Man vandalizes own property to resemble political attack in Minnesota

1665583226983.png

Must be an election coming up. This is the kind of crap seen all over the internet.

They play the victim, just like the POS that they worship.
This speaks more of you than what the overall right is made up of.
Selective reporting of what your your adversary is up to, and massive coverups of your own party's crimes is a completely dishonest way of revealing the truth on the ground.
Reminds me of the MSM.

This speaks more of you than what the overall right is made up of.
Selective reporting of what your your adversary is up to, and massive coverups of your own party's crimes is a completely dishonest way of revealing the truth on the ground.
Reminds me of the MSM.
And J6 was just another Capitol tour? Yeah...the MAGA cult is a model of truth. They are lead by the biggest Liar to ever walk in the White House.

The MAGA repub party is led by the Biggest Liar to ever set foot on DC soil. He has soiled our democracy with his lies and misinformation.

I truly think his goal is to destroy our electoral system....by planting doubt in the mind of voters...when there is NO evidence of widespread voter fraud. It is all a lie that the giant orange, POS concocted.

The MAGA repub party is led by the Biggest Liar to ever set foot on DC soil. He has soiled our democracy with his lies and misinformation.

I truly think his goal is to destroy our electoral system....by planting doubt in the mind of voters...when there is NO evidence of widespread voter fraud. It is all a lie that the giant orange, POS concocted.
You Dimmers want to destroy the electoral college and have for years. The biggest liar is clearly Poopeypants, nothing he says or reads to say is the truth.
Plenty of voter fraud proof available and more turns up every day. Karma will catch up with you America haters soon.

Cry louder. They can't hear you in the back row.

27 days

And J6 was just another Capitol tour? Yeah...the MAGA cult is a model of truth. They are lead by the biggest Liar to ever walk in the White House.
Biden was behind J6? :eek:

BOMBSHELL!

But yeah - there's already a thread on this topic.

Forum List

Back