Marine discharged after getting caught on camera harassing black woman at Trump rally

Was she there to cause trouble like Rosa Parks on that bus? Seems to me if the girl was there to disrupt, she left herself open to pushback. Literally. Participate in civil disobedience? This is what you get.

BTW. Who names their kid Kayisha?
I wouldn't have compromised my ability to enlist in the military.

He should have remained neutral.

Referring to that obese beast that tried disrupt The Donald's free speech first amendment right as a "chick" is clearly trolling.

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.
The DEP is a legally binding agreement between the recruit and the USMC.
Once signed both parties are legally bound to adhere to the USMC recruiting protocols.
There is no way the recruit could have been summarily discharged without a full legal court martial hearing.
The recruit does have a solid gold lawsuit which the USMC will have to settle.

I know exactly how the UCMJ works and this man would have to be court martialed, to be discharged. He can't be summarily cashiered from the service.

Was he court martialed?

He's not a Marine yet. He was kicked out of the delayed entry program. You can start that while a senior in high school. I had a friend who did that.
Once signed both parties are legally bound to adhere to the USMC recruiting protocols.
There is no way the recruit could have been summarily discharged without a full legal court martial hearing.
except he was and i'm willing to bet those that made the decision are a lot better informed on what they can and cannot do than you are.

the little bastard got kicked out. deal with it

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.

"Hatred toward any group of individuals is not tolerated."

What he has done is not consistent with Marine Corp values.

It was a racial charged incident, and he mentioned the Marines during the altercation.

He did not receive the value based ethics training prior to the incident.

The decision was a correct one.

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.
Marine Corps, Delayed Entry Program | USMC.net
Please note the part where it says the DEP once signed is a "legally binding contract". BTW asshole. That means the agreement is "legally binding" for both parties.

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.
Please note the part where it says the DEP once signed is a "legally binding contract". BTW asshole. That means the agreement is "legally binding" for both parties.
clearly the kid didn't do his part

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.
No, that's stupid...

So remember that video that surfaced a few days ago of that black chick getting shoved around at the Trump rally in Louisville? Well, one of her attackers was apparently enlisted in the Marine Corps' delayed entry program and has now been kicked out for embarrassing them.

Trump supporters..............

An aspiring marine has been kicked out of the Corp's for harassing a black woman at a Donald Trump rally.

Joseph Pryor, who had enlisted in the Marine's delayed entry program, was filmed shouting at University of Louisville student Kayisha Nwanguma at the political event at Kentucky International Convention Center on March 1.

Shocking footage of the event shows the young, black protester being violently pushed around and screamed at to 'get out' by angry rally-goers.

Marine discharged after caught attacking black woman at Trump rally
Better off for him anyways. To hell with the Marines. Let them sign up some more faggots,transsexuals or fat asses since the Navy lowered their weight limits I am sure the rest aren't far behind. Better to stay here instead of going overseas to fight in Israels wars any more. Now a person can't even defend himself from a sheboon causing problems that she brought on herself.

I didn't see the video but how was it racist? Did he call her racist names or something?

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.

So you're insisting that it's ok for that young man to physically assault a female, repeatedly, in public, while on national tv no less, and even go so far as to boast that what he did was golden and should be rewarded with millions of dollars ? And paid for by the government no less.

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.
No, that's stupid...

Yes the kid was stupid to think that his thuggish behavior on national tv was acceptable. ;)

Actually it seems that he is a student. The Marine Crops declined to accept him in a "delayed enlistment program".

I didn't see the video but how was it racist? Did he call her racist names or something?
He was shouting and yelling at her with others who were there. I didn't hear him explicitly use any racial slurs, (viewed it on you tube on my tablet).

The USMC, as do the other services, have policies concerning recruits and active service members engaging and participating in political activities while representating a branch of the military. Especially in uniform.

The fact that it was a racially charged incident was enough to deny him enlistment.

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.

Was he court martialed?

That's nonsense.

So you're insisting that it's ok for that young man to physically assault a female, repeatedly, in public, while on national tv no less, and even go so far as to boast that what he did was golden and should be rewarded with millions of dollars ? And paid for by the government no less.
Wise up asshole. NOWHERE have I "insisted" fuck all with regard to how the young man behaved.
All I said is if he was summarily kicked out of the DEP without due process he has a case. Note the words 'due process'.
If during the 'due process' he is found guilty of anything throw the fucking book at him!

Was she there to cause trouble like Rosa Parks on that bus? Seems to me if the girl was there to disrupt, she left herself open to pushback. Literally. Participate in civil disobedience? This is what you get.

BTW. Who names their kid Kayisha?
The same kind of people that name their kids Chrissy, Chris, Suzy, Moonbeam and Sunstroke.

He was shouting and yelling at her with others who were there. I didn't hear him explicitly use any racial slurs, (viewed it on you tube on my tablet).

The USMC, as do the other services, have policies concerning recruits and active service members engaging and participating in political activities while representating a branch of the military. Especially in uniform.

The fact that it was a racially charged incident was enough to deny him enlistment.
I thought he wasn't in uniform yet? And it was racist because she was black? That doesn't compute. There seems to be an assumption if one is black and the other is white it's a racial matter.

Forum List

Back