Mark Geragos, attorney for Jussie Smollett and Colin Kaepernick, charged as Avenatti co-conspirator

Who do you think put Mr. Smollett up to this hoax?
Nobody. What a dumb question. And your guess is even dumber. How embarrassing. I am embarrassed for you right now.

Not "dumb" at all. Mr. Smollett isn't smart enough to have thought this up by himself. He was so stupid he paid the Nigerian guys by check to help him out.
You probably made the dumbest post of the thread. And that's a high bar.

Nobody. What a dumb question. And your guess is even dumber. How embarrassing. I am embarrassed for you right now.

Not "dumb" at all. Mr. Smollett isn't smart enough to have thought this up by himself. He was so stupid he paid the Nigerian guys by check to help him out.
No doubt Kamala 'Heels-Up' Harris and Cory Booker put him up to it to gain sympathy to get their hate crime bill passed.

No doubt Kamala 'Heels-Up' Harris and Cory Booker put him up to it to gain sympathy to get their hate crime bill passed.
Oh look, you pretended to be retarded. Good for you.

Forum List

Back