Manafort Trump official found to have overseas account he did not claim on filing. Getting sued for 3 million dollars.

manafort.jpg

He has the money to throw away. And I would bet against Elon musk.

Twitter tried to avoid any kind of censorship even longer than FaceBook resisted, and it went very badly for Twitter. The site was in chaos as the liars and the truth tellers clashed. Twitter started banning the liars and assholes as a measure of self-protection.

Twitter tried to avoid any kind of censorship even longer than FaceBook resisted, and it went very badly for Twitter. The site was in chaos as the liars and the truth tellers clashed. Twitter started banning the liars and assholes as a measure of self-protection.
Haha ha, total leftoid bullshit.

Exactly.

Fox put it out this Am after verifying the accuracy of the story.....that's how they roll.

Fox does not verify stories. They don’t care whether it’s true or not. They’ll just pay out the lawsuit like they did on the Seth rich story. Multiple lawsuits on that one.

You could’ve googled that for yourself and found out that Fox is listed as questionable source everywhere because they don’t verify anything. But you didn’t bother

Fox does not verify stories. They don’t care whether it’s true or not. They’ll just pay out the lawsuit like they did on the Seth rich story. Multiple lawsuits on that one.

You could’ve googled that for yourself and found out that Fox is listed as questionable source everywhere because they don’t verify anything. But you didn’t bother

Meh.....Fox won't air it unless they verify from two confirmed sources.

FYI- I took your advice and googled "Fox does not verify sources" and came up blank.

Found this, though...sure you'll love it:

FT_14.10.28_TrustDistrustExplained_LargestPercent.png

CNN at the top of the list.....probably your fav....

Awe insults. I guess you don't have anything s.art to say. I should consider that from you for now on. Huh??
It speaks to your moral and ethical foundations. If you cannot define what a woman is, and believe in Gender Fluidity, you not only are a Science Denier, you are a liar.

Forum List

Back