Maricopa is Withholding Evidence

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
In earlier threads I asked why the signature envelopes were being withheld from view. Now we know.

Maricopa County has confirmed what we all knew to be true: Ballot signatures DO NOT MATCH. Election Officials brazenly HIDING EVIDENCE from us. This is the smoking gun. Unfortunately for them, I�m not giving up � even if that means legally forcing them to hand over evidence.

A no-brainer. If there was no fraud hand over the evidence. Nothing should be stopping them from doing just that. Why they won't means only one thing.

Also this is a fact, not an conspiracy. Maricopa is famous for not cooperating with investigations. Isn't time to find out why?

Can you clean up your act a bit so that normal people won't be driven away. This topic has potential, but it calls for taking a chance of you quickly turning it into childish spam.

I'll wait for your decision before commenting further.
The fraud of 2020 was massive and obvious. The fraud in AZ. in 2022 is the same. News flash: I do not give one fuck what you think.

Can you clean up your act a bit so that normal people won't be driven away. This topic has potential, but it calls for taking a chance of you quickly turning it into childish spam.

Stfu. If you don’t want to “take a chance,” you’re free not to post here, you gonad- lacking shithead.

Gfy. 👍

Stfu. If you don’t want to “take a chance,” you’re free not to post here, you gonad- lacking shithead.

Gfy. 👍
You did good by avoiding the thread that was about 'anger', but you couldn't hold it in long enough to escape the label.

And you always prove yourself to be the perfect victim for begging the question of who will act out in the most satisfying manner!

Let it all out!

In earlier threads I asked why the signature envelopes were being withheld from view. Now we know.

Maricopa County has confirmed what we all knew to be true: Ballot signatures DO NOT MATCH. Election Officials brazenly HIDING EVIDENCE from us. This is the smoking gun. Unfortunately for them, I�m not giving up � even if that means legally forcing them to hand over evidence.

A no-brainer. If there was no fraud hand over the evidence. Nothing should be stopping them from doing just that. Why they won't means only one thing.

Also this is a fact, not an conspiracy. Maricopa is famous for not cooperating with investigations. Isn't time to find out why?

The only smoke is the one that you use for brains., Lake is a crooked Nazi.

I see the usual happens when this is backed by facts. Facts are not conspiracies. Are you trying to say Maricopa cooperated with investigations in 2020. You can't. Are you trying to say they are not withholding evidence and obstructing justice? Again, you can't. Conspiracy my ass.

You said this in another thread:

She can prove what she says. When she does Maricopa's election will be tossed like AZ. law says and Lake will be governor and the SOS and AG will also be replaced by the rightful winners.

Still waiting....heck, we're still waiting for the explosive week. :heehee:

This is a conspiracy. And the Republican leaders of the county election board have had enough.
So cry all you want. Lake lost. As did Trump in 2020.

You said this in another thread:

Still waiting....heck, we're still waiting for the explosive week. :heehee:
Keep waiting. If the MSM covered this like it should be Lake would be the governor. The majority of the public have never heard both sides. Why do you support lying by omission? You people have no idea what fair and free is, do you?

Republican leaders are globalist assholes just like establishment Democrats. So GFY.
Which has nothing to do with anything. One wonders why you show so much devotion and allegiance to a carnival barking grifter and an all but declared Nazi.???

Keep waiting. If the MSM covered this like it should be Lake would be the governor. The majority of the public have never heard both sides. Why do you support lying by omission? You people have no idea what fair and free is, do you?
Twain may have been presciently talking about modern proggies here.
None of them can back up what they say with facts so it's better to just ignore them

twain-argue-stupidpeople.jpg

You did good by avoiding the thread that was about 'anger', but you couldn't hold it in long enough to escape the label.

And you always prove yourself to be the perfect victim for begging the question of who will act out in the most satisfying manner!

Let it all out!
Did you not realize that you’re a bore?Many of you meaningless trolls are. But you’re especially adept at being inconsequential.

Twain may have been presciently talking about modern proggies here.
None of them can back up what they say with facts so it's better to just ignore them

View attachment 771994
A great American and far ahead of his time. 200 years to ???

We know very well who he was talking about.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he won't bite your hand,

This is the principle diffference between a man and a dog."

I suggest you retreat to canada where all rabid animals, such as yourself, are protected.

Forum List

Back