Manafort witness tampering.

I like your new avatar, at least you’re not hiding that your a Muslim woman now.
Do you know who she is ?

Wasn't she in season 3 of "24", played the wife of a terrorist?

MV5BMTQxMDg5ODQ1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTEyOTUzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Shohreh Aghdashloo - IMDb

The woman in the OP's avatar was medic who was shot and killed by IDF while trying to help someone. Have a little respect.

She unfortunately is only one of 200 medics killed by IDF in the last few months.

Manafort is an idiot. He keeps trying to weasle his way out of this and Mueller catches his ass everytime.

It's quite hilarious actually.

I like your new avatar, at least you’re not hiding that your a Muslim woman now.
Do you know who she is ?
Should I care?

It is Razan al-Najjar, she was a Gazan nurse she was killed in a terrible tragedy, her death was senseless she was shot by an Israeli sniper for NO apparent reason when tending a wounded man and I do not care what the Pro-Israel At Any Cost Crowd think, Razan al-Najjar was murdered and her death was senseless, she was NOT a terrorist, she was NO danger, she was just a nurse doing her job.

now - i don't see much on the story yet except for:

"The communications were "in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence," Domin wrote. "The investigation into this matter is ongoing."

this isn't coaching a witness. this would be tampering and yes, highly illegal and needs to go. i don't know all the story yet but if he did try to hide evidence or tell people what to say in order to change the appearance of what happened, this would most certainly be wrong.

lawyers can and do coach witnesses. maybe even to some degree of getting the appearance you want, shown. but if to hide evidence? not a legal scholar but i'd say that would be wrong.

more unfolding i'm sure.
Manafort is a thug.

How do you know Paul Manafort is a thug, have you met him?

Coaching witnesses is something gangsters do.

Is it seen as a bad thing in the US ?

Will he need a pardon ?

Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses -U.S. special counsel
If Trump pardons Manafort for witness tampering, I'll join the Resist movement.
Trump could pardon Bin Laden and these idiots would cheer.
obama could pay iran 400 million dollars for hostages and these idiots would cheer.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd conveniently forget that Obama gave Iran 400 MILLION. If The Donald gave 400 MILLION they would burst veins and have Grand Mal seizures.

Will he need a pardon ?

obama could pay iran 400 million dollars for hostages and these idiots would cheer.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd conveniently forget that Obama gave Iran 400 MILLION. If The Donald gave 400 MILLION they would burst veins and have Grand Mal seizures.
Yikers!!! Quick, somebody get a GoFundMe going while I start the popcorn.

Will he need a pardon ?

Will he need a pardon ?

I want butter with my popcorn please :popcorn:

"The communications were "in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence," Domin wrote. "The investigation into this matter is ongoing."

this isn't coaching a witness. this would be tampering and yes, highly illegal and needs to go. i don't know all the story yet but if he did try to hide evidence or tell people what to say in order to change the appearance of what happened, this would most certainly be wrong.

lawyers can and do coach witnesses. maybe even to some degree of getting the appearance you want, shown. but if to hide evidence? not a legal scholar but i'd say that would be wrong.

more unfolding i'm sure.
Manafort is a thug.

theres a lot of people ive not met like david hogg and ive made my mind up about him.

Will he need a pardon ?

I want butter with my popcorn please :popcorn:
Done.

more unfolding i'm sure.
Manafort is a thug.

theres a lot of people ive not met like david hogg and ive made my mind up about him.

Well David Hogg is a little bitch, he's out there in public being a little bitch, I do not know how public Paul Manafort has been.

How desperate in Mueller to resort to these antics? First he shreds attorney client and got dick for it, now this?

Forum List

Back