Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She'll Submit Impeachment Documents Against biden

THEY KNOW all this, but they obey the conspirators from the Council for Foreign Relations. The goal of the conspirators is to radically reduce the world's population, DESTROY the NATIONAL STATES and create a planetary Nazi-fascist concentration camp where Bill Gates, Pelosi and Schumer will rule in the name and will of the Sanhedrin
:) Well, I'm certainly up with "radically reducing the world's population." If every woman had only one child --- in three generations only, we'd be down to only one billion humans. That would be so great.

I'll go one better. She's a raving lunatic and I hope she does submit the impeachment shit. I'll remind you when it gets chucked out.
Why on earth would you feel the need to remind me of that?
Everyone knows Biden won't be impeached until 2023.

It wouldn't go anywhere but as the Democrats set the precedent for pushing pointless partisan impeachment proceedings sit back and enjoy if the Republicans take the House next year.

Ok. How do you know that and show your proof?
I'll bet you can't.
Gee dummy, Republicans are going to steamroll to control of the House. That’s gets it passed. Republicans will take the Senate too. If you think there aren’t Dems who will vote for removal you’re stupid. Though as soon as Republicans clinch a majority, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a resignation or the 25th Amendment invoked to save Dems a major embarrassment.

Gee dummy, Republicans are going to steamroll to control of the House. That’s gets it passed. Republicans will take the Senate too. If you think there aren’t Dems who will vote for removal you’re stupid. Though as soon as Republicans clinch a majority, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a resignation or the 25th Amendment invoked to save Dems a major embarrassment.

Dream on son. Its all opinion.
Get yourself some meds before you blow a gasket.

The 7 million republicans who booted trump are not about to change their minds that quickly.
Hope was never a good contraception and it won't work in an election.

Furthermore, you all thought trump would win because you wanted it. That worked well.
Get some hard evidence and we'll see.

Nice to see you finally accept the reality that the 2020 election was neither rigged nor stolen.
thumbsup.gif

It's a prediction, dumbass.
I can't show proof until it happens.
I can't show you proof that the sun will rise tomorrow, either, but it's quite likely.
As predicted because she will not.
Why do you people get sucked in by these ratbags? Do you connect intellectually or something?
Can't you see you're being conned?

More and more folks are now saying joe gotta go--one way or the other.

The 25th amendment being another way.

Well they're setting up the stage to make sure Pres. Trump cannot enter the White House anymore.

And why is it that conservatives are so gullible?

green.jpg

Forum List

Back