Marijuana legalization clashes with drug testing in the workplace

Whatever it takes to stand with the oppressors against the people.

Sycophants... SMH

Yeah ... I am going to oppress some folks into getting paid today.

The funny part is that a business owner has to be a decent manager if they ever want to be successful.
Being a good manager means we can get our employees to do the required work to the required standards.

I would tell them they are Gods if it meant they would do better work.

If you actually oppress your employees, their work sucks and it makes you work harder in the longrun.
I am just thankful that someone can be stoned and handle agricultural waste or clean boats properly.

You know I was talking to pretzel-boy, not you. But as far as oppressing into getting paid, yeah thanks -- it's due. :eusa_angel:

Everything is still very simple)
1 - Marijuana(legalized too) is still a drug. And person who smoke can't work well. So this person is also automatically drug addicted.
2 - Employer can say that this person is drug addicted and refuse. Simple logic!

1 - Marijuana(legalized too) is still a drug. And person who smoke can't work well. So this person is also automatically drug addicted.
2 - Employer can say that this person is drug addicted and refuse. Simple logic!

Wrong on both counts. Cannabis is not a drug, nor is it addictive. Nor for that matter is it a given that "person who smoke can't work well" -- but they can still construct sentences in English.

Wrong on both counts. Cannabis is not a drug, nor is it addictive. Nor for that matter is it a given that "person who smoke can't work well" -- but they can still construct sentences in English.

Experts besides you say otherwise.

Is marijuana addictive National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA

Is Marijuana Addictive Psychology Today

Is it a drug, yes it is. DrugFacts Marijuana National Institute on Drug Abuse NIDA

Drug - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

There's a reliable source -- the same gummint that declares a piece of Nature illegal, says it's addictive. Who saw that coming.

Equally interesting is that your Pscyho Today article has to redefine the word "addiction" in order to fit a round peg in a square hole. All of which is bullshit.

Jellyfish. Having no backbone means you can bend over for Almighty Authority real real deep.

There's a reliable source -- the same gummint that declares a piece of Nature illegal, says it's addictive. Who saw that coming.

Jellyfish. Having no backbone means you can bend over for Almighty Authority real real deep.

Psychology Today is now the government.

So then global warming is another government farce?

Opiates and cocaine are a piece of nature. They must be good for you.

:dig:

Arsenic is a piece of Nature. It will kill you. Yet it's not illegal.
Deadly Nightshade is a piece of Nature. It will kill you. Yet it's not illegal.
Alligators are part of Nature. They will eat you. Yet they're not illegal.

I'm not arguing if it should be legal or not, I don't care if it is legalized or not. Again, as I have stated before you can legalize all drugs and tax the hell out of them. It will pay for rehab facilities.

Psychology Today says it is addictive, it can also impair judgement, just like alcohol and if you test positive for alcohol at work, you need to be fired.

I'm not arguing if it should be legal or not, I don't care if it is legalized or not. Again, as I have stated before you can legalize all drugs and tax the hell out of them. It will pay for rehab facilities.

Psychology Today says it is addictive, it can also impair judgement, just like alcohol and if you test positive for alcohol at work, you need to be fired.

As I said, they had to redefine the word "addictive" to make it work. That's bullshit. More of the same institutional rationalization bullshit that put Nature on the criminal list in the first place.

You smoke bullshit if you want. None for me thanks.

As I said, they had to redefine the word "addictive" to make it work. That's bullshit. More of the same institutional rationalization bullshit that put Nature on the criminal list in the first place.

You smoke bullshit if you want. None for me thanks.

You can smoke all your bullshit, it seems like you already have.

It is drug and it's addictive, also as alcohol. Have you ever worked somewhere? "Working" doesn't mean speaking.

It is drug and it's addictive, also as alcohol. Have you ever worked somewhere? "Working" doesn't mean speaking.

No it is not, and no it is not. And yes I have, since the Johnson Administration.

No it is not, and no it is not. And yes I have, since the Johnson Administration.
Lol!

Lol!

--- that's the Lyndon Johnson Administration -- not Andrew. ;)

Forum List

Back