Manchin slams Kamala Harris

What coup attempt? Coups are attempted by organized, armed forces with an obvious leader. The J6 protestors were NOT organized, NOT armed, and they had no obvious leader. FAIL. The only death associated with the riot was that of an unarmed, civilian trespasser who was summarily executed by one of Pelosi's Gestapo.
They weren't armed inside the Capital because they were banned from carrying weapons even though that's what your fascist traitor boy Trump wanted. The ringleader was your fascist traitor boy Trump who wanted the certification stopped by his Proud Boy & Oath Keeper goon squad. Nobody was executed you fucking halfwit. Babbitt was shot when she disobeyed an order of that P.O. when she tried to storm thru that door with the animals alongside her who were hunting Congress & Pence.

You must have heard that motherfucker Trump using Babbitt in another one of his deranged rants, amirite? Monkey see, monkey do, halftard.

They weren't armed inside the Capital because they were banned from carrying weapons
And you think someone that is intent on a government coup is going to consider a ban on weapons. C'mon, man join reality.
Trump wanted. The ringleader was your fascist traitor boy Trump who wanted the certification stopped by his Proud Boy & Oath Keeper goon squad.
I tried to keep this civil but apparently your avatar is feeling combative today. Trump had nothing to do with anything. You might watch the insurrectionists in your own party, like Mazie Hirono who called for violence against the government. That is official sedition for everyone to see.

And you think someone that is intent on a government coup is going to consider a ban on weapons. C'mon, man join reality.

I tried to keep this civil but apparently your avatar is feeling combative today. Trump had nothing to do with anything. You might watch the insurrectionists in your own party, like Mazie Hirono who called for violence against the government. That is official sedition for everyone to see.
It wasen't Trump who denied the armed to enter the Capital. It was the Secret Service & he was enraged when he found out.

Label that one fiction--but I don't think it will sell in November.
Trump wanted the metal detectors removed. There are eye witness accounts to his rage when he ordered law enforcement to remove them, allowing armed rioters into the Capital Building & it's surroundings.

There are eye witness accounts to his rage when he ordered law enforcement to remove them, allowing armed rioters into the Capital Building & it's surroundings.
Link? There were NO weapons recovered from any of the rioters who were arrested. I'm sorry you are upset that your fantasy is not true, but you are going to have to get over it.

Link? There were NO weapons recovered from any of the rioters who were arrested. I'm sorry you are upset that your fantasy is not true, but you are going to have to get over it.
None of them were armed because weapons were prevented from entering the capital grounds which enraged Trump. HE wanted the metal detectors removed, in fact he demanded it.

The guy is a psychopath.

None of them were armed because weapons were prevented from entering the capital grounds
How were they prevented? Again, how many "insurrectionists" do you think would pay attention to laws. You are talking in circles. You say they broke the law by entering the capitol, but they were bound by the law in regard to weapons. You make no sense. Go troll someone else.

How were they prevented? Again, how many "insurrectionists" do you think would pay attention to laws. You are talking in circles. You say they broke the law by entering the capitol, but they were bound by the law in regard to weapons. You make no sense. Go troll someone else.
Those armed with weapons weren't allowed past the metal detectors. Do you need it explained to you using block letters?

Those armed with weapons weren't allowed past the metal detectors. Do you need it explained to you using block letters?
Run along moron. The doors of the capitol were locked as well--how'd that work for you. BTW, how many weapons were collected at those non-existent metal detectors--none? Where's your link to all of these bullshit assertions you're making. No weapons were seized during the riot. Thanks for making my point.

you can't get away from the fact that 2 million people have illegally crossed the border. something's gotta give here. who started this problem? BIDEN!

Forum List

Back