Marine discharged after getting caught on camera harassing black woman at Trump rally

That guy was never a Marine. He was on a list to begin his training at some point in the future.

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.
If there is a film of him harassing the woman, then I am not surprised that he was booted especially if he isn't sorry for what he said or did on the film. The Marines wanted to make it as clear as glass that the guy does not speak for the rest of the Marines.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
He wasn't booted because of footage of him at the rally. He was booted because of posts he made on FB.
Well that only adds more to it then. If what he said is something that the Marines don't stand for, they don't have to hang on to him anymore if they don't want to.The disagreement must be big enough for them to where they do not want him there anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If they separated because of what he SAID they violated his 1st Amendment rights.
They have rights too and since they obviously out number him, why should his rights over ride their rights?

Holly

Sounds to me like this Marine--wouldbe Marine--has a nice little lawsuit, since he wasn't on duty and out of uniform and no charges were filed.
If there is a film of him harassing the woman, then I am not surprised that he was booted especially if he isn't sorry for what he said or did on the film. The Marines wanted to make it as clear as glass that the guy does not speak for the rest of the Marines.

Holly

He wasn't booted because of footage of him at the rally. He was booted because of posts he made on FB.

Just more proof that you should be careful about what you post on the internet.

And no, we don't need idiots like this in the military.

This guy is nothing, compared to some of the idiots that

Holly
Well that only adds more to it then. If what he said is something that the Marines don't stand for, they don't have to hang on to him anymore if they don't want to.The disagreement must be big enough for them to where they do not want him there anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If they separated because of what he SAID they violated his 1st Amendment rights.
They have rights too and since they obviously out number him, why should his rights over ride their rights?

Holly

Um, no, it doesn't work that way...lol.

The government out numbers any single American citizen. That numerical superiority doesn't esponge that person's civil rights.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
No one has the right to join the military. If the military deems you unqualified, too bad for you.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
No one has the right to join the military. If the military deems you unqualified, too bad for you.

I never said anyone has the right to join the service.

However, there are standards in the service. Standards for the service to meet as well as standards for the service itself to meet.

The member has to meet the standard of membership and the service cannot make up the rules as they go. The service members have rights.

I wish that were true Bill, but it's not.

I have a buddy who got blackballed from the Army for adultery just after Clinton got busted. It's okay for the CIC, but not for the men that do the fighting.

I wish that were true Bill, but it's not.

I have a buddy who got blackballed from the Army for adultery just after Clinton got busted. It's okay for the CIC, but not for the men that do the fighting.

I bet there was more to it than just adultery. However, he probably faced a court martial. That whole due process thing.

Forum List

Back