Mark Cuban summarized Donald Trump’s appeal in just 43 words

That's the secret. Once again the American public and the so-called knee jerk liberal media are at odds. The American public recognizes Trump's straight talk and the mainstream media hates him for it.

He's different. He says what he thinks and appears to be truthful. That appeals to me as many, many others. Just wish he wasn't so arrogant. It reminds me of Obama and believe me, that is a huge turn off!

Cuban is spot on. And that's an interesting statement from him considering him and Trump had a public feud not so long ago.

Cuban is spot on. And that's an interesting statement from him considering him and Trump had a public feud not so long ago.
Feud's among billionaires...

Way better than feuds among the Kardashians I suppose.

He's different. He says what he thinks and appears to be truthful. That appeals to me as many, many others. Just wish he wasn't so arrogant. It reminds me of Obama and believe me, that is a huge turn off!
It's one thing for Obuma to be arrogant and wrong 99% of the time, another for the Donald to be arrogant and be right 99% of the time!

I believe a question that should be asked in any potential debates; is, why do the wealthiest in the US, who are "richer than Canada", need even more money to allegedly create jobs.

I believe a question that should be asked in any potential debates; is, why do the wealthiest in the US, who are "richer than Canada", need even more money to allegedly create jobs.
Perhaps because they KNOW how to make money, and will do the same for the entire country...besides NOT being able to be BOUGHT, like Obama has been!

It's one thing for Obuma to be arrogant and wrong 99% of the time, another for the Donald to be arrogant and be right 99% of the time!

True comparison... but when Trump was talking about one of his issues, he said "I am God." I assume he was talking about deal making, but that definitely rubbed me the wrong way. Does a person like this ever reconsider something and say he was wrong?

Don't get me wrong, I find him refreshing in so many ways...but I want him to be human and admit imperfections when they exist. Can he "evolve" on a decision? If he wants something and the majority if the citizens feel differently, will he abide by the decisions of the majority?

True comparison... but when Trump was talking about one of his issues, he said "I am God." I assume he was talking about deal making, but that definitely rubbed me the wrong way. Does a person like this ever reconsider something and say he was wrong?

Don't get me wrong, I find him refreshing in so many ways...but I want him to be human and admit imperfections when they exist. Can he "evolve" on a decision? If he wants something and the majority if the citizens feel differently, will he abide by the decisions of the majority?

He already changed his mind from pro choice, to pro life.... If he makes the presidency, and has a guy like Cruz as a back up, I'm sure Ted can talk to him logically and make a huge difference!

He already changed his mind from pro choice, to pro life.... If he makes the presidency, and has a guy like Cruz as a back up, I'm sure Ted can talk to him logically and make a huge difference!
Allen West for VP.

That's the secret. Once again the American public and the so-called knee jerk liberal media are at odds. The American public recognizes Trump's straight talk and the mainstream media hates him for it.

How likely do you think he is to be the nominee? To be elected President?

Amazon.com Basic Economics 9780465060733 Thomas Sowell Books
How is that even relevant? Your reading comprehension level may have missed this clue and this Cause:

Perhaps because they KNOW how to make money, and will do the same for the entire country...besides NOT being able to be BOUGHT, like Obama has been!
You are missing the point: why do the wealthiest in the US, who are "richer than Canada", need even more money to allegedly create jobs.

Forum List

Back