Mark Geragos, attorney for Jussie Smollett and Colin Kaepernick, charged as Avenatti co-conspirator

One of the shining lights of Liberal Jurisprudence.

This is a great day for the Republic.

I wonder if President Trump is ready to take the offensive against the Deep State?

Wrong-
Stormy Daniels arrest not motivated by politics but still improper, investigation finds

The troubled vice unit of the Columbus Division of Police, which became nationally known for its arrest of Stormy Daniels last summer and has since become the subject of a federal corruption investigation, was abolished on Tuesday, about two weeks after one of its detectives was indicted.
Troubled Vice Unit in Ohio That Arrested Stormy Daniels Is Shut Down

Same thing happened to Stormy when a bunch of trump thug police arrested her at a strip joint on phoney charges .

Same thing happened to Stormy when a bunch of trump thug police arrested her at a strip joint on phoney charges .
Gee, what a shame. Pardon me while I shed a tear. Oh well.

I’m sure you are cool with a corrupt government that targets political rivals .

No that's why the Attorney General will continue to investigate why the Democrats Targeted the Trump campaign and Presidency and who started it. The plug is getting pulled on the swamp drainage system. Stay up stream and up wind.

Hm. Both men are bays of shit. Hope it really sucks for these two hero’s of the left. Wonder if Avanatti will still run for President?

CHARGES DISMISSED - Jussie Smollett somehow has gotten away with it all! Records are sealed and he's cleared! :ack-1:

Mr. Smollett's political connections with the Democrat Party which rules Chicago really paid off big time. Good for him, I guess, taking advantage of America's 2 tiered legal system.

Geragos words on being fired from CNN:

On Tuesday, the network announced it was parting ways with the longtime legal contributor.

“God forbid that I start telling some of the stories for how I’ve covered for that lame-ass organization,” Geragos railed on “The Adam Carolla Show” on Tuesday.

Pray tell, Mr. Geragos. I'm listening on pins and needles!

Geragos words on being fired from CNN:

On Tuesday, the network announced it was parting ways with the longtime legal contributor.

“God forbid that I start telling some of the stories for how I’ve covered for that lame-ass organization,” Geragos railed on “The Adam Carolla Show” on Tuesday.

Pray tell, Mr. Geragos. I'm listening on pins and needles!

Geragos has plenty to schpeel since he's taken on some of the most notorious of clients for years! :20: :aargh: :ack-1: :adoreheart:

CHARGES DISMISSED - Jussie Smollett somehow has gotten away with it all! Records are sealed and he's cleared! :ack-1:

Mr. Smollett's political connections with the Democrat Party which rules Chicago really paid off big time. Good for him, I guess, taking advantage of America's 2 tiered legal system.
An idiotic post pulled right out of your ass.

Riddle me this, FFI.

Who do you think put Mr. Smollett up to this hoax? My guess it was the Obamas and Kamala Harris, trying to tar the good name of the President's supporters. Dead Fish's comment today where he blamed President Trump for Smollett's actions told me a lot.

Forum List

Back