Man Who Wrote RNC Speech For Benghazi Mother May Vote For Clinton

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57b5b9a91700002c00d1f932.jpg

“I no longer recognize my party.”

The speechwriter who penned the Republican National Convention remarks of Pat Smith, whose son was killed in the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, now says he may vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

In her RNC speech, Smith said that Clinton deserves to be in jail and cannot be trusted to lead the country after her son, Sean Smith, and three other Americans were killed while Clinton was secretary of state.

“The tragedy in Benghazi is not about America. I blame Hillary Clinton. I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son,” she said in her speech. “If Clinton can’t give us the truth, why should we give her the presidency?”

Even though he drafted those words, Richard Cross, who has worked for House Republicans and volunteered his speechwriting services in Cleveland, said he can’t vote for GOP nominee Donald Trump.

More: Man Who Wrote Speech For Benghazi Mother At RNC May Vote For Clinton

Anyone who would write such an ignorant speech deserves being in the Republican Party.

The speechwriter who penned the Republican National Convention remarks of Pat Smith, whose son was killed in the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, now says he may vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

In her RNC speech, Smith said that Clinton deserves to be in jail and cannot be trusted to lead the country after her son, Sean Smith, and three other Americans were killed while Clinton was secretary of state.

“The tragedy in Benghazi is not about America. I blame Hillary Clinton. I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son,” she said in her speech. “If Clinton can’t give us the truth, why should we give her the presidency?”

Even though he drafted those words, Richard Cross, who has worked for House Republicans and volunteered his speechwriting services in Cleveland, said he can’t vote for GOP nominee Donald Trump.

Anyone who would write such an ignorant speech deserves being in the Republican Party.

Yo, he sounds like a delusional Mini Puppet like you, funny!!!

"GTP"
ZoolanderWhoamI.gif

So he said Hillary deserves to be in jail but he may vote for her?

LOL, libs!
Why are you people so dense to believe that ANYONE who dislikes Trump is automatically a liberal? It doesn't take a liberal to realize he is a worthless sack of shit.

his excuse is the Muslim ban......get the fuck out then.......Eisenhower wouldn't ban muslism....my fucking ass he wouldn't......he didn't have 911, he didn't have them killing americans and Europeans by 50-100 at a time.....what a complete bunch of bullshit.

PS a lesson for liberals...I actually read the shit you post....that's how I can make rational comments on it.

So he said Hillary deserves to be in jail but he may vote for her?

LOL, libs!
Why are you people so dense to believe that ANYONE who dislikes Trump is automatically a liberal? It doesn't take a liberal to realize he is a worthless sack of shit.
I didn't call him a liberal. I was laughing at the shit libs value, what they think and the dumb shit they say. Like your post.

Forum List

Back