Man who stole and leaked Trump's tax returns sentenced

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Good!

His lawyers asked for leniency. The judge said hell no and gave him the maximum.

Judge Ana Reyes highlighted the gravity of the crime, saying multiple times that it amounted to an attack against the U.S. and its legal foundation.

"What you did in attacking the sitting president of the United States was an attack on our constitutional democracy," Reyes said. "We're talking about someone who … pulled off the biggest heist in IRS history."

5 years. Take that, IRS douchebag hipster. :laughing0301:

1706569766087.jpeg

Good!

His lawyers asked for leniency. The judge said hell no and gave him the maximum.

Judge Ana Reyes highlighted the gravity of the crime, saying multiple times that it amounted to an attack against the U.S. and its legal foundation.
"What you did in attacking the sitting president of the United States was an attack on our constitutional democracy," Reyes said. "We're talking about someone who … pulled off the biggest heist in IRS history."
If he broke the law, he should be held accountable.

Just like Trump should be.

Good!

The poor guy was suffering from TDS, and only trying to get Ratchet Madcow's attention; I hope she sends him cigarettes in the big house.

The poor guy was suffering from TDS, and only trying to get Ratchet Madcow's attention; I hope she sends him cigarettes in the big house.

From what little I know about Maddow, she'll probably be sending him some KY Jelly.

Good!

He's a political hostage.

Good!

How did he steal them, I thought you guys said Trump posted his tax returns.

Forum List

Back