Marine Corps veteran who served in Iraq deported to ElSalvador, where he left at 3, his lawyer says

Does serving in the military mean you get to commit felonies without repercussions? How are non-citizens even able to enter the US armed forces anyway?

Did you serve?

Nah, I have a phobia when it comes to getting blown up by IEDs in the middle east

Well thank God many men don't.

No, they just return with problems adjusting to life.

True, but if they didn't serve who would?

Does serving in the military mean you get to commit felonies without repercussions? How are non-citizens even able to enter the US armed forces anyway?

Did you serve?

Nah, I have a phobia when it comes to getting blown up by IEDs in the middle east

Serving and serving in a war to boost the prospects of Wall Street are two very different things.

Assault with a deadly weapon and wife-beating. Adios amigo!

Not uncommon for someone with PTSD. If that was the case, we did that to him.
Yeah, blame America first. Illegals are never thugs, right?

You can address the point or go with bumper sticker logic.
Blame America First?

Blame America First?

Who should I blame? He honorably served this country. We broke him and instead of helping him we are going to deport him?

Who should I blame?

Blame America First?

Who should I blame? He honorably served this country. We broke him and instead of helping him we are going to deport him?

Who should I blame?
You should blame the thug, those who raised him and a porous border. Or blame his wife if you wish. I don't give a rat's ass.

Blame America First?

Who should I blame?
You should blame the thug, those who raised him and a porous border. Or blame his wife if you wish. I don't give a rat's ass.

Obviously.

Did you serve?

Serving and serving in a war to boost the prospects of Wall Street are two very different things.

The soldier who is boots on the ground doesn't make that call.

The soldier who is boots on the ground doesn't make that call.

I'm not the one blaming the soldier. That's the government.

Blame America First?

Who should I blame?

Come on Shithead, you don't want to give the man any credit for serving this country. Did you serve?

Blame America First?

Who should I blame?

Come on Shithead, you don't want to give the man any credit for serving this country. Did you serve?
You guys argue for the sake of arguing. I believe that all of what the man did that was okay was taken into consideration. We got the baby boomers retiring. You know the ones where they paid taxes and the social security tax which is 15% and went into the general fund for many decades. Paying for many peoples lives no matter what their situation. And still not enough. And there are many people who are younger that want them dead. But that is what happens when a nation transitions into disrespecting the young and the old. Don't let that stock market collapse.....tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Blame America First?

Who should I blame?

You guys argue for the sake of arguing. I believe that all of what the man did that was okay was taken into consideration. We got the baby boomers retiring. You know the ones where they paid taxes and the social security tax which is 15% and went into the general fund for many decades. Paying for many peoples lives no matter what their situation. And still not enough. And there are many people who are younger that want them dead. But that is what happens when a nation transitions into disrespecting the young and the old. Don't let that stock market collapse.....tick tock tick tock tick tock...

What?

Blame America First?

Who should I blame?

Yeah, and I didn't commit armed robbery or beat women.

Forum List

Back