🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marco Rubio Warns Christian Conservatives of the Costs of Gay Intolerance

^^ So I was right. Rubio's speech gushing in favor of gay stuff is a direct result of homosexuals blackmailing him. Forcing him to "out" his weird sexual diversions which Christianity commands him to struggle against instead of promote. They are blackmailing him to erode Christianity by falsely interpreting God's policy about homosexuals.

Rubio is correct that you shouldn't be cruel to gays. He is incorrect that you should not condemn their behaviors. In fact, Jude 1 of the New Testament says to love the sinner but hate the sin, in a nutshell, when it comes to homosexuality. Either that or spend an eternity in Hell. Rubio is a false prophet. It would be far better for him to suffer the humiliation of admitting where he went wrong than it would to purposefully mislead the flock into a similar doom by spouting false edicts.

Last edited:
Little Marco does appear to be a little light in the loafers, might explain it. That's why Republicans nominated a tough talkin' guy with several wives in Trump.

Last edited:
I think we should respect all people as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. I agree with Rubio.
What about the irresponsible behavior of many gay men, the health risks it causes to society and the financial cost of the shift of the cost of truvada to other premium payers simply because they refuse to use condoms?

Can that be criticized?
Because straight men can't have irresponsible behavior?

No, because using the anus as an artificial vagina comes with higher risk for HIV infection. And straight men don't seek the anus predominantly. Gays do. The vagina evolved natural defenses that slow down STDs at least. The anus and colon as an artificial vagina mean a direct blood link. It's like gays might as well mainline HIV infected semen right into a vein in their arm. The colon takes large particles dissolved in fluids back into the bloodstream as an ancient prevention for drought or famine. As such, it doesn't have any natural defenses to what it finds in the colon. Because our ancestors by and large were not engaged in putting things in this artificial vagina. They knew what the real thing was. And so our bodies evolved this way.

The reality of human biology is that gays are AIDS factories.

College is like Vegas, what happens there is supposed to stay there.....unless you have pictures...TSK TSK, oh the hypocrisy...Let others find their happiness and go find your own elsewhere....You religion applies to you, it does not dictate our laws for all others of faith or not.
I've never had sex with a member of the same gender, so I wouldn't know. And, since LGBT is about behaviors, and is, therefore, a cult, your cult doesn't get to dictate to other faiths what they can and cannot faithfully abide by. And that includes the right to passively refuse to participate in promoting your cult values over their own values.

A little case came down the pike the other day that isn't getting much press. And that's because your cult doesn't want folks to know that the 7th circuit court of appeals found that homosexuals, and more properly and significantly homosexuality is not covered nor protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The case is Hively v Ivy Tech. And it's a humdinger for your cult's unchecked legal steamroller thusfar. Hively's broad finding is that behavior is not a static class like race or gender. And you know what that means. It's just a matter of time now... :itsok:

Not a cult, just being true to the sexual attractions and identity they were born with

I think we should respect all people as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. I agree with Rubio.
What about the irresponsible behavior of many gay men, the health risks it causes to society and the financial cost of the shift of the cost of truvada to other premium payers simply because they refuse to use condoms?

Can that be criticized?
Of course they can though the risks are much smaller. Gay men 44-57x more likely to get HIV simply due to the nature of how HIV is transmitted.

I'm sorry if facts are offensive to you.

No, because using the anus as an artificial vagina comes with higher risk for HIV infection. And straight men don't seek the anus predominantly. Gays do. The vagina evolved natural defenses that slow down STDs at least. The anus and colon as an artificial vagina mean a direct blood link. It's like gays might as well mainline HIV infected semen right into a vein in their arm. The colon takes large particles dissolved in fluids back into the bloodstream as an ancient prevention for drought or famine. As such, it doesn't have any natural defenses to what it finds in the colon. Because our ancestors by and large were not engaged in putting things in this artificial vagina. They knew what the real thing was. And so our bodies evolved this way.

The reality of human biology is that gays are AIDS factories.

HIV originated in monkeys from central and western africa. Sex itself without an infected carrier is not the reason for HIV.

For millennia gays and bisexual have not existed with HIV.

Hunters that were bitten or that ate meat from infected monkey then spread the disease sexually to other humans.

Can that be criticized?
Of course they can though the risks are much smaller. Gay men 44-57x more likely to get HIV simply due to the nature of how HIV is transmitted.

I'm sorry if facts are offensive to you.

Not in other parts of the world. Most HIV/AIDs cases are from heterosexual sex. Circumcision and condoms have been accepted by Benedict XVI to prevent the spread of HIV.

Forum List

Back