Man shoots person who won't be quiet in movie theater

See what Hollywood does to our society and good family values. The people not only were talking during a movie, but, they made fun of the guy behind them.

Satan and the Political Left are at work in Hollywood and from what I hear, the Jewish are behind it. Anytime you mention it, the Gay's and Lesbian's riot and when all else fails Opra buys the nation a Black President for Christmas and the Liberal media placed the bow on his head for us!

I'm going to go see a good movie this evening to escape this cruel world. Which gun should I take?

You know, years ago theaters used to have "quiet rooms" or "family rooms" Rooms where people with young kids could sit behind glass and see the movie and their noise didn't bother the other patrons. I've been annoyed in the theater too, but I wouldn't shoot someone. I did demand my money back once because a woman with a baby caused so much commotion I couldn't watch the movie. They gave me my money back and finally went in and asked the woman to take the crying baby outside.

I imagine the other patrons were thankful.

We bring our 16 month old son sometimes, and he usually does pretty good. There might be one time during a movie where he gets a little restless. I won't have anything I'm responsible for, ruin anyone else's time. If he gets fussy, we'll take him out and figure out his issue away from the other patrons.

I wish more people would be like that. You know the possibilities when you take a baby to something like that. No ome else should have to deal with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
He didn't really look that gay until he grew those mustasches he's sporting now.

Wait a minute...I have mustaches...

hmmmm..

Maybe that's why it isn't safe for me to take the bus and leave the driving to us.

Mustaches are cool !:cool:

The response was a bit extreme but someone has to stand up to those inconsiderate morons. I confronted a talkative idiot in a movie theater when, after getting some not-so-subtle hints, he still wouldn't shut up. I got a round of applause from the other people in the theater and the talker left.

No one has been able to get Chuckles Bass to clamp it yet. But thanks for trying.

:clap2:
See what Hollywood does to our society and good family values. The people not only were talking during a movie, but, they made fun of the guy behind them.

Satan and the Political Left are at work in Hollywood and from what I hear, the Jewish are behind it. Anytime you mention it, the Gay's and Lesbian's riot and when all else fails Opra buys the nation a Black President for Christmas and the Liberal media placed the bow on his head for us!

I'm going to go see a good movie this evening to escape this cruel world. Which gun should I take?
:clap2:

Something with a silencer would be my advice, Ly.

Some theaters are very strict about making unncecessary noise when your shooting other patrons.

God damned liberals.

I would shoot people if they made me see that.

Curious Case of Benjamin Button?

Excellent movie, the second best if not the best movie of the year. Near if not in my top ten movies of all time too. Least after seeing it once through. Not sure if I'll feel that way after seeing it another time or two.

so this is brad pitts fault

:lol:

Absolutely.

Don't you know about the rule of six degrees of separation between every problem and Brad Pitt?

Take the Israel conflict for example.

Isreal is run by Jews.

So is Hollywood.

Jews aren't suppose to eat bacon.

Yet, Kevin Bacon a Hollywood actor.

So is Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt once ate a BLT in the same resturant where Kevin Bacon drank Juice.

It's all just so obvious.

Absolutely.

Don't you know about the rule of six degrees of separation between every problem and Brad Pitt?

Take the Israel conflict for example.

Isreal is run by Jews.

So is Hollywood.

Jews aren't suppose to eat bacon.

Yet, Kevin Bacon a Hollywood actor.

So is Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt once ate a BLT in the same resturant where Kevin Bacon drank Juice.

It's all just so obvious.
no, thats kevin Bacon
LOL

well, i'm sure we will find someone looking to sue the gun manufacturer for this in the near future

Kevin Bacon worked with Queen Latifah in beauty shop.

Queen Latifah worked with Angelina Jolie in bone Collector..

Angelina Jolie is married to Brad Pitt..

Brad Pitt is the distant cousin of Obama.

Obama is the new president chosen by the king makers the Zionist Jews..

The Zionist Jews used their infinite power to discourage noise in theaters, cant

you see, or are all you guys just a bunch of willing sheep awaiting the

slaughter? :lol: The Jews played everyone to maintain their position atop

the ruling class.

Kevin Bacon worked with Queen Latifah in beauty shop.

Queen Latifah worked with Angelina Jolie in bone Collector..

Angelina Jolie is married to Brad Pitt..

Brad Pitt is the distant cousin of Obama.

Obama is the new president chosen by the king makers the Zionist Jews..

The Zionist Jews used their infinite power to discourage noise in theaters, cant

you see, or are all you guys just a bunch of willing sheep awaiting the

slaughter? :lol: The Jews played everyone to maintain their position atop

the ruling class.
AH, its all clear now

:lol:

I hate people who talk during a film. Sometimes I feel like shooting them too if it'd make them shut up.

Obviously I don't condone what that man did, but I can certainly understand it.

Forum List

Back