Man w/ concealed carry (CCW) intervenes in domestic dispute

He was trying to help and was killed. It is a tragedy.

I think it stinks that some people are making snarky remarks about this.
No he wasnt trying to help. He was trying to be a cowboy and he got his ass killed. The guy was leaving and instead of calling the police he decided he was going to be Rambo and go get his gun to keep the guy there where he was still a threat.

Obviously the guy made a bad choice. Making light of it to score some points on a message board is the sign of an idiot.
How does one score points on the internet and why do you think thats my motive?

Well, I mean nice of you to self identify as an idiot I suppose, but I wasn't talking specifically TO you.
I didnt self ID as an idiot. You implied i was. I disagree. Yes you were talking specifically to me. You responded to my post and didnt mention anyone else. Are you playing dumb now?
He not "playing" dumb ;)

Do you always let them bait you into this kinda debate? It's unnecessary, you no more need to prove you need , nor justify your use of your 2nd Amendment rights, than they do their 4th Amendment rights, just as an example.

I agree....and as I always point out....I engage them because helps me put my thoughts together, helps me organize the actual facts and statistics, and helps me find information.....I have learned so much from trying to keep up with the emotional, irrational arguments they keep putting out......since they have to considering the facts and statistics show they are wrong on every single aspect of the gun debate.

However......you and I agree.....we have a right to use guns for self defense and that right is is natural, and is not granted by the Constitution or the Bill of Rights...

there is one problem.....they use emotion and lies, and myths to push out their side of the discussion.....and they target them at people who don't really pay attention to the reality of guns in America.....but who vote....then these people who are unaware of the truth, hear the last thing a left wing gun grabber politician says...."We need universal background checks...." they hear that, it sounds good and they vote for the idiot...and the next thing you know the next gun, bullet and piece of equipment is fined, taxed or regulated away......

I post mostly for those who are casual readers....this way someone might actually see the truth.....you have to fight the left wing gun grabbers whenever you can...otherwise, one day, the 2nd Amendment will exist on paper only....
What a missed opportunity for you get get a tingly, if only this had happened in England, or Australia....

You keep saying that.....but why is it only the gun grabbers like you talk about guns and shootings in a sexual way?
As I've told you several times, I am not a gun-grabber. I support the 2nd Amendment and have several guns myself. I just don't consider them sexual objects to get off on when finding stories about shootings. That's all you. Your creepy obsession makes supporters of the 2nd Amendment such as myself look unhinged.
Dotcom seems to be in a contest with 2AGuy, keeping up one-for-one with all the Gun Guy's posts of a hero gun incident. One shot at a time. Go Dotcom! Accidents happen and bad guys win sometimes.
ummm.....no. I have him on ignore but Tapatalk doesn't recognize the ignore feature.

and is promptly killed :neutral:

‘He thought he could help’: Concealed carry gun-wielder intervenes in domestic dispute and is shot dead

Wildman M14 Shooter

What was that that Wayne Lapierre kept saying? More armed people is the answer?
This reinforces the fact that citizens should carry concealed firearms solely for the purpose self-defense, not to act in the capacity of ‘law enforcement.’

“Just before noon on Monday, 35-year-old T.J. Antell, who had served in the Marines, watched the unfolding of a domestic dispute between a man and a woman outside a Walgreens in Arlington, Texas, authorities said. The man, a soldier stationed at Fort Hood, allegedly fired a gun twice, one bullet burying into the ground and another striking the woman. He then climbed into his truck in the parking lot and attempted to leave when Antell tried to stop him.”

Bad decision – Antell paid for his mistake with his life.

Anyone witnessing such an event – whether he’s carrying a concealed firearm or not – should only call the authorities and not interfere.

take a pick of the perp and his vehicle/ license plate and send them to the authorities

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

While I support concealed carry and do carry myself, those who carry, aren't necessarily going to come out the winner in a confrontation.
As the decedent was a witness and the perpetrator was leaving, he only had to call the police, identify the vehicle the criminal left in and support the woman.

God bless the guy for trying to help but damn people simply having a gun doesn't mean you're trained to handle a situation.

You do understand this guy was in the Marine Corps at one time. Those guys are trained to handle situations....

I agree....and as I always point out....I engage them because helps me put my thoughts together, helps me organize the actual facts and statistics, and helps me find information.....I have learned so much from trying to keep up with the emotional, irrational arguments they keep putting out......since they have to considering the facts and statistics show they are wrong on every single aspect of the gun debate.

However......you and I agree.....we have a right to use guns for self defense and that right is is natural, and is not granted by the Constitution or the Bill of Rights...

there is one problem.....they use emotion and lies, and myths to push out their side of the discussion.....and they target them at people who don't really pay attention to the reality of guns in America.....but who vote....then these people who are unaware of the truth, hear the last thing a left wing gun grabber politician says...."We need universal background checks...." they hear that, it sounds good and they vote for the idiot...and the next thing you know the next gun, bullet and piece of equipment is fined, taxed or regulated away......

I post mostly for those who are casual readers....this way someone might actually see the truth.....you have to fight the left wing gun grabbers whenever you can...otherwise, one day, the 2nd Amendment will exist on paper only....
What a missed opportunity for you get get a tingly, if only this had happened in England, or Australia....

You keep saying that.....but why is it only the gun grabbers like you talk about guns and shootings in a sexual way?
As I've told you several times, I am not a gun-grabber. I support the 2nd Amendment and have several guns myself. I just don't consider them sexual objects to get off on when finding stories about shootings. That's all you. Your creepy obsession makes supporters of the 2nd Amendment such as myself look unhinged.
Dotcom seems to be in a contest with 2AGuy, keeping up one-for-one with all the Gun Guy's posts of a hero gun incident. One shot at a time. Go Dotcom! Accidents happen and bad guys win sometimes.
ummm.....no. I have him on ignore but Tapatalk doesn't recognize the ignore feature.
I'm disappointed. You've got him on ignore? Really?

He did exactly what you should not do. Not a very bright guy.

God bless the guy for trying to help but damn people simply having a gun doesn't mean you're trained to handle a situation.

You do understand this guy was in the Marine Corps at one time. Those guys are trained to handle situations....

He wasn't in the Marine Corps that day and he wasn't in a war zone.

As my old Junior High Math Teacher would say to us....."you have a keen grasp of the obvious."
If it was so obvious, why did you write a whole post on it? Sorry you had such a sarcastic bastard of a teacher.

No he wasnt trying to help. He was trying to be a cowboy and he got his ass killed. The guy was leaving and instead of calling the police he decided he was going to be Rambo and go get his gun to keep the guy there where he was still a threat.

Obviously the guy made a bad choice. Making light of it to score some points on a message board is the sign of an idiot.

Well, I mean nice of you to self identify as an idiot I suppose, but I wasn't talking specifically TO you.
I didnt self ID as an idiot. You implied i was. I disagree. Yes you were talking specifically to me. You responded to my post and didnt mention anyone else. Are you playing dumb now?
You've noticed that too? F & B will reply to YOUR post, quoting YOUR post and use the word "YOU" in his/her reply.....but when called on it, will constantly deny that he/she was referring to YOU. He/she has pulled that little number on me a few times already too.

I'm disappointed. You've got him on ignore? Really?
2AGuy? Yes. Why not?

Well, allow me to clear something up for you. If I specifically mean YOU, I will post your name.
Oh....look at you.....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He could have been a cook in the Marine Corps. Do you guys think everybody in the marines are some bad ass killers? Obviously this guy was not trained to handle situations like this. He confronted the armed fleeing threat and got his ass shot.

as usual the left cheers at the death of a law abiding individual

they really like them bad guys

as usual the left cheers at the death of a law abiding individual

they really like them bad guys
I'm laughing at the dumb ass wanna be Rambo that broke the law trying to apprehend a fleeing person with a gun by pulling his own gun. if the guy had called the cops and did his job i would feel bad for him. Since he didnt I dont so stop whining.

Forum List

Back