Man Takes Ex-gf's Dog, Kills It, Cooks It, Serves It To Her As Meal

Why the dog of course.

Just shows what kind of crazies are out there and the girlfriend should have protected her dog.

She should have gotten the dog out of the eqation.

Of course who the fuck would think anyone in their right mind would kill, gut, skin and cook a dog to serve to his girlfriend??

This isn't asia where they eat dog like we eat beef.

Hope girlfriend was happy with her dog food.

I hear he got the recipe from the White House chef..
119.gif

I wonder which breed it was?

Some taste better than others.

At least that's what Ho Lee Fuk at the Chinese buffet told me. ..... :cool:

According to police, Watenpaugh attacked her on Aug. 4, and she ran out the back door of her Redding apartment. When she returned, Watenpaugh was gone and so was her Pomeranian named Bear, Cogle said

Man cooks ex her dog for dinner

It was probably a very small meal

brown-micro-teacup-pomeraniantiny-pocket-teacup-pomeranian-female-under-3-lbs-fully-grown----1800-lqijq8m5.jpg

Last edited:
He had it dressed over in Chinatown.

Interesting you'd mention that.

Here is the BF's mug shot:

1410545804000-Watenpaugh.jpg

Judging by his picture........this ain't the first time he's dined on canine cuisine.

Is my observation racist? ...... :dunno:

From the USA Today article:

Watenpauh was arrested Wednesday by Shasta County Sheriff's Department and told investigators he sent the messages and placed the dog paws on her porch, but denied killing or cooking her dog, Cogle said
He just put the dogs paws on the porch? Someone else gave him the paws?

He had it dressed over in Chinatown.

Interesting you'd mention that.

Here is the BF's mug shot:

1410545804000-Watenpaugh.jpg

Judging by his picture........this ain't the first time he's dined on canine cuisine.

Is my observation racist? ...... :dunno:

From the USA Today article:

Watenpauh was arrested Wednesday by Shasta County Sheriff's Department and told investigators he sent the messages and placed the dog paws on her porch, but denied killing or cooking her dog, Cogle said
He just put the dogs paws on the porch? Someone else gave him the paws?
One of his eyes looks like he was "encouraged" by the police to make a confession. ...... "cool"

Forum List

Back