Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the black Hutus were more violent than whites because look at the numbers I posted--they out murdered the German Holocaust !!!!!!
I'll ask you for the 4th time

Are you saying that white people have been less violent than black people throughout history ?

Just a Yes or No
What does it have to do with today? The stats that have been posted did not include history, it is past. People are concerned with the crime rates today, as it affects them, the crimes of the past do not.

Whites have been the most technically advanced and industrially powerful. That gives their actions more weight.
They are not more violent, just more capable.
That you judge them by their skin color and not their technology and industry, is because you are racist.
So are white people are superior then ?
in the 1800s-1950s, they were/are superior at industrialization/farming/ship building/transportation/technology
some African countries did not even have an alphabet which really puts you way behind--since scientific/manufacturing/etc cannot progress nearly as fast
Africa is superior in starvation/illiteracy/poverty/etc--I've linked this many times
facts
You do know that ancient KMT(LAND OF THE BLACKS) is in Africa...don't you?.Africans kickstarted civilization in KMT. Not all black Africans were primitive gatheres and hunters.
The same phenomenon that caused some indians in the Amazon basin and what is now Mexico to reach for civilization while others
remained primitives occured in Africa. But the progenitors of civilization on both continents had Negroid features... Some of the prominent Olmecs looked distinctly African...complete with corn row hairstyles as evidenced by the huge carved stone heads they left behind.

No...in 2016 the non Hispanic white murder rate was 1.42 per 100K and the non Hispanic Black rate was 6.49 per 100K. Thats makes the black rate about 4.5 times that of the white rate, not 7 times.

Murder is really not that much of a problem for blacks or whites. Murder affects far less than 1/2 of 1% of either the black or. white populations each year.

I've done more than merely accept the facts...I've shown how you've tried to twist facts to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
wow --I provide links/etc--but you do not
your source?
here---FBI --2015
...!!:
Expanded Homicide
53% of homocide offenders were black--that's 4 times the population of blacks --and I'm going higher using 13% as population of blacks--the rate is HIGHER--53% vs 13%
NOW--it's NOT --4.5 times higher than the white rate!!!!!!!!!!!!! --because the white rate is BELOW the white population rate at 44%
any way---you are saying with that rate, not 2 times--not 3 times--but 4.5 times the rate of whites--it's NOT a problem???!!!
really????
White males are only 31% of the population
and black males are only 6.6% of the population. Criminal elements in those two groups are commiting the most violence and homicides. What we need to figure out is what percentage of those two groups are commiting the crime/homicides. Here is one link that helps to clarify and pinpoint responsibility rather than using the inaccurate per capita model..
Nazis Can't Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis
"White-on-white crime (which term doesn’t even exist in our racial or criminological lexicon), is far more prevalent than its black-on-white (or even black-on-black) equivalent, numerically speaking, and yet to white nationalist types, we should draw no conclusions from this at all. White folks can commit mass murder, kidnap, rape, sexually mutilate, or even cannibalize people (like Jeffrey Dahmer, for instance), and represent no one but their solitary selves. Charles Manson is never expected to serve as a stand-in for white folks writ large.

But every black criminal — whether James Edwards, accused of shooting Australian baseball star, Chris Lane, in Oklahoma last week, or the two black teens who beat the white World War Two veteran to death in Spokane a few days later — is somehow taken as exhibit A in the racist fantasies of America’s neo-Nazi set. White criminals and deviants are just bad individuals. Black ones are indicative of a broader cultural or genetic truth."
a real unbiased source
look at the title
Nazis Can’t Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis
---talk about CRAP!! unprofessional.... hateful.
a real winner
and:
'''White-on-white crime (which term doesn’t even exist in our racial or criminological lexicon), is far more prevalent than its black-on-white (or even black-on-black) equivalent, numerically speaking,''
he, also , is afraid of the per capita monster--which is the TRUE scientific-mathematical statistic--

here--as I told others--I'l not use numbers so maybe you will understand:
a greater percentage of the black population is committing murder/crime than the percentage of the white population---meaning the the black population has the greater problem

??are you trolling?
you gave stats as 2016--the article looks like 2013...?????
What you are missing is that that crime and murder is an American problem. Our time could be better spent investigating the correlations between black and white criminality instead of pointing fingers. Good black citizens and good white citizens have the same tax supported resources to combat crime in their communities. So what do you.portend with this per capita BS? What are you trying to say? Again i ask, why do you throw these statistics in the face of decent non criminal blacks who can do no more about crime in their community than whites can do abot crime in theirs. Blacks, in fact, have less acess to those resources because of bias, bigotry, and racism.
you said 2016-but the article is 2013
I also asked you a question that you have refused to answer for the 3rd or 4th time:
What are you trying to say? Again i ask, why do you throw these statistics in the face of decent non criminal blacks who can do no more about crime in their community than whites can do abot crime in theirs.

No...in 2016 the non Hispanic white murder rate was 1.42 per 100K and the non Hispanic Black rate was 6.49 per 100K. Thats makes the black rate about 4.5 times that of the white rate, not 7 times.

Murder is really not that much of a problem for blacks or whites. Murder affects far less than 1/2 of 1% of either the black or. white populations each year.

I've done more than merely accept the facts...I've shown how you've tried to twist facts to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
wow --I provide links/etc--but you do not
your source?
here---FBI --2015
...!!:
Expanded Homicide
53% of homocide offenders were black--that's 4 times the population of blacks --and I'm going higher using 13% as population of blacks--the rate is HIGHER--53% vs 13%
NOW--it's NOT --4.5 times higher than the white rate!!!!!!!!!!!!! --because the white rate is BELOW the white population rate at 44%
any way---you are saying with that rate, not 2 times--not 3 times--but 4.5 times the rate of whites--it's NOT a problem???!!!
really????
White males are only 31% of the population
and black males are only 6.6% of the population. Criminal elements in those two groups are commiting the most violence and homicides. What we need to figure out is what percentage of those two groups are commiting the crime/homicides. Here is one link that helps to clarify and pinpoint responsibility rather than using the inaccurate per capita model..
Nazis Can't Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis
"White-on-white crime (which term doesn’t even exist in our racial or criminological lexicon), is far more prevalent than its black-on-white (or even black-on-black) equivalent, numerically speaking, and yet to white nationalist types, we should draw no conclusions from this at all. White folks can commit mass murder, kidnap, rape, sexually mutilate, or even cannibalize people (like Jeffrey Dahmer, for instance), and represent no one but their solitary selves. Charles Manson is never expected to serve as a stand-in for white folks writ large.

But every black criminal — whether James Edwards, accused of shooting Australian baseball star, Chris Lane, in Oklahoma last week, or the two black teens who beat the white World War Two veteran to death in Spokane a few days later — is somehow taken as exhibit A in the racist fantasies of America’s neo-Nazi set. White criminals and deviants are just bad individuals. Black ones are indicative of a broader cultural or genetic truth."
a real unbiased source
look at the title
Nazis Can’t Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis
---talk about CRAP!! unprofessional.... hateful.
a real winner
and:
'''White-on-white crime (which term doesn’t even exist in our racial or criminological lexicon), is far more prevalent than its black-on-white (or even black-on-black) equivalent, numerically speaking,''
he, also , is afraid of the per capita monster--which is the TRUE scientific-mathematical statistic--

here--as I told others--I'l not use numbers so maybe you will understand:
a greater percentage of the black population is committing murder/crime than the percentage of the white population---meaning the the black population has the greater problem

??are you trolling?
you gave stats as 2016--the article looks like 2013...?????
What you are missing is that that crime and murder is an American problem. Our time could be better spent investigating the correlations between black and white criminality instead of pointing fingers. Good black citizens and good white citizens have the same tax supported resources to combat crime in their communities. So what do you.portend with this per capita BS? What are you trying to say? Again i ask, why do you throw these statistics in the face of decent non criminal blacks who can do no more about crime in their community than whites can do abot crime in theirs. Blacks, in fact, have less acess to those resources because of bias, bigotry, and racism.
you said 2016-but the article is 2013
So sue me.

assume all you want
I have proven my points...you have not proved your point--which I guess is whites are more violent
I'm waiting
You have not answered my question as to whether whites are more violent.

See when I talk it's easy to understand

I'm saying white Euros have been the most violent and murderous race ever to walk this earth

That's how I talk. Very clear. Very to the point. You should take notes

Whites have been the most technically advanced and industrially powerful. That gives their actions more weight.

They are not more violent, just more capable.

That you judge them by their skin color and not their technology and industry, is because you are racist.

No they haven't.

Do you deny that the Industrial Revolution began in England?

assume all you want
I have proven my points...you have not proved your point--which I guess is whites are more violent
I'm waiting

I'm saying white Euros have been the most violent and murderous race ever to walk this earth

But then when you guys admit that the black community is more violent and dangerous than our white communities are then you blame it on white people for cutting your people off from economic opportunity. I don't disagree with that but you first have to decide, are your communities more dangerous than ours? I talk to blacks who moved out of Detroit and they will admit that the neighborhood they moved away from is far more dangerous than where they live now. My one buddy has a sweet classic car. Keeps it in his driveway out here but in Detroit he had to keep it in storage because it would have gotten stolen.

And insurance companies charge Detroiters a lot more for car insurance than they do us because the likelihood of your car getting stolen in Detroit are much greater than here in the burbs. This isn't made up stories. These are facts. Can you explain why you guys sometimes argue that you are not more violent/criminal but then other times when you admit you are you say it's because of white oppression. I'll accept the second excuse but not the flat out denial that your communities are more dangerous. That's just ridiculous. You're taking 1 million whites and comparing them to 100,000 blacks and saying because we have more crime we are more dangerous? Do you completely ignore per capita?

I live near a city called Novi, MI. It's a suburb of Detroit. Metro Detroit. No comparison that Novi is a much safer place to be than Detroit, Saginaw or Flint. In fact you can't tell me a white city in Michigan that even comes close to being as dangerous as Detroit, Saginaw and Flint.

No we don't admit that our communities are more violent and dangerous than white ones. What we do unlike you whites is admit that there is violence. Detroit is not the only city in America sealybobo and when we talk about overall crime, we are tlaking about America. I lived in Kansas City and saw whites in cars with county tags from rich white suburbs bringing in drugs to the black community that got sold there. I have never heard such double talk from blacks ever and I am a 56 year old black man. I have head whites say what you do all the time. So understand this, if someone wants to steal your buddie sweet classic car, they will steal it by leaving Detroit and going to the burbs to take it because you guys live in the lie that you have no crime in your communities so you do not pride the security needed. Your neighborhoods are easy pickings for inner city criminals. I say this because this is what I have been told.

In fact one of my best friends was dating a white mother of 2 who lived in Johnson County KS, one of the wealthiest suburbs in America and he saw that there were WHITE kids there getting in son much trouble with the law that he stared a high school rugby team. So let 's not come here with your double talk. I have been all over this nation either working on issues or attending seminars and conventions pertaining to things black people deal with. Not once do they say their neighborhoods are less safe than white ones. Stop telling that lie. What we do say is we must reduce the crime that happens and the crime that does happen is often because these communities do not get the funding needed when they ask for the resources needed to stop or redice the crime.

Yes I ignore per capita. Because 100,000 backs or 1 million whites are all not responsible for all the crime. You can only assess the crime by the types of crimes and those who actually commit the crime and not whole populations of people. If you have 10,000 burglaries and whites commit 8,000 of them you cannot put all 8,000 on the entire white populations. What you can do is say that there were 10,000 burglaries and 8.000 were committed by whites so whites committed the most burglaries. And that's what's being said here. that per capita bullshit is racist garbage. No different from drapetomania and every other dumb as white attempt to say they are better. Whites commit more crimes. Or more accurately stated, there are more whites committing crimes.

So how safe are you really in he suburbs? If your house is broken in which results in property being stolen does that make you safer than a community that has less break ins but shootings instead? How about the reality that you might have more drunk and impaired drivers using vehicles in the suburbs who can hit a child or run you over or cause an accident instead of a shooting. Does that make your neighborhood safer? How about if you have more domestic and violence against family in the suburbs instead of shootings. Does that make your community more safe? So is our neighborhood actually safer when you can get assaulted at the suburban mall? What whites like you have done is frame the argument in terms of one crime. Therefore the entire argument by whites here is based a false premise and has no merit.

In 2014 whites made up 72.3 percent of all arrests in METROPOLITAN counties nationwide. Blacks, 25.4. In Metropolitan counties throughout this nation whites were arrested 2.84 times. Or 3 times as much as blacks in this nation. They were arrested for 57.6 percent of all murders in METROPOLTIAN areas of the United States. Blacks 39.9.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-55

In NON METROPOLITAN counties in this country whites made up 83.7 percent of all arrests. Blacks 13.4 percent. Here is where the white argument of racial proportion dies on its face. Yes, the reason why more whites are arrested in non-metropolitan areas is that they are a majority of the population. Yet the number of arrests in these areas far out pace the overall white population. If we are to go with the racist assumption then the higher the number of whites, then the crime rate should reduce itself. But it doesn’t. It goes up.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-61

Before I keep reading let me address your first comment. I asked my buddy why his criminal friends don't come out and steal here. He said they are afraid of DWB. That unfortunately is why cops pull over black people for DWB. It's too bad for you good ones but that unfortunately is why they racially profile. And it's why we worry too many blacks are moving out here. Soon their criminals in the city won't be afraid to come out here once they don't stick out like a sore thumb and next thing will suddenly start to go missing.

There is lots of stuff to steal out here but blacks are too afraid they'll get caught out here. That's why they don't come here. This is coming straight from the black horses mouth. My buddy has to go pick them up to bring them out here. They are too afraid to drive. Plus they probably don't have registration and insurance and outstanding warrants. LOL.

Not in the daylight. No cops aren't puling blacks over for DWN because they are criminals. And I did use DWN because that's how the cops see us. Any of us.You understand that you are white talking to a black man don't you? Why you continuously think you can tell me things about blacks shows the major reason why we can't get beyond this impasse as people.

You are comfortable telling white people about white people.

I have to laugh at this. It's so stupid. This one black person does this and now racism by whites is made up.
It's not just one black guy. This is very common among blacks. White people are not racist and would never commit such crimes, so blacks do it and try to pin it on white people.

I'm black and I know it's not very common. You are a racist. And you are white but you are telling me that whites aren't racist. Funny how that happens.
You claim that it's not very common only because you are trying to cover up the racism blacks have for white people.

White people don't go around spraypainting "DIE CRACKERS" on buildings to try and make blacks look more racist because we don't need to.
No...rich whites own the media so they have far more sophisticated means of disparaging blacks than painting on walls.

I love the way you just threw the lib media under the bus.

And the best part? None of them would care.

Because they know that you don't mean it.

YOu just had to say shit to avoid the truth.

They do it too, so it's all good.

But then when you guys admit that the black community is more violent and dangerous than our white communities are then you blame it on white people for cutting your people off from economic opportunity. I don't disagree with that but you first have to decide, are your communities more dangerous than ours? I talk to blacks who moved out of Detroit and they will admit that the neighborhood they moved away from is far more dangerous than where they live now. My one buddy has a sweet classic car. Keeps it in his driveway out here but in Detroit he had to keep it in storage because it would have gotten stolen.

And insurance companies charge Detroiters a lot more for car insurance than they do us because the likelihood of your car getting stolen in Detroit are much greater than here in the burbs. This isn't made up stories. These are facts. Can you explain why you guys sometimes argue that you are not more violent/criminal but then other times when you admit you are you say it's because of white oppression. I'll accept the second excuse but not the flat out denial that your communities are more dangerous. That's just ridiculous. You're taking 1 million whites and comparing them to 100,000 blacks and saying because we have more crime we are more dangerous? Do you completely ignore per capita?

I live near a city called Novi, MI. It's a suburb of Detroit. Metro Detroit. No comparison that Novi is a much safer place to be than Detroit, Saginaw or Flint. In fact you can't tell me a white city in Michigan that even comes close to being as dangerous as Detroit, Saginaw and Flint.

No we don't admit that our communities are more violent and dangerous than white ones. What we do unlike you whites is admit that there is violence. Detroit is not the only city in America sealybobo and when we talk about overall crime, we are tlaking about America. I lived in Kansas City and saw whites in cars with county tags from rich white suburbs bringing in drugs to the black community that got sold there. I have never heard such double talk from blacks ever and I am a 56 year old black man. I have head whites say what you do all the time. So understand this, if someone wants to steal your buddie sweet classic car, they will steal it by leaving Detroit and going to the burbs to take it because you guys live in the lie that you have no crime in your communities so you do not pride the security needed. Your neighborhoods are easy pickings for inner city criminals. I say this because this is what I have been told.

In fact one of my best friends was dating a white mother of 2 who lived in Johnson County KS, one of the wealthiest suburbs in America and he saw that there were WHITE kids there getting in son much trouble with the law that he stared a high school rugby team. So let 's not come here with your double talk. I have been all over this nation either working on issues or attending seminars and conventions pertaining to things black people deal with. Not once do they say their neighborhoods are less safe than white ones. Stop telling that lie. What we do say is we must reduce the crime that happens and the crime that does happen is often because these communities do not get the funding needed when they ask for the resources needed to stop or redice the crime.

Yes I ignore per capita. Because 100,000 backs or 1 million whites are all not responsible for all the crime. You can only assess the crime by the types of crimes and those who actually commit the crime and not whole populations of people. If you have 10,000 burglaries and whites commit 8,000 of them you cannot put all 8,000 on the entire white populations. What you can do is say that there were 10,000 burglaries and 8.000 were committed by whites so whites committed the most burglaries. And that's what's being said here. that per capita bullshit is racist garbage. No different from drapetomania and every other dumb as white attempt to say they are better. Whites commit more crimes. Or more accurately stated, there are more whites committing crimes.

So how safe are you really in he suburbs? If your house is broken in which results in property being stolen does that make you safer than a community that has less break ins but shootings instead? How about the reality that you might have more drunk and impaired drivers using vehicles in the suburbs who can hit a child or run you over or cause an accident instead of a shooting. Does that make your neighborhood safer? How about if you have more domestic and violence against family in the suburbs instead of shootings. Does that make your community more safe? So is our neighborhood actually safer when you can get assaulted at the suburban mall? What whites like you have done is frame the argument in terms of one crime. Therefore the entire argument by whites here is based a false premise and has no merit.

In 2014 whites made up 72.3 percent of all arrests in METROPOLITAN counties nationwide. Blacks, 25.4. In Metropolitan counties throughout this nation whites were arrested 2.84 times. Or 3 times as much as blacks in this nation. They were arrested for 57.6 percent of all murders in METROPOLTIAN areas of the United States. Blacks 39.9.

In NON METROPOLITAN counties in this country whites made up 83.7 percent of all arrests. Blacks 13.4 percent. Here is where the white argument of racial proportion dies on its face. Yes, the reason why more whites are arrested in non-metropolitan areas is that they are a majority of the population. Yet the number of arrests in these areas far out pace the overall white population. If we are to go with the racist assumption then the higher the number of whites, then the crime rate should reduce itself. But it doesn’t. It goes up.

Before I keep reading let me address your first comment. I asked my buddy why his criminal friends don't come out and steal here. He said they are afraid of DWB. That unfortunately is why cops pull over black people for DWB. It's too bad for you good ones but that unfortunately is why they racially profile. And it's why we worry too many blacks are moving out here. Soon their criminals in the city won't be afraid to come out here once they don't stick out like a sore thumb and next thing will suddenly start to go missing.

There is lots of stuff to steal out here but blacks are too afraid they'll get caught out here. That's why they don't come here. This is coming straight from the black horses mouth. My buddy has to go pick them up to bring them out here. They are too afraid to drive. Plus they probably don't have registration and insurance and outstanding warrants. LOL.

“Too bad for you good ones...”.

How fucking shamelessly Archie Bunker racist can you fucking get? It’s like some anachronistic racist cartoon.

Is that all you have to contribute troll?

Agreed. That was weak. Calling something racist with out addressing the point? Nothing but troll.

Especially in the context of the Race Card.

How fucking shamelessly Archie Bunker racist can you fucking get? It’s like some anachronistic racist cartoon.

Agreed. That was weak. Calling something racist with out addressing the point? Nothing but troll.

What is the race card Correll? Watch out now because when you answer, you are going to be taught a lesson that you will not be able to handle much like you cannot handle most everything else.

I have to laugh at this. It's so stupid. This one black person does this and now racism by whites is made up.
It's not just one black guy. This is very common among blacks. White people are not racist and would never commit such crimes, so blacks do it and try to pin it on white people.

I'm black and I know it's not very common. You are a racist. And you are white but you are telling me that whites aren't racist. Funny how that happens.
You claim that it's not very common only because you are trying to cover up the racism blacks have for white people.

White people don't go around spraypainting "DIE CRACKERS" on buildings to try and make blacks look more racist because we don't need to.
No...rich whites own the media so they have far more sophisticated means of disparaging blacks than painting on walls.

There is no liberal media.

What is the race card Correll?

It is absurd that you pretend not to know.

"The phrase is commonly used to allege that someone has deliberately and falsely accused another person of being a racist in order to gain some sort of advantage"

Massively used by lefties like you to advance their political agenda by marginalize people and ideas that they cannot refute honestly.

THis is for you pretending to not know that.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

There is no liberal media.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

Not in the daylight. No cops aren't puling blacks over for DWN because they are criminals. And I did use DWN because that's how the cops see us. Any of us.You understand that you are white talking to a black man don't you? Why you continuously think you can tell me things about blacks shows the major reason why we can't get beyond this impasse as people.

You are comfortable telling white people about white people.

I am comfortable with telling whites that what they think of us is wrong. I am comfortable to speak to whites about US history relative to race. You see Correll we have to lean how to live in this system. That means we must learn and adapt to the white mans ways. This is what you call assimilation. You do not have to assimilate into our culture yet you make things up about it even as you have little to no interaction with us. So If you are butthurt because of things said, well too bad.

What is the race card Correll?

It is absurd that you pretend not to know.

"The phrase is commonly used to allege that someone has deliberately and falsely accused another person of being a racist in order to gain some sort of advantage"

Massively used by lefties like you to advance their political agenda by marginalize people and ideas that they cannot refute honestly.

THis is for you pretending to not know that.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

No that's not playing the race card. That's how you want to define the race card. Playing the race card as defined by you racists is when you use race to gain an advantage. Such as what whites have done since at least 1776. You play it with your claim of anti white discrimination that you cannot prove.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

#2. Here in Metro Detroit we do not have a crime problem. We do not get together and say we need to deal with the crime here because it's getting bad. But they are/do say that in Detroit. So I don't know what world you live in but I hear good people in Detroit all the time say it's crazy there and something has to be done. You're lying to yourself bro.

I am not lying to myself. I stated that blacks admit to the fact there is crime. Again, you do realize that you are talking to a black man don't you?

Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism

Detroits problems are a direct result of racism. And again, Detroit is not the only city in America and when we talk about crime we are talking about crime totals in America not just murder. SO you nee dot understand something, I grew up in a bac community in a town of 50,000 We had far less crime than the white community. In my whole life there, I saw one shooting and it was because some white dude ran up on blacks talking racial shit in 1970. Butt here are still several unsolved white murders in this town and there are blacks who were killed in strange circumstances and it is known that the crime was committed by whites. Overall the crime rate in the white community in this town is maybe 5-10 times higher than that of the black community. There are places in this town blacks do not go. Because their lives may end. So when you talk realize that Detroit is not the only place on earth. I've been there an felt safe. I had a friend who went there to visit his daughter who fell asleep I the hood in a brand new car, woke up in the morning and drove off without harm.

There are over 700,000 blacks who live in Detroit. Last year there were 305 murders. That's less than 1/10 of one percent of the population. Now that doesn't mean nothing should be done, but what is does mean is whites such as you are overblowing the issue in order to claim supremacy. It is because of this belief than in a small town such as this one blacks are harassed and stopped at 7 times the rate of whites for supposed marijuana checks even though the rate of mj use is exactly the same. So somehow this bullshit belief you carry must be eliminated and therefore that is what I am doing.
Yu don't.
black murder at a much, MUCH higher rate than whites--this CAN"T be denied/twisted/turned/etc
they are arrested at twice the rate of whites for crime
Table 43
But their poverty rate is five times the size so actually they're quite civilized... Under the circumstances. Dingbat.

Are you trying to say poor people are inherently criminal, or that black people are inherently poor? Shame on you either way, generalizing lefty hypocrite.
You're stupid. Poverty and crime are connected

#2. Here in Metro Detroit we do not have a crime problem. We do not get together and say we need to deal with the crime here because it's getting bad. But they are/do say that in Detroit. So I don't know what world you live in but I hear good people in Detroit all the time say it's crazy there and something has to be done. You're lying to yourself bro.

I am not lying to myself. I stated that blacks admit to the fact there is crime. Again, you do realize that you are talking to a black man don't you?

Detroits problems are a direct result of racism. And again, Detroit is not the only city in America and when we talk about crime we are talking about crime totals in America not just murder. SO you nee dot understand something, I grew up in a bac community in a town of 50,000 We had far less crime than the white community. In my whole life there, I saw one shooting and it was because some white dude ran up on blacks talking racial shit in 1970. Butt here are still several unsolved white murders in this town and there are blacks who were killed in strange circumstances and it is known that the crime was committed by whites. Overall the crime rate in the white community in this town is maybe 5-10 times higher than that of the black community. There are places in this town blacks do not go. Because their lives may end. So when you talk realize that Detroit is not the only place on earth. I've been there an felt safe. I had a friend who went there to visit his daughter who fell asleep I the hood in a brand new car, woke up in the morning and drove off without harm.

There are over 700,000 blacks who live in Detroit. Last year there were 305 murders. That's less than 1/10 of one percent of the population. Now that doesn't mean nothing should be done, but what is does mean is whites such as you are overblowing the issue in order to claim supremacy. It is because of this belief than in a small town such as this one blacks are harassed and stopped at 7 times the rate of whites for supposed marijuana checks even though the rate of mj use is exactly the same. So somehow this bullshit belief you carry must be eliminated and therefore that is what I am doing.
Yu don't.
black murder at a much, MUCH higher rate than whites--this CAN"T be denied/twisted/turned/etc
Table 43
But their poverty rate is five times the size so actually they're quite civilized... Under the circumstances. Dingbat.

Are you trying to say poor people are inherently criminal, or that black people are inherently poor? Shame on you either way, generalizing lefty hypocrite.

It's funny to read the older articles about EMU's racist graffiti, full of pearl clutching and virtue signalling.

This "hate crime" will remain on SPLC's list, no retraction. Soon everyone will forget who the perpetrator was and leftists will use this incident as another example of white supremacy on the rise in "trumps' america" so I guess mission accomplished.

Nah, I doubt it. Sane people know the difference between this and Charlottesville.
Come to think of it.....they're planning another Charlottesville this weekend.
Maybe they can use a Semi to drive thru the Antifa assholes this time.

Yu don't.
Table 43

Drugs and crime are connected.
The primary cause of poverty in the black community is something they have complete control over.
Having children out of wedlock.

Yu don't.
Table 43

Drugs and crime are connected.
The primary cause of poverty in the black community is something they have complete control over.
Having children out of wedlock.

The primary cause of poverty in the black community is none of that because blacks live at a 24 percent poverty level meaning that 76 percent of all blacks are not poor. But still the rate of poverty is 3 times higher than that of whites and having babies out of wedlock is not the reason. What whites tend to do is exaggerate he problems in black communities and minimize those in their own. So I am going to return to the section I was in because these conversations are always the same.

I see no proof on any side as to what is the PRIMARY cause of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back