Marjorie Taylor-Green Changes Mind About Releasing Tapes

MTG promised she was going to release all of these "bombshell" additional tapes from January 6th that would destroy the Jan 6 Committee's narratives, but now she's backtracking because...... George Soros. :laughing0301:

OIP.GjqGVEPC7UnJRHyuxwUSCgHaE8

The Democrat-led House Select Committee to Investigate Jan. 6 doctored a key piece of its evidence, adding audio to silent U.S. Capitol Police security footage used to create a dramatic video montage for the opening of its primetime hearings last summer, according to a Just the News review of the original raw footage and interviews.

In at least two instances identified by Just the News, the panel's sizzle reel that aired live and on C-SPAN last June failed to identify that it had overdubbed audio from another, unidentified source onto the silent footage. Multiple current and former Capitol Police officials as well as key lawmakers and congressional aides confirmed that the closed-circuit cameras that captured the video do not record sound and that it was added afterwards.

A former spokesman for the Jan. 6 committee told Just the News that the panel was supposed to clearly mark any video that was dubbed with another audio source, and it did so on some occasions in the sizzle reel.

But Just the News identified two key pieces of Capitol Police closed circuit television (“CCTV”) footage -- one from an inside angle showing the dramatic breach of a key entrance to the Capitol by rioters and the other an aerial view of the agitated crowd outside – from a camera system that Capitol Police officials confirmed did not have sound recording capabilities. Yet, the footage shown by the committee inexplicably included sound on the video montage they produced. That video is without any disclaimer showing the audio had been dubbed.

You can see those videos in the player above.

Seditious conspiracy.:rolleyes:
What world do you live in where nothing has happened there?
What moronic world are you living in, where nothing happened during 8 months of race riots?

That were BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ?

Where the fuck were YOU, while that was happening?

Hey you stupid piece of rat shit, try that again and I positively guarantee you'll get more than an insurrection.

MTG promised she was going to release all of these "bombshell" additional tapes from January 6th that would destroy the Jan 6 Committee's narratives, but now she's backtracking because...... George Soros. :laughing0301:

OIP.GjqGVEPC7UnJRHyuxwUSCgHaE8

Last week, in an effort to promote her new book MTG, the Georgia congresswoman posted on X, “Hey @jimmykimmel since most of your show content is your nonstop lies about me, why don’t you have me on your show? I’ll bring you a copy of my book and we can chat about what needs to happen to SAVE AMERICA!

“I guess I’m a Hollywood libtard that’s part of the celebrity pedophile Satan club,” Kimmel joked Monday night. “Until she has a book to promote, then “I’d love to swing by!”

After reminding his viewers that Greene once literally called the police on him for making jokes about her, Kimmel marveled at the audacity that she would ask for an invitation. “Though I have to admit, part of me wants to invite her here so I can let her wait for an hour down in the green room doing power squats—and then bump her,” he said.

From there, Kimmel spent a few moments breaking down just how poorly Greene’s book is apparently selling, noting that it’s “ranked number 65 in the Women’s Biography category” behind “a book written by Kanye’s ex-girlfriend,” two different Michelle Obama memoirs and 60 places behind Paris Hilton’s “Paris the Memoir.”

“Marjorie Taylor Greene’s book is such a bomb, I might have to report it to the Capitol Police,” the host concluded.

Last week, in an effort to promote her new book MTG, the Georgia congresswoman posted on X, “Hey @jimmykimmel since most of your show content is your nonstop lies about me, why don’t you have me on your show? I’ll bring you a copy of my book and we can chat about what needs to happen to SAVE AMERICA!

“I guess I’m a Hollywood libtard that’s part of the celebrity pedophile Satan club,” Kimmel joked Monday night. “Until she has a book to promote, then “I’d love to swing by!”

After reminding his viewers that Greene once literally called the police on him for making jokes about her, Kimmel marveled at the audacity that she would ask for an invitation. “Though I have to admit, part of me wants to invite her here so I can let her wait for an hour down in the green room doing power squats—and then bump her,” he said.

From there, Kimmel spent a few moments breaking down just how poorly Greene’s book is apparently selling, noting that it’s “ranked number 65 in the Women’s Biography category” behind “a book written by Kanye’s ex-girlfriend,” two different Michelle Obama memoirs and 60 places behind Paris Hilton’s “Paris the Memoir.”

“Marjorie Taylor Greene’s book is such a bomb, I might have to report it to the Capitol Police,” the host concluded.
I find it amazing how these people have a;ll these great ideas they never put forward, Marj is a demented lymph node like Trump, he talks but says nothing of importance.

Forum List

Back