Hamas terrorists release footage of six slain hostages, promise to share 'last messages'

So, are we arguing that when Arabs say "river to sea" its awesome but when Israelis say "river to sea" its terrible? Seems like a double standard there.

Women who lie about Israel and defend Islam in any way, make about as much sense as "Queers for Palestine"

th-2345315344.jpg

So, are we arguing that when Arabs say "river to sea" its awesome but when Israelis say "river to sea" its terrible? Seems like a double standard there.
Israelis DONT SAY from the river to the sea.

As an AMERICAN, I say as long as Egyptian and Jordanian SQUATTERS are living in the Land of Israel, there will be no peace because "Palestinians" will not accept peace with Israel
SOMBODYS got to go. Take people who WANT YOU DEAD and have already killed your family into your home. Tell me if you will EVER have peace

Israelis DONT SAY from the river to the sea.

As an AMERICAN, I say as long as Egyptian and Jordanian SQUATTERS are living in the Land of Israel, there will be no peace because "Palestinians" will not accept peace with Israel
SOMBODYS got to go. Take people who WANT YOU DEAD and have already killed your family into your home. Tell me if you will EVER have peace
Excuse me Carl

Seems the pallies won't accept 'peace' because the Israeli's aren't about to offer it

~S~

View attachment 1006635

View attachment 1006636
View attachment 1006637

anyone care to opine on this???

~S~
I think your attachments are all the proof anyone needs. I knew it, you knew, we all knew it.

:)

ANYONE with a brain and self-dignity.

They are victims in the trough of PROPAGANDA & DISINFORMATION and of what the fear of self-dignity will reveal.
I hear ya Gas

i'm just at a loss as how to respond to what i consider sorts sucked in by that status quo

seems all that misinfo and propaganda is all managed by folks smarter than i'll ever be......~S~

I hear ya Gas i'm just at a loss as how to respond to what i consider sorts sucked in by that status quo

seems all that misinfo and propaganda is all managed by folks smarter than i'll ever be......~S~
No, they are not smarter, they are just dishonest. If your neighbour sells a pig in a sack is he smarter than you?

View attachment 1006635

View attachment 1006636
View attachment 1006637

anyone care to opine on this???

~S~
Oh so the Jews are now this expansionist tribe who are ready to gobble up the ME, and the poor little ME was just this innocent little bystander who got caught up in the action without so much as lifting it's little innocent hand to harm not even a flea in Israel eh ???? I call bull shite on the above map.

Look, I don't have not one dog in the fight, but when comparing the barbaric to the civilized after looking at what goes on within the region, then the Israelis will win the civilized people trophy award everytime.

Until that changes, then Israel will retain the right to defend itself against all threats be it foriegn and domestic.

Forum List

Back