Marc Cuban bit by TDS

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
He doesn't have it say Robert De Niro bad, who I feel is mentally ill, but pretty damn bad for a guy that's supposed to be smart.

He says:

1. The media leans right.

2. COVID was Trump's fault.

3. Nothing since 2021 is Kamala's fault. Who knew leftists aren't accountable (cough).

Ever notice the look in left faces have the deer in headlights look when they try to rationalize the rational? For those who lean left, what's it like to live that way? Rhetorical.

TDS = Not in the cult
95nuov.jpg

He doesn't have it say Robert De Niro bad, who I feel is mentally ill, but pretty damn bad for a guy that's supposed to be smart.

He says:

3. Nothing since 2021 is Kamala's fault. Who knew leftists aren't accountable (cough).

Ever notice the look in left faces have the deer in headlights look when they try to rationalize the rational? For those who lean left, what's it like to live that way? Rhetorical.

No idea how he got where he is. He's one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered.

No idea how he got where he is. He's one of the dumbest people I've ever encountered.
You know how it was when you were young? Cuban really performed well to get as rich as he is. So did Trump. But Cuban and Trump have folks who really listen to both of them. I know how it was when I owned companies. My workers would treat my remarks as if they came from GOD. Why? Because My aim was for them all to make a lot more money. And doing it help my companies.
Trump gets dumb at times and nobody can deny it. Trump says things he never should say. His remarks about the best it ever was, even at times he is right, generally do not help Trump in his case. He sets himself up to be attacked by the Media who no doubt is his enemy. Jim Costa for example hates Trump so much he was really a pain when Trump was in the White House and talking at his lectern. Notice now Costa is almost vanished.

He says:

The main causes of TDS is a hatred for mainstream Americans.

You know how it was when you were young? Cuban really performed well to get as rich as he is. So did Trump. But Cuban and Trump have folks who really listen to both of them. I know how it was when I owned companies. My workers would treat my remarks as if they came from GOD. Why? Because My aim was for them all to make a lot more money. And doing it help my companies.
Trump gets dumb at times and nobody can deny it. Trump says things he never should say. His remarks about the best it ever was, even at times he is right, generally do not help Trump in his case. He sets himself up to be attacked by the Media who no doubt is his enemy. Jim Costa for example hates Trump so much he was really a pain when Trump was in the White House and talking at his lectern. Notice now Costa is almost vanished.
Are you trying to make a point? If so, what is it?

I don't know if Cuban is smart enough to have TDS. If you listen to what he says, he makes pronouncements but refuses to be questioned about them. He thinks he is Presidential timber, but he is not even a twig.

Jim Costa for example hates Trump so much he was really a pain when Trump was in the White House and talking at his lectern. Notice now Costa is almost vanished.
Do you mean Acosta?
Jim Acosta.

Details......

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 12.20.12 PM.png

He says:

Like a lot of billionaires, money doesn't interest him anymore. He has always been a Leftist but his rampant Trump hate has pushed into the lunatic fringe. That is always bad for America thank God for billionaires like Trump and Musk who want to use their resources to save America from the likes of Gates, Cuban, Soros, etc.

Forum List

Back