen :badgrin:

Does she own his penis ?

Does he own the rights to her vagina?

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

YzWn3Hw.jpg

Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, Husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone. He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my 'excuses,' using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment. According to his 'document', we've only had sex 3 times in the last 7 weeks, out of 27 'attempts' on his part.

She needs to be a better bitch. Period.
I found this to be quite humorous.
This guy( her husband) committed the ultimate taboo. He exposed the "code"....The code women who've achieved the goal of marriage.
And to women, marriage IS a goal.
Anyway....The illustration in the story is all too common...
this link states that 20% of married couples have sex less than once a month.
And here is a typical married career woman's point of view....
"“I’ve been married 10 years. There were times when once in three months was a good thing,” said a 33-year-old Santa Clara County employee who didn’t want her name used. “It’s feeding the kids, getting them to bed, all after putting in a full day and commuting. I have a ‘no-sex-after-8 o’clock’ rule. When I crawl into bed, I want to go to sleep.”..
Here's the problem.....She has a rule.....Obviously all the fun and spontaneity has long hit the door on this marriage.
oh not so fast guys.....Men have issues too. Such as boring their wives to death. Taking their wife for granted. Having expectations. And losing respect for their wife's contribution to the marriage.

Forum List

Back