Man vs kid black belt ??

Man vs kid karate champ

When i did Tae Kwon Do i was always annoyed by the child black belts. Their tests were a joke, their ability was a joke, but they still handed them fucking black belts. Then 12 years later when this 8 year old is an actual adult, he runs around bragging about his black belt, but he doesnt have black belt talent or anything close to it.

When i did Tae Kwon Do i was always annoyed by the child black belts. Their tests were a joke, their ability was a joke, but they still handed them fucking black belts. Then 12 years later when this 8 year old is an actual adult, he runs around bragging about his black belt, but he doesnt have black belt talent or anything close to it.
MC Dojos

you did tae kwon do? i'm doomed!

we kneel and worship at your feet!

Forum List

Back