Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

Thing? THING???

Yes?

This loser is free to file for divorce if he wants.

Which is pretty much what's happening.

Hurray for being single, I suppose. Here's hoping she enjoys it.
shrug.gif

I am really surprised at some of the men responding. Really surprised. But I shouldn't be.

I am really surprised at some of the men responding. Really surprised. But I shouldn't be.

I am not in the least surprised. But you do know, don't you, that if the situation was reversed, and the man was denying sex for the same reasons, the men here would be loudly defending this bloke.

The vagina is, technically, a "thing," is it not?

I wasn't trying to be offensive. I was playing off of Noomi's constant references to the vagina (as opposed to the person attached to it) in her posts.

What are you calling a 'thing'?

A "thing," perhaps?

Last edited:

I am not in the least surprised. But you do know, don't you, that if the situation was reversed, and the man was denying sex for the same reasons, the men here would be loudly defending this bloke.

Uhhh... No. I'd be suggesting that she ditch the loser, and find a guy who can actually get it up. :lol:

So if you were married and you needed something from your husband you would be content if he told you :"I'm too tired---go do it yourself "

Uhhh... No. I'd be suggesting that she ditch the loser, and find a guy who can actually get it up. :lol:

And if the guy could get it up?

So if you were married and you needed something from your husband you would be content if he told you :"I'm too tired---go do it yourself "

Yep. I have no desire for sex anyway, but I would probably provide it if he wanted it - and asked nicely.

As much as I love sex... I still totally agree with this. Marriage should be about so much more than that.

Of course it should be. However, that doesn't mean that sex isn't still important.

If, at the ripe old age of 26, my S.O. were to suddenly decide that sex was off the table, I'd be seriously questioning whether the marriage was worth preserving as well.

It's one thing to "lose the spark" in middle age after having had a life and a bunch of kids together. Losing it before the marriage has even really started is another entirely.

Last edited:

What do you think this is? A bill of sale of her body when she marries him? Geez!!!
Many times I asked hubby to do something and he said no. So yeah..I did it myself. If he is tired or aching or is watching a football game, you bet I will do whatever needs done. Unless it has to do with me being a piece of meat. And that is EXACTLY who you guys see this situation. She is meat. Her body parts are THINGS.

:eusa_hand:

Yep. I have no desire for sex anyway, but I would probably provide it if he wanted it - and asked nicely.

:eusa_liar:

As much as I love sex... I still totally agree with this. Marriage should be about so much more than that.

Of course it should be. However, that doesn't mean that sex isn't still important.

If, at the ripe old age of 26, my S.O. were to suddenly decide that sex was off the table, I'd be seriously considering whether the marriage was worth preserving as well.

It's one thing to "lose the spark" in middle age after having had a life and a bunch of kids together. Losing it before the marriage has even really started is another entirely.

I find it selfish that a man would divorce the woman he supposedly loves simply because she won't spread her legs for him. It really goes to show what you males think of marriage - a reason to bang the missus when you feel like it.

Bah and bleh. I am thoroughly disgusted.

And very aware of what some of the ....cough cough....."men" are like.

/unsub

And that is EXACTLY who you guys see this situation. She is meat. Her body parts are THINGS.

Hey, two can play at the game of extreme reductionism. You sound like a husband is just a wallet for you to pluck.

Do I have a basis for making this accusation? I have just as much basis as you do when making your comment.

What do you think this is? A bill of sale of her body when she marries him? Geez!!!
Many times I asked hubby to do something and he said no. So yeah..I did it myself. If he is tired or aching or is watching a football game, you bet I will do whatever needs done. Unless it has to do with me being a piece of meat. And that is EXACTLY who you guys see this situation. She is meat. Her body parts are THINGS.

:eusa_hand:

You're obviously a dyke who hates men.

If, at the ripe old age of 26, my S.O. were to suddenly decide that sex was off the table, I'd be seriously considering whether the marriage was worth preserving as well.

I find it selfish that a man would divorce the woman he supposedly loves simply because she won't spread her legs for him. It really goes to show what you males think of marriage - a reason to bang the missus when you feel like it.

Don't get married.

If she categorically refuses to be intimate with him, "love" wouldn't be the proper word to describe the dynamic in the first place.

I already have a mother, I already have sisters, and I already have platonic female friends.

Why on Earth would I want to be "married" to someone like that?

Forum List

Back