Man who refuses to pay taxes until abortion is defunded wins court victory

Why is our government funding abortion? Let's take the issue to the Supreme Court.

And if the
His religion shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Interesting story though.

Not really. The government doesn't fund abortion. It should. Most other industrialized countries do.

But hard to explain reason to people who think Talking Snakes were a thing.

Actually they do fund them

View attachment 248693

SEE HOW THEY LIE . SEE HOW THE WORDAGE IS USED WHEN READING MSM INFORMATION O NTHIS BS.

View attachment 248694

How Federal Funding Works at Planned Parenthood
Did you even bother to read what you posted? Nowhere does it say that abortion is funded by the government. It specifically says it funds preventive care through Medicaid and Title X. NO government money can go toward an abortion per The Hyde Amendment. The woman has to pay for it herself.

did you notice you were invading in on my business . LOL which my " fed." funding information was to someone else who made a comment about being FEDERALLY FUNDED.... ? LOOK AT # 13

Why is our government funding abortion? Let's take the issue to the Supreme Court.

And if the

Not really. The government doesn't fund abortion. It should. Most other industrialized countries do.

View attachment 248693

SEE HOW THEY LIE . SEE HOW THE WORDAGE IS USED WHEN READING MSM INFORMATION O NTHIS BS.

View attachment 248694

Did you even bother to read what you posted? Nowhere does it say that abortion is funded by the government. It specifically says it funds preventive care through Medicaid and Title X. NO government money can go toward an abortion per The Hyde Amendment. The woman has to pay for it herself.

did you notice you were invading in on my business . LOL which my " fed." funding information was to someone else who made a comment about being FEDERALLY FUNDED.... ? LOOK AT # 13
In that post you said that the government does fund them, then posted something that says the complete opposite.

And if the

View attachment 248693

View attachment 248694

In that post you said that the government does fund them, then posted something that says the complete opposite.

I referred to comment o n#13 ONLY in reply to you.

Man Who Refuses to Pay Taxes Until Abortion Is Defunded Wins Court Victory
A Christian man who refuses to pay his taxes until the government stops funding abortion has won an historic lawsuit against the IRS.

Sheep have no clue how taxes aren't law. You are being taught you have no place and you dumb asses haven't a clue how it is all being done right under our noses. The web plugs us all into it like it or not. But when you are awake you are aware .........
Now let all of the pro-lifers know, that they doesn't have to pay taxes. And now the next move is? Write to the President and tell him to start creating non-interest-bearing money. So that the Globalist cannot make money. And only use the taxes on basic needs like the fire dept, police dept and the military. But they are not to be shipped across seas anymore. Because of the short of tax funds. They are here to only to protect our nation. I believe that they are using tax dollars to fund the Deep State. But through government organizations, like the NDAA and foreign private contract intelligence agencies that are across seas..Now since there is going to be less tax dollars coming in. That there is going to be a lot of Deep Staters out of work.

The unprecedented leak of top-secret documents by National Security Agency (NSA) contractor Edward Snowden raises far-reaching questions about the government’s rush to outsource intelligence work to contractors since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
Private contractors play key role in U.S. intelligence work

And if the

View attachment 248693

View attachment 248694

I referred to comment o n#13 ONLY in reply to you.
#13 wasn't you. I replied to your comment which was #14. You replied to #13, not me.

A Christian man who refuses to pay his taxes until the government stops funding abortion has won an historic lawsuit against the IRS.

Sheep have no clue how taxes aren't law. You are being taught you have no place and you dumb asses haven't a clue how it is all being done right under our noses. The web plugs us all into it like it or not. But when you are awake you are aware .........
The only thing the fool won is that the Feds couldn't prove he's trying to deceive the government. The government is still owed money. I wonder what that guy's credit score is.
Lol
Yeah the federal government is a great example to follow…

That’s actually old news from nearly a year ago and Bowman still faces 4 counts of willful failure to file tax returns and still owes over $350K in back taxes and penalties.

old news new verdict that makes it nnew news duuuuuuuh,
No, ya dumbshit, the verdict is old too. Your source may have just learned of it, but your source‘s source is from nearly a year ago.

As always, you can’t get anything right.

I know what Planned Parenthood claims. I've heard it a thousand times. It's still disingenuous b.s.

The same funding that turns on the lights, rents the buildings, pays for the staff, parking lots, etc. etc. for preventative care also does the same for the abortion mill Planned Parenthood runs. Money is fungible!
It's impossible to claim the money that US taxpayers are forced to give to PP is used only for non abortive services.

The court recognizes that the feds have no authority to take...or spend.... money for abortion or for birth control, period.

I know what Planned Parenthood claims. I've heard it a thousand times. It's still disingenuous b.s.

The same funding that turns on the lights, rents the buildings, pays for the staff, parking lots, etc. etc. for preventative care also does the same for the abortion mill Planned Parenthood runs. Money is fungible!
It's impossible to claim the money that US taxpayers are forced to give to PP is used only for non abortive services.

100%

I woukd like to get those who claim otherwise to make my car payments from now on.

I promise I will never use THEIR money for my HOUSE payments.

The only thing the fool won is that the Feds couldn't prove he's trying to deceive the government. The government is still owed money. I wonder what that guy's credit score is.

Add to the fact that there is no link back to the court ruling. All of the cites and paths are suspect at best. Even CBN.com is listed as a strong conspiracy site from which the original story originated.

the government does fund abortions they use wording that makes ppl think they don't but oh yes they do.

No, they really don't. They don't have to, Abortions are big business. Man, if I had the skills, I'd be totally performing abortions, it's a cash cow!

You do have to worry about being murdered by a religious crazy, of course, but man, the money is worth it.

You're never right on a fcking thing...you just think you are. Totally worthless and weak

A majority supports a woman's right to choose... so, um, no, we'd be fine if we could check a box for it.

Forum List

Back