Marine Corps veteran who served in Iraq deported to ElSalvador, where he left at 3, his lawyer says

you did read your own link, yes?
again another BULLSHIT headline and story
said, which led to trouble with authorities. He ended up serving time in prison for a variety of crimes, including assault with a deadly weapon and injuring a spouse
federal law and the policies and procedures of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,”
he's a criminal--serving in the military does not make you not guilty of crimes
good--saves US tax payer $$$$
MAGA--thank you Mr Trump!!! !!!!
and I served in the USMC 8 years

MAWA

make_america_white_again_billboard.jpg
you people make your arguments crap and worthless by idiotic crap like this = ridiculous

This is what you and your ilk want, you just to cowardly to actually say it.
again--FOR SOME REASON--you people LOVE criminals---?? I don't understand why

....veterans have gone to jail---I guess we should just let them commit as many crimes as they want??

Lol HELL YEA! Blame democrats if we didn’t have 30 million invaders, it would easy to let him stay.. not now... to bad blame democrats

Immigration problems have been occurring for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations. Neither side fixed the issue.

I blame this case on the current administration and the policy direction ICE gets from the top.
We haven't enticed illegals to swarm here with free healthcare and free college. While our own citizens go without. Thanks to democrats.
72278813_2357288034510311_3809349396974272512_n.jpg

said, which led to trouble with authorities. He ended up serving time in prison for a variety of crimes, including assault with a deadly weapon and injuring a spouse
federal law and the policies and procedures of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,”

MAWA

How can that happen, when you brothers keep impregnating fat ugly white women?

MAWA

It would be a better country without you

Lol HELL YEA! Blame democrats if we didn’t have 30 million invaders, it would easy to let him stay.. not now... to bad blame democrats

Immigration problems have been occurring for decades, through both Republican and Democratic administrations. Neither side fixed the issue.

I blame this case on the current administration and the policy direction ICE gets from the top.
No republicans want it fixed democrats refuse

That's the lie that is constantly being repeated.
Trump said exactly what he would sign,, what’s the hold up
Merit based immigration, and catch and release, build a wall in areas that we really need it, and we would give millions of DACA recipients a green card .
What’s the hold up? Catch and release? Lol looks like trump got that switched lol and democrats passed up a opportunity to get daca passed lol idiots

Didn't he also say that Obamacare would be gone Day 1, that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, that he was going to stop the killing in Chicago, that he had a GREAT healthcare plan and that it was going to be easy, should I go.
Trump did away with the illegal mandate.
The wall is being built. Mexico is paying their army to stop the caravans at their border. Stopping from them getting to the United States.
Anything Trump tries to do, liberals through the court system stops him, but Trump is getting rid of the liberal judges. In his second term he will be awsome!

Merit based immigration, and catch and release, build a wall in areas that we really need it, and we would give millions of DACA recipients a green card .
What’s the hold up? Catch and release? Lol looks like trump got that switched lol and democrats passed up a opportunity to get daca passed lol idiots

Didn't he also say that Obamacare would be gone Day 1, that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, that he was going to stop the killing in Chicago, that he had a GREAT healthcare plan and that it was going to be easy, should I go.

This applies to many politicians but yes, when one lies constantly how do you agree to anything with them?

MAWA

you people make your arguments crap and worthless by idiotic crap like this = ridiculous

MAWA.

MAWA

MAWA.
......at least the crime/murder levels would be lower...the country would be better off--you can't deny it

MAWA

How can that happen, when you brothers keep impregnating fat ugly white women?

Yea you're right.
th

58f1a61e2588d75a4bdabac6cd806a55.jpg

Chelsie-Dort-family.jpg

black-man-white-woman1.jpg

Eva-Longoria.jpg

Damn those are some fat ass white women.

MAWA

It would be a better country without you

MAWA. I am pretty sure the Native American thinks the same thing about you.

Is Obamacare gone?
The wall is being built. Mexico is paying their army to stop the caravans at their border. Stopping from them getting to the United States.

No it's not and Mexico is not paying for it.

Anything Trump tries to do, liberals through the court system stops him, but Trump is getting rid of the liberal judges. In his second term he will be awsome!

Waa, Waa bitch I'm little baby.

article-2201147-054B6FC8000005DC-29_468x631.jpg

MAWA.
......at least the crime/murder levels would be lower...the country would be better off--you can't deny it

Would they really?

The law which mandates the deportation of foreign nationals for the commission of serious crimes in the U.S., was enacted prior to Trump's inauguration, so he isn't responsible for its enforcement. The Democratic led Congress could change the law, if they'd stopped suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome long enough to actually pass some legislation, the vet could stay.

Is Obamacare gone?

No it's not and Mexico is not paying for it.

Waa, Waa bitch I'm little baby.

article-2201147-054B6FC8000005DC-29_468x631.jpg
Lol, you've been crying since 2016 and it will continue till 2024.

Does serving in the military mean you get to commit felonies without repercussions? How are non-citizens even able to enter the US armed forces anyway?

Forum List

Back