Many Democrats hope Harris will lose

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
After all she enabled a genocide.

How can we ever build a Democratic Party we can be proud of if a neocon stooge like Kamala wins?

How can we ever build a Democratic Party we can be proud of if a neocon stooge like Kamala wins?

This is comical, You want Trump a rapist mentally ill felon with 34 felonies charges against him. Who thinks women like to be grabbed by their pussy',s , Something he does all the time. , because they like that kind of stuff. A man that when he loses the election will ask his microbes to kill for him and many will, He has no choice because if he isn't elected he will spend the rest of his life in jail. But that is who you want to be elected. A inanimate door knob as a democrat would make a better president then scum bag. The ass hole should be in front of a judge for Treason and when found guilty should be put to death as the constitution prescribes.

This is comical, You want Trump a rapist mentally ill felon with 34 felonies charges against him. Who thinks women like to be grabbed by their pussy',s , Something he does all the time. , because they like that kind of stuff. A man that when he loses the election will ask his microbes to kill for him and many will, He has no choice because if he isn't elected he will spend the rest of his life in jail. But that is who you want to be elected. A inanimate door knob as a democrat would make a better president then scum bag. The ass hole should be in front of a judge for Treason and when found guilty should be put to death as the constitution prescribes.

I don’t support Trump. I’ll be voting third party.

Why do you support Harris who has enabled a genocide?

Come on now , hell that's just a few million dollars , what did Trumps son in law get for his work ,2 billion wasn't it , we won't even consider just a few million , compared to billions from the TRump criminal dictatorship that they received. Come back when you have something that counts.

Do any of these Democrats have names?

Extreme left doesn't want Democrats to win unless the go further left, and extreme right purposely sabotages the Republicans if they refuse to go extreme right. We need to get rid of both.

So you support lawfare against political enemies?

Democrats Paid $12.7Million to Trump Judge’s Daughter in First Six Months of 2024, Federal Election Reports Reveal​

Last edited:

LOL...

10 people (maybe)
4 years ago..pre insurrection.

1725511871701.png

And what's a third party going to do? Tell Netanyahu to stop and he's going to listen?

Harris nor Biden are enabing a genocide. Netanyahu is not even listening to his own people.

So if we cut Netanyahu off tomorrow, he will go elsewhere for his weapons. He's the problem. And the only solution is to end him. That won't be very popular here.

I'm voting for Harris. Because Israel is not the only issue.

And what's a third party going to do? Tell Netanyahu to stop and he's going to listen?

Harris nor Biden are enabing a genocide. Netanyahu is not even listening to his own people.

So if we cut Netanyahu off tomorrow, he will go elsewhere for his weapons. He's the problem. And the only solution is to end him. That won't be very popular here.

I'm voting for Harris. Because Israel is not the only issue.
If the pro-genocide wing of the Democratic Party loses we can build an anti-genocide Democratic Party. Don’t you get it?

You don’t understand that Israel is isolated. If the U.S. doesn’t supply weapons and aid no one else will.

Obviously the Biden-Harris pro-war foreign policy is a major issue. What issue do you think is more important? Inflation? Immigration? Child tax credits?

Forum List

Back