Manafort witness tampering.

I like your new avatar, at least you’re not hiding that your a Muslim woman now.

I like your new avatar, at least you’re not hiding that your a Muslim woman now.
Do you know who she is ?

Wasn't she in season 3 of "24", played the wife of a terrorist?

MV5BMTQxMDg5ODQ1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTEyOTUzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Shohreh Aghdashloo - IMDb

Coaching witnesses is something gangsters do.

Is it seen as a bad thing in the US ?

Will he need a pardon ?

Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses -U.S. special counsel
If Trump pardons Manafort for witness tampering, I'll join the Resist movement.
Trump could pardon Bin Laden and these idiots would cheer.
obama could pay iran 400 million dollars for hostages and these idiots would cheer.

now - i don't see much on the story yet except for:

"The communications were "in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence," Domin wrote. "The investigation into this matter is ongoing."

this isn't coaching a witness. this would be tampering and yes, highly illegal and needs to go. i don't know all the story yet but if he did try to hide evidence or tell people what to say in order to change the appearance of what happened, this would most certainly be wrong.

lawyers can and do coach witnesses. maybe even to some degree of getting the appearance you want, shown. but if to hide evidence? not a legal scholar but i'd say that would be wrong.

more unfolding i'm sure.

"The communications were "in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence," Domin wrote. "The investigation into this matter is ongoing."

this isn't coaching a witness. this would be tampering and yes, highly illegal and needs to go. i don't know all the story yet but if he did try to hide evidence or tell people what to say in order to change the appearance of what happened, this would most certainly be wrong.

lawyers can and do coach witnesses. maybe even to some degree of getting the appearance you want, shown. but if to hide evidence? not a legal scholar but i'd say that would be wrong.

more unfolding i'm sure.
Manafort is a thug.

more unfolding i'm sure.
Manafort is a thug.
i'll give it time like i like to do, but if this is what he did, it's wrong.

Coaching witnesses is something gangsters do.

Is it seen as a bad thing in the US ?

Will he need a pardon ?

Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses -U.S. special counsel
If Trump pardons Manafort for witness tampering, I'll join the Resist movement.
Trump could pardon Bin Laden and these idiots would cheer.
wouldn't be the first dead man trump has pardoned.

then again i don't think bin laden went through our court system to be found guilty but we don't seem to need courts these days anyway.

Forum List

Back