Manchester Muslims (in case you missed it)

One of the most despicable things about liberals like the OP is that every time that Islam hate ideology spills blood, their first instant reaction is to protect Pisslam's PR. What is it about the world's most violent hate ideology that liberals find so adorable?

What is it about the world's most violent hate ideology that liberals find so adorable?
They don't. And ISIS-types hate liberals (as do all other dogmas and religions).

Don't lie to me. Every Single Time there's a major muslim terrorist attack, liberals immediately start singing Islam's praises. Liberals are the ones who masturbate with that stupid word, "Islamophobia." Look at Obama or Loretta Lynch. I've read the Quran, Islam is a hate ideology top to bottom, stem to stern.

One of the most despicable things about liberals like the OP is that every time that Islam hate ideology spills blood, their first instant reaction is to protect Pisslam's PR. What is it about the world's most violent hate ideology that liberals find so adorable?

It's funny that you should say that, because every time something like this happens the right DEMAND that people show their outpouring of grief, and then when they do, you tell everyone how bad they are for doing so.

What is it about the world's most violent hate ideology that liberals find so adorable?
They don't. And ISIS-types hate liberals (as do all other dogmas and religions).

Don't lie to me. Every Single Time there's a major muslim terrorist attack, liberals immediately start singing Islam's praises. Liberals are the ones who masturbate with that stupid word, "Islamophobia." Look at Obama or Loretta Lynch. I've read the Quran, Islam is a hate ideology top to bottom, stem to stern.

The funny thing is, I don't like Islam, and at no point have I sung Islam's praises in my life. But hey, you keep up with the aggressive bullshit.

Forum List

Back