Mandisa: Stronger

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's really too strange of a coincidence for this song to have popped up randomly on my YouTube feed when I needed it most for it to be.

For the longest time now I actually believed that God stopped caring about me and some real life problems that I'm currently facing. Or course now I know that that was only the devil was messing with me. Fly high Mandisa and praise the Lord for reminding me of your undying love for me and that you're always there even when it feels like you aren't.

I was expecting a phone call from New York this morning at 11:00 and came downstairs to make my morning cup of coffee before the call came in. While my coffee was brewing I asked Alexa to play 'Good Morning" by Mandisa which I had been doing on a kind of regular basis for about a week upon hearing of her passing. Point is, it's been about a month since I last requested her music, that is at least not until this morning.

Alexa selected the song "Stronger" as the follow-up but I needed to get back upstairs and meant to locate the song on YouTube but got distracted by work and never got back to that thought. I did take the time however to note that the song 'Stronger' was from her album 'What If We Were Real'.

What a coincidence. Thing is, I don't believe in coincidences.

I was expecting a phone call from New York this morning at 11:00 and came downstairs to make my morning cup of coffee before the call came in. While my coffee was brewing I asked Alexa to play 'Good Morning" by Mandisa which I had been doing on a kind of regular basis for about a week upon hearing of her passing. Point is, it's been about a month since I last requested her music, that is at least not until this morning.

Alexa selected the song "Stronger" as the follow-up but I needed to get back upstairs and meant to locate the song on YouTube but got distracted by work and never got back to that thought. I did take the time however to note that the song 'Stronger' was from her album 'What If We Were Real'.

What a coincidence. Thing is, I don't believe in coincidences.

I'm sorry but I must have missed something because I'm afraid that I don't get your point. 😕

Forum List

Back