Map of U.S. Hate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
From The Geography of U.S. Hate, Mapped Using Twitter | TIME.com
geography-of-hate.jpg

I have no explanations to go with this and it clearly doesn't include the entire country. It comes from Time U.S., so I have no reason to disbelieve it.

The link does not provide a basis for this map. Do you have any other data or sourced reasoning which backs this graphic up as it pertains Race Relations/Racism?

Don't sweat yourself. It's just more dishonest propaganda masquarading as academia. Basically, a Dr. Monica Stephens of Humboldt State University in California and her studends "examined" 150,000 tweets that were "coded for location" and contained bigoted epithets. They then plotted the data on a map that describes where the most bigoted people in the U.S. allegedly reside.

Although I suppose it escaped these clowns that 3G technology has rendered their results inconclusive as many - if not most - of the offending tweets could've been sent from tablet or smart phone from people who are visiting from out of county/state. And to think they spent a year collating this inconsequential nonsense.

Geography of Hate

Forum List

Back