Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

Yet SHE is the one who said "yes" to the ring..
Irony?

She said yes to marriage, not 'Yes, you now gain control over my vagina'.

Hey, Sheila....Marriage is a contract. Contracts have certain terms and conditions.
And those terms and conditions cut both ways...No surprise a feminizi liberal twat like you would ignore that.

Where in the marriage contract does it say that the wife has to have sex with her husband when he demands it?

Are you seriously trying to claim that sex is irrelevant to marriage?

It is not relevant to making a relationship work and nor is it required in a relationship.

Damn--I bet the gay folks didn't know that when they were begging to get married.

Bummer. Amirite?
smiley-laughing013.gif

Are you seriously trying to claim that sex is irrelevant to marriage?

It is not relevant to making a relationship work and nor is it required in a relationship.

Damn--I bet the gay folks didn't know that when they were begging to get married.

Sex does not make a marriage. Couples have sex before they get married - what is expected to change after they sign the contract?

She said yes to marriage, not 'Yes, you now gain control over my vagina'.

Hey, Sheila....Marriage is a contract. Contracts have certain terms and conditions.
And those terms and conditions cut both ways...No surprise a feminizi liberal twat like you would ignore that.

Where in the marriage contract does it say that the wife has to have sex with her husband when he demands it?

Noomi, it is part of marriage. If you do not wish to share your body with someone you love. Do not get married. It is part of the reason people marry, and a big reason they stay together, or like this couple, not stay together.

The way one goes about keeping the sex going does matter. Spreadsheets don't work for me :lol:

Noomi, it is part of marriage. If you do not wish to share your body with someone you love. Do not get married. It is part of the reason people marry, and a big reason they stay together, or like this couple, not stay together.

The way one goes about keeping the sex going does matter. Spreadsheets don't work for me :lol:

What does ?

I am aware that married couples have sex, but it isn't required, which is my point. The woman does not have to submit to her husband if she doesn't want to, and the attitudes of the males here ('she needs to be a better bitch, for example) is just pathetic.

What does ?

Chocolate :D Oh and strawberries

I don't know why folks can't have differing views and opinions without the insults to one another. Especially the guys. Jeez.

Forum List

Back