Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She'll Submit Impeachment Documents Against biden

My ilk is not in govt. so, now you need a new made up condition to make me guilty of nothing, just like what you claim was done to Trump. How does it feel to play the game and be guilty of what you accuse others of?
Yeah, your ilk IS in government, nearly every post of yours reeks with it. But, yes, the democrats were playing a game with the state run media in tow.

Yeah, your ilk IS in government, nearly every post of yours reeks with it. But, yes, the democrats were playing a game with the state run media in tow.
Sorry, your false allegations are again out of touch because you seek to make someone your victim, the Dems and the Repubs both play the same games and it is nothing new in the history of the USA..I know you have a hard time dealing with the fact of collusion by the elites in power. Your weakness is that you support political parties in power I do not, I come here to elicit emotion not party loyalty and you are my patsy.

Be that as it may what is the reason for the article of impeachment, it can't be blank...There are a reason as to why their is a procession on impeachment and you try to tell us they don't need any, what a load.

"High crimes and misdemeanors". Nothing else is needed. You people made sure of that, now you gotta own it. LOL

Sorry, your false allegations are again out of touch because you seek to make someone your victim, the Dems and the Repubs both play the same games and it is nothing new in the history of the USA..I know you have a hard time dealing with the fact of collusion by the elites in power. Your weakness is that you support political parties in power I do not, I come here to elicit emotion not party loyalty and you are my patsy.
Well, you do a pathetic job of trying to elicit emotion, and not party loyalty. In fact, you suck at it.
Your reputation is loud and clear, moonie, just stating an observation.

Anyways, I don't want Biden to be impeached, Knee pad would be a worse president than Biden. I know,
I know, it seems impossible, but true.

Well, you do a pathetic job of trying to elicit emotion, and not party loyalty. In fact, you suck at it.
Your reputation is loud and clear, moonie, just stating an observation.

Anyways, I don't want Biden to be impeached, Knee pad would be a worse president than Biden. I know,
I know, it seems impossible, but true.
I don't want Biden or Kamala as president either, nor did I want Trump and Pence yet we get much of what we don't want in life and have to deal with it best we can..My observation twenty years ago was Bush was an idiot to go into Afghanistan and Iraq with invasion forces and I still stand by that observation and all that followed played the folly of profit through war which is a wrong way to run the military but it is how militaries and govts. have operated for thousands of years, if you stand back and look, humans are disgusting.

Forum List

Back