🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marines punished for social media comment: 15 other service members investigated

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Marines Punished for Social Media Comments; 15 Other Servicemembers Investigated

The Marine Corps has punished two California-based Marines for derogatory remarks that they expressed on social media about a female Marine and service leadership, and law enforcement agents have uncovered at least 56 people suspected of involvement in a nude-photo sharing scandal, military officials said Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see when you become idiots you begin to lose your free speech everywhere and anywhere.
Radical fake liberal morons won't understand that until it happens to them, or theirs. YOU wanted a communist country you morons you are getting it.

I am 100% for freedom of speech...WTF are you talking about.

We spent more on science and infrastructure in the 50's and we were as anti-communist as fuck...Goddamn you liberterians are stupid.

I say let these marines speak their minds.

We spent more on science and infrastructure in the 50's and we were as anti-communist as fuck...Goddamn you liberterians are stupid.

Their minds are derogatory statements about female marines including sharing nude photos of women marines.

Marines Punished for Social Media Comments; 15 Other Servicemembers Investigated

The Marine Corps has punished two California-based Marines for derogatory remarks that they expressed on social media about a female Marine and service leadership, and law enforcement agents have uncovered at least 56 people suspected of involvement in a nude-photo sharing scandal, military officials said Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see when you become idiots you begin to lose your free speech everywhere and anywhere.
Radical fake liberal morons won't understand that until it happens to them, or theirs. YOU wanted a communist country you morons you are getting it.

What does this have to do with Communism, you hysterical tard? The Marine Corps has a code of conduct. These guys broke it.

What does this have to do with Communism, you hysterical tard? The Marine Corps has a code of conduct. These guys broke it.

If I told you, you'd put it in conspiracy theory LOL.................j/k

Communism controls people's speech Just like Hitler did when he stripped the press from writing anything bad about him.

Just like google is doing , only reason half the zombies won't pick up on that for though is the wordage " FAKE" ...................

Others Countries aside from ours put people into prison for this bs saying things on FB. Do you think that is freedom.

I was also going by this line ---the Marine Corps has punished two California-based Marines for derogatory remarks that they expressed on social media about a female Marine and service leadership, and law enforcement agents

( Grant you they shouldn't pass around women's pics") But if you ask me don't be a dumb ass and put your pics on line like a retarded fkn idiot)

Their minds are derogatory statements about female marines including sharing nude photos of women marines.
Amen to this. Yeah, we have the right to speak our minds, but when we think that a line has been crossed by another person, we also have the right to let it be known how we feel about what they put out there too and if what they say falls into the sexual harassment category, they are crazy to think that they will not be punished in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I laid much of the blame for Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse on Bill Clinton's conduct in regards to the Lewinsky scandal, figuring the soldiers saw what was acceptable conduct by their prior commander-in-chief. Can't shake a little bit of a return of that feeling with Trump now as commander and the talk during the campaign about his treatment of women. My guess is Obama was looked upon as nothing more than a substitute teacher.

I don't recall these problems when Reagan and GHW Bush conducted themselves with nothing but class during their presidencies. Perhaps I put too much onto the expression that it all flows from the top.

What are you babbling about? How is this a liberal political philosophy?

I laid much of the blame for Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse on Bill Clinton's conduct in regards to the Lewinsky scandal, figuring the soldiers saw what was acceptable conduct by their prior commander-in-chief. Can't shake a little bit of a return of that feeling with Trump now as commander and the talk during the campaign about his treatment of women. My guess is Obama was looked upon as nothing more than a substitute teacher.

I don't recall these problems when Reagan and GHW Bush conducted themselves with nothing but class during their presidencies. Perhaps I put too much onto the expression that it all flows from the top.
Do you always make excuses for bad behavior?

That's what Democrats had to do in order to run Hillary.

That's what Democrats had to do in order to run Hillary.
So you admit that they are your teachers?

Enlisted members of the military don't have the same right to free speech that civilians do. They never have.

So you're saying that the soldiers at Abu Ghraib thought "Hey, the POTUS got a blow job, so that means we can torture people"?

Forum List

Back