Maricopa County Will Need New Voting Machines After GOP's Audit, Arizona Secretary Of State Says

It's going to cost a lot of money and all of it was very unnecessary.
So much for Republicans being the party of ‘fiscal responsibility.’
Whenever leftwingers whine about "fiscal responsibility" it's because they are about to get nailed.
You and your fellow nitwit Republicans are wasting taxpayers’ dollars on a sham ‘audit’ that isn’t necessary and won’t change the outcome of the election.

Republicans are reckless, wasteful, and irresponsible – Republicans have no business holding elected office.
It is too bad that the AZ Republicans were allowed somehow to pull this off; I hope Maricopa County sues the snot out of them.

LOL, it's pretty funny after you just stole the Presidential election, a bunch of senate seats and who know how many House seats that you're all worried about Republicans, LOL

You and your fellow nitwit Republicans are wasting taxpayers’ dollars on a sham ‘audit’ that isn’t necessary and won’t change the outcome of the election.
The only problem with the audit is it's only going in one state. There should also be audits in GA, MI, NV, PA, and WI. Getting the results changed in multiple states would put Trump back in the White House as the election winner.
Ain't gonna happen, Lenny. T**** lost because he sucked. Fact.

Whenever leftwingers whine about "fiscal responsibility" it's because they are about to get nailed.

Republicans are reckless, wasteful, and irresponsible – Republicans have no business holding elected office.
It is too bad that the AZ Republicans were allowed somehow to pull this off; I hope Maricopa County sues the snot out of them.

LOL, it's pretty funny after you just stole the Presidential election, a bunch of senate seats and who know how many House seats that you're all worried about Republicans, LOL
The Dems didn't steal anything. Next time, don't elect a flaming asshole.

LOL, you make it sound like you didn't nominate Biden, LOL. You did, sweetheart

The election was stolen. What makes you think there would be this kind of fuss if they didn't. The information requested could have been supplied months ago right after the election. They were never interested in doing anything to ensure election integrity.

If what we see is not obvious guilt I have no idea what would be.

Maricopa County will have to buy new voting machines because their machines were turned over to an unauthorized private company with no security.

The Secretary of State says she will make sure those machines are never used again by decertifying them.

If I lived in Arizona I would be ticked off and want the cyber ninja company to pay for the new voting machines.

Everything Trumpism touches, it soils.

Maricopa County will have to buy new voting machines because their machines were turned over to an unauthorized private company with no security.

The Secretary of State says she will make sure those machines are never used again by decertifying them.

If I lived in Arizona I would be ticked off and want the cyber ninja company to pay for the new voting machines.

Got that mixed up with Communism. "America First" is another way to spell Trumpism and it only makes you soil your panties.

Mac, like in every other post, cozies up to a leftist and sticks his hand down his pants. Oh, you're so wonderful. You're a man of zero content

Investigating Democrat criminality is never a waste of money.
Voting for Republicans is likewise reckless and irresponsible.

When was the Republican Party anything close to fiscally responsible?
That’s the point – it’s never been the case.

Republicans claim to be ‘fiscally responsible’ but that’s a lie.

Whether it’s wasteful, unwarranted tax cuts for the rich that drive up the deficit, or meritless military spending, or in this case a farce of an ‘audit,’ Republicans have always practiced fiscal irresponsibility.

Investigating Democrat criminality is never a waste of money.
Voting for Republicans is likewise reckless and irresponsible.
Hmmm, no. Voting for Democrats is suicide.

Mac, like in every other post, cozies up to a leftist and sticks his hand down his pants. Oh, you're so wonderful. You're a man of zero content
Mac hates me because I proved that he's just as much a "winger" as anyone he denigrates.

Whatever you say, winger.

We didn't elect Biden. The Dims swindled the election.

Mac hates me because I proved that he's just as much a "winger" as anyone he denigrates.
Boy, you sure did!

Someone needs to start holding these people responsible or it's never going to stop.

Someone needs to start holding these people responsible or it's never going to stop.
Responsible for exercising their Constitutional rights? You are a moron, they are doing nothing wrong.

Yeah. The most effective voices should be those in their own party, and there appear to be some cracks in the walls of the alternate universe, but these people are on a jihad. They're literally existing in their own reality now, so this isn't going away soon.

Yeah. The most effective voices should be those in their own party, and there appear to be some cracks in the walls of the alternate universe, but these people are on a jihad. They're literally existing in their own reality now, so this isn't going away soon.
Yeah, Republicans are in the "alternative universe," say the extremists who want to abolish the police and private property.

Mac is the definition of a winger, he blindly believes what he's told to believe by left wing extremists

Forum List

Back