Manchin slams Kamala Harris

In the history of North America that border has never been secure

To be fair, in the History of North America, that border has moved around a bit.

13colonies.jpeg

He realizes his chance of re-election after crumbling to the $750B IRA (wasn't it sold as $450B?) have decreased significantly.

Outside of your southern border, I imagine the U.S debt level is your next greatest National Security threat. Manchin pretended for a long time that he understood this, along with the obvious contribution to the already rampant inflation. His credibility is shot.

In the history of North America that border has never been secure
We're on pace to have north of 4 million people cross that border who we have no way of vetting. They are arriving to take jobs AND welfare. Your party is intentionally weakening this nation and those who support that should be called out and publicly shamed.

We're on pace to have north of 4 million people cross that border who we have no way of vetting. They are arriving to take jobs AND welfare. Your party is intentionally weakening this nation and those who support that should be called out and publicly shamed.
Dems have no shame.....There are better solutions that can be done publicly.....Tar and feathering, Pillaring, Bucking, Flogging.

My personal favorite.....Being keel-hauled under the USS Constitution would be a fitting punishment for their treason.

So here is the question that nobody is asking: How does this Administration get away with FLOUTING THE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, and INTERNATIONAL LAW CONCERNING REFUGEES???

This is not a complicated matter. Essentially NONE of these wretched bastards is entitled to refugee status in the United States. And yet with the way the Biden Administration is handling these people, 90% of them will remain in the country illegally, sucking up costly benefits provided by the taxpayers, spawning children will be U.S. CITIZENS.

It is the first invited cancer in the history of this country, and nobody is taking is seriously except "extreme MAGA Republicans," like me.

Except for when TRUMP was president! We were energy independent too! Another thing they told us was "impossible".

1.2% inflation
1.75 a gallon gas
3.5% unemployment
Lowest border crossings in decades
Highest wage growth in decades
Highest black and Hispanic employment in decades

And yet "people" voted this out of office and put the sniffer n chief in charge.

Yea believe that.

Dems have no shame.....There are better solutions that can be done publicly.....Tar and feathering, Pillaring, Bucking, Flogging.

My personal favorite.....Being keel-hauled under the USS Constitution would be a fitting punishment for their treason.
I prefer the English way. Drawing and Quartering on the town square.

Forum List

Back