🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Many Jews Still Refugees

I grew up saying 'Adonai' for the LORD: we did not have the custom of saying 'HaShem'.

Using 'YHVH' to indicate Deity is for me an act of identifying myself as a Jew. I'm sorry that it has offended some other Jews here. The more 'orthodox' people are in their practice, the more weight they tend to give to tradition and custom which are not actually Torah.

How about we EACH take the discussion to our favorite rabbi and see what his view is? Mine is a 'modern Orthodox' ...... I'll be back.

Thanks to those who have posted in support of me. I am going to assume it was *for my own sake* and not as part of some kind of 'agenda'.

For those who question my commitment to Judaism, I am sorry that my 'manner' has so deeply offended you.

My own understanding of 'taking the LORD's Name in vain' is something like presuming to tell people that one speaks for the LORD or some such....... I'm quite willing to have a 'sidebar' discussion on what the appropriate interpretation of that Commandment is, although I'm not much of a scholar myself and will need some time to prepare.

Your Rabbi will explain it to you better than I can.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]YouTube - Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it[/ame]

How conveniently Mr. Know-it-all overlooks the killing of Christians by Muslims. Harassing is one thing (which the Muslims do plenty of when it comes to non Muslims), but killing is certainly a more serious thing.
Scores Feared Dead As Fulanis, Tivs Renew Bloody Attacks

Did you read the article? Fulanis attacked. Do you know what fulanis are? Moron. Tribals. Looking at the comments. Those people want their government to fix things.

Last edited:
How conveniently Mr. Know-it-all overlooks the killing of Christians by Muslims. Harassing is one thing (which the Muslims do plenty of when it comes to non Muslims), but killing is certainly a more serious thing.
Scores Feared Dead As Fulanis, Tivs Renew Bloody Attacks

This stuff is rare as opposed to muslims who kill Christians, rape their women, burn their Churches and forcibly convert them.

The Disappearing Middle Eastern Christians

Fourteen centuries of Islam have fatally undermined Christianity in the land of its birth. The decline of the Christian remnant in the Middle East has been accelerated in recent decades, and accompanied by the indifference of the post-Christian West to its impending demise. Once-thriving Christian communities are now tiny minorities, and in most countries of the region their percentages have been reduced to single digits. Whether they disappear completely will partly depend on Western leaders belatedly taking an interest in Christian plight and persecution. This seems most unlikely, as the examples of Iraq, Egypt and Syria demonstrate.

In Syria the Obama administration is fully committed to supporting the rebels, although it should be well aware of the ideological outlook and long-term objectives of Bashar al-Assad’s foes. They are Sunni fundamentalists. The partnerships forged thus far are ominous. The New York Times reported last June that CIA officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, deciding which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms. The weapons are being funneled across the Turkish border “by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood.”

Syria is the region’s only remaining country where Christians live effectively as equals with their Muslim neighbors. It has the second largest Christian community in the region (after Egypt), some 2.5 million strong. Most of them are supporting President Bashar Al Assad amidst ongoing rebellion in the country because they prefer a dictator who guarantees the rights as a religious minority to the grim future that Assad’s departure might bring. According to George Ajjan, an American political strategist of Syrian origin, an existential fear about a bloody fate awaiting them—should the Assad regime fall in Syria—is the main driver behind the Christian community’s almost unanimous support of its policies:

The Disappearing Middle Eastern Christians | Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture

I grew up saying 'Adonai' for the LORD: we did not have the custom of saying 'HaShem'.

Using 'YHVH' to indicate Deity is for me an act of identifying myself as a Jew. I'm sorry that it has offended some other Jews here. The more 'orthodox' people are in their practice, the more weight they tend to give to tradition and custom which are not actually Torah.

How about we EACH take the discussion to our favorite rabbi and see what his view is? Mine is a 'modern Orthodox' ...... I'll be back.

Thanks to those who have posted in support of me. I am going to assume it was *for my own sake* and not as part of some kind of 'agenda'.

For those who question my commitment to Judaism, I am sorry that my 'manner' has so deeply offended you.

My own understanding of 'taking the LORD's Name in vain' is something like presuming to tell people that one speaks for the LORD or some such....... I'm quite willing to have a 'sidebar' discussion on what the appropriate interpretation of that Commandment is, although I'm not much of a scholar myself and will need some time to prepare.
Hey Maggie, I apologize if you were offended, I certainly wasn't directing any of my comments at you.

Fourteen centuries of Islam have fatally undermined Christianity in the land of its birth. The decline of the Christian remnant in the Middle East has been accelerated in recent decades, and accompanied by the indifference of the post-Christian West to its impending demise. Once-thriving Christian communities are now tiny minorities, and in most countries of the region their percentages have been reduced to single digits. Whether they disappear completely will partly depend on Western leaders belatedly taking an interest in Christian plight and persecution. This seems most unlikely, as the examples of Iraq, Egypt and Syria demonstrate.

In Syria the Obama administration is fully committed to supporting the rebels, although it should be well aware of the ideological outlook and long-term objectives of Bashar al-Assad’s foes. They are Sunni fundamentalists. The partnerships forged thus far are ominous. The New York Times reported last June that CIA officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, deciding which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms. The weapons are being funneled across the Turkish border “by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood.”

Syria is the region’s only remaining country where Christians live effectively as equals with their Muslim neighbors. It has the second largest Christian community in the region (after Egypt), some 2.5 million strong. Most of them are supporting President Bashar Al Assad amidst ongoing rebellion in the country because they prefer a dictator who guarantees the rights as a religious minority to the grim future that Assad’s departure might bring. According to George Ajjan, an American political strategist of Syrian origin, an existential fear about a bloody fate awaiting them—should the Assad regime fall in Syria—is the main driver behind the Christian community’s almost unanimous support of its policies:

The Disappearing Middle Eastern Christians | Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture
Christians aren't the only ones disappearing at the hands of Issssslam. They are committing this ethnic cleansing on all non Muslims.

he was never the prime minister.

List of Prime Ministers of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you want to keep digging your hole. i posted the link.

now why don't you just say "you guys are right, by golly. i made a mistake. i could have sworn he was the prime minister. sorry guys." see what happens.

honestly, roudy. i am doing everything i possibly can to keep from calling you a fucking, low life liar but this is the fourth time you have said he was the PM, and the third time since you've been corrected. and rather politely in the face of your combative dissposition.
Shadap Nazi cocksucker, he was still voted in by the people as their leader, in some cases by up to 98%. Besides that wasn't the point you were making anyhow, you said he was finance minister when he made those comments and therefore I should have called him that. Now take that whiskey bottle out.

i said he was the minister of the interior. and i said that it should have been noted as such and gave you an example of how to phrase it..."former president of france, nicolas sarkozy, said such and such in 2005 when he was serving as the interior minister"...something along those lines.

there were riots anyway.

i mean, do you think the rioters in south cental LA in 1992 after the rodney king verdict or the rioters at the seattle WTO conference on 1999 were just the boys and girls next door, just out for a little spree in the city...having some fun?

what do you think of the people in thosse riots? do you think that is the way most jews feel about those riots and riots in general?
Any rioter who was burning cars, stealing property, trashing people's homes and businesses, and terrorizing citizens as Muslims in France were doing, deserves to be called scum, scum. It doesn't matter where this shit happened. Sarkozy correctly called them scum and based on the landslide vote he got, the people of France agreed with him.

It is too late for France now anyhow. Once any free nation lets its population of Muslims grow beyond 20% it has no choice but to submit to their savagery, otherwise they will torch the country down.

QUOTE]
Any rioter who was burning cars, stealing property, trashing people's homes and businesses, and terrorizing citizens as Muslims in France were doing, deserves to be called scum, scum. It doesn't matter where this shit happened. Sarkozy correctly called them scum and based on the landslide vote he got, the people of France agreed with him.

It is too late for France now anyhow. Once any free nation lets its population of Muslims grow beyond 20% it has no choice but to submit to their savagery, otherwise they will torch the country down.

do you think the rioters in south cental LA in 1992 after the rodney king verdict or the rioters at the seattle WTO conference on 1999 were just the boys and girls next door, just out for a little spree in the city...having some fun?

or are they scum?

what do you think of the people in thosse riots? do you think the way you feel is the way most jews feel about those riots and riots in general?

Hey Maggie, I apologize if you were offended, I certainly wasn't directing any of my comments at you.

thank you, at least, for listening to my suggestion about apologising to maggie. you ain't all bad, roudy.

QUOTE]

do you think the rioters in south cental LA in 1992 after the rodney king verdict or the rioters at the seattle WTO conference on 1999 were just the boys and girls next door, just out for a little spree in the city...having some fun?

or are they scum?

what do you think of the people in thosse riots? do you think the way you feel is the way most jews feel about those riots and riots in general?
Dude are you dense or what? Please tell me, if you see a "rioter" coming towards your home and family, holding a gasoline can in his hand, and a lighter in the other, preparing to torch your home, you won't grab your shotgun and shoot his ass, as soon as he steps across your property line. It is estimated that at one point during the riots, Muslim animals in France were torching upwards of 10,000 cars a day across the country.

QUOTE]

or are they scum?

Dude are you dense or what? Please tell me, if you see a "rioter" coming towards your home and family, holding a gasoline can in his hand, and a lighter in the other, preparing to torch your home, you won't grab your shotgun and shoot his ass, as soon as he steps across your property line. It is estimated that at one point during the riots, Muslim animals in France were torching upwards of 10,000 cars a day across the country.

for some reason you appear to be incapable of answering my simple question. i will make it as easy as i can.

the riots in south central in '92 (rodney king verdict) and seattle in '99 (WTO conference) were similar to the ones throughout france in 2005. OK. here is the question and all i need is an honest "yes" or "no" answer.

to make it easier, let's throw out the seattle riots because the 1992 L.A. riots are very remarkably similar to the 2005 french riots.

there were nowhere near 10,000 cars per day being burned in france.

in the french riots, which lasted 20 days, 8,973 vehicles were damaged (about 450/day), 2 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $200,000,000 (200 million)

in the LA riots, which lasted 6 days, 1,100 buildings were destroyed (about 200/day), 53 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $1,000,000,000 (1000 million).

were the LA rioters "scum"?

In Syria the Obama administration is fully committed to supporting the rebels, although it should be well aware of the ideological outlook and long-term objectives of Bashar al-Assad’s foes. They are Sunni fundamentalists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AkY5O9zEXU]Syrian Revolution is not Syrian[/ame]

The nature of the present turmoil in muslim countries is nothing new-------anyone interested in what goes on in muslim societies over the past 1400 years should learn a bit of history. Periodically----'re-islamization' it is always a very bloody affair and ------non muslims, if any are available, are always targeted ------------but there are really sad idiots on this messageboard who want to blame the phenomenon on THE USA (and ---hey---why not Israel too? .............

reminds me of the time the jerks blamed a cholera epidemic on "the jews"

tinnie?--------

well-------tinne-types blamed the bubonic plague on "the jews"

or are they scum?

for some reason you appear to be incapable of answering my simple question. i will make it as easy as i can.

the riots in south central in '92 (rodney king verdict) and seattle in '99 (WTO conference) were similar to the ones throughout france in 2005. OK. here is the question and all i need is an honest "yes" or "no" answer.

to make it easier, let's throw out the seattle riots because the 1992 L.A. riots are very remarkably similar to the 2005 french riots.

there were nowhere near 10,000 cars per day being burned in france.

in the french riots, which lasted 20 days, 8,973 vehicles were damaged (about 450/day), 2 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $200,000,000 (200 million)

in the LA riots, which lasted 6 days, 1,100 buildings were destroyed (about 200/day), 53 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $1,000,000,000 (1000 million).

were the LA rioters "scum"?
Wow, more density, why don't you educate yourself a little? The French riots were NOTHING like the LA riots. LA started as a court verdict gone wrong, while the French was about Muslim immigrants not getting jobs and welfare so they went around the country Jihading and burning up the place. I would call any "rioter" who breaks into people's homes and businesses, steals their property, burns their belongings, and harms them physically, a CRIMINAL and SCUM. During the LA riots there were many brave citizens who grabbed their guns and protected their homes and business from such criminals. There is a difference between a PROTEST, and a criminal who uses events as an excuse to engage in criminal behavior. As far as the number of cars burned in France, it depends who your source is, but even the 8000 you quoted is a lot. I guess you would like to see your car torched by a group of Jihadi Muslim thugs...well as long as they hate Jews, eh?

In Syria the Obama administration is fully committed to supporting the rebels, although it should be well aware of the ideological outlook and long-term objectives of Bashar al-Assad’s foes. They are Sunni fundamentalists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AkY5O9zEXU]Syrian Revolution is not Syrian[/ame]
Wow, Tin-whore, you can't get more depraved than this can you? You're quoting a Russian news propoganda source, the same people who are helping Assad commit genocide on his own people? You are one sick fuck, but then again, you support Hamas terrorists, I just didn't think you would be this sick.

why are there people here supporting pillage and murder. Rioters are criminals if their "rioting" includes property damage and ----CERTAINLY if it includes violence against human beings----------answer----yes---those people are SCUM Picketers are not scum

I have experienced lots of "demonstrations" -------we paraded around and sang songs no violence at all. ---------a small amount of litteriing

christians have been disappearing from countries invaded by the dogs of arabia for the past 1400 years In fact----there are very fews countries that were invaded by the dogs of arabia------that did not have a SIGNIFICANT christian population------at the time of the invasion -----some have NONE LEFT comprehensive genocide is rare-----but it did happen in arabia--------the christian population was WIPED OUT of Yemen too.-----and Afghanistan-------and maldives-----and is getting wiped out in Indonesia etc etc---------of course the islamo nazis blame it on "ISRAEL" -------sorta like they blamed the bubonic plague on "the jews"

Forum List

Back