Marijuana legalization not linked to increased traffic deaths study finds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Legalizing marijuana for medical or recreational purposes isn’t associated with an uptick in traffic fatalities, according to a new study released this month.

But those demotwats and fake repub. have their chicken ass states afraid to pass it because wh they freaked out the public on purpose so they'd vote not. We've been so bull shitted to for the past 50+ yrs with that war on drug bs. OMG...........pure bs!!
Marijuana Legalization Not Linked To Increased Traffic Deaths, Study Finds

Did you see the results of the MMR-V analysis done by our Italian research friends?

They found intact human male DNA-- not even in fragments. The whole genome was found in the MMR-V. This was confirmed to be the DNA of the aborted male child called "MRC-5" that is listed as a vaccine ingredient.

What is the consequence of injecting intact male DNA into the circulatory system of female babies?......

Legalizing marijuana for medical or recreational purposes isn’t associated with an uptick in traffic fatalities, according to a new study released this month.

But those demotwats and fake repub. have their chicken ass states afraid to pass it because wh they freaked out the public on purpose so they'd vote not.

I’m sorry, what? Why don’t you rattle off the states who have legalized it recreationally and let’s see which way they lean politically, Crazy Train

Did you see the results of the MMR-V analysis done by our Italian research friends?

They found intact human male DNA-- not even in fragments. The whole genome was found in the MMR-V. This was confirmed to be the DNA of the aborted male child called "MRC-5" that is listed as a vaccine ingredient.

What is the consequence of injecting intact male DNA into the circulatory system of female babies?......
Check Merk & Co. vaccine insert that lists a legally required assessment of all potential side effects and at the end of a long list of diseases like encephalitis and diabetes millitus there is ....death. Yes, death!

If your child has been vaccinated then what do you have to fear from a child whose parents don't want a "cure" that could kill or severely cripple. Vaccine “Side Effects” are Real and Plenty
I have to say I don't blame them.

Keep a child home. Whatever you have to do to keep them away from Merk MMR-V vaccine.

And now for a word on this subject from someone in know: "Like wow man... Marajoewana never incapacitated anyone ---- dudes and dudettes. It is like a totally natural high that is second only to being President! Make love not war --- man. Let's all grow our hair and float and get real cool. Tomorrow, it's back to school and teaching all my little students in the first grade how marajoewana never hurt anyone back in the 60's. We's are just going to party! Why smoke cigarettes when you can smoke weed, man?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back