Mark Levin outs himself as a traitor

Oh this is not just a matter of diverse opinions. I know many of his listeners and I was one for years completely feel betrayed by Levin.

Mark has not only consistently attacked Trump but he's been attacking Trump supporters with a viciousness I never even heard from him against Boehner or McConnell or Ryan let alone the Democrats.

Levin has not attacked Trump. He has called him into question over things he has said, flip-flops, policy that doesn't jibe with Conservatism... that's being critical, not attacking. If you don't think he has gone after McConnell, Boehner and Ryan, you've not been listening to his show, he has eviscerated all three on numerous occasions. He doesn't attack Trump supporters... he has a short fuse when it comes to morons calling in to his show. If you're going to call in and challenge him, you better be wearing your asbestos underwear. That's just Levin's style and it is what has made him so wildly popular.

As for the Constitution and Conservatism, he gets it better than anyone else on talk radio. He knows what the hell he's talking about, he has done his homework, he has researched this stuff to no end and he doesn't mind educating mush-brains.

I don't feel the least bit betrayed by Levin, he has never stated that he wasn't going to vote for Trump! In fact, he even had Trump on his show once! Yes, he was a Cruz supporter, just as many of us Conservatives were Cruz supporters... it's the TRUMP crowd who turned rabid on US and somehow got it in their heads that we were all "nevertrumpers" for some odd reason. Cruz himself has not said that he won't vote for Trump... he just didn't endorse him.

Surely you understand that you can't turn everyone who doesn't worship Donald Trump into your adversary, right? I mean... that's a guaranteed losing strategy if that's what you're going to demand. There are some of us who are going to vote for Trump but disagree with many of his policy ideas and things he says.... and that's okay!
I agree with most of this, but I am glad you said some. I for one, will not cast a vote for Trump regardless of the circumstance.

WHAT?? I'm so disappointed and amazed by the attitude.. I don't get you never Trumpers.. I really don't. Our country will literally be no more if Hillary gets in office.. the SCOTUS will forever destroy anything left that resembled the US Constitution from gun control, to controlling elections, wide open borders .. so you NEVER TRUMPERS won't ever have to cast another vote PERIOD.. Foolish foolish .. OMG.
Tell Me something. We have the government we have because people say, "OMG, if we don't vote for X, our country is going to be destroyed!!!!" Now you want Me to do it again?

The whole uprising against the establishment is because people have been voting AGAINST the other side for 30+ years.

Now you want do do MORE of the same?

No thank you.

Hillary is no worse than Trump will be. I keep hearing we have to protect the SCOTUS. There is NO guarentee that Trump won't continue to be liberal in his views and appoint liberal Supreme Court Justices. None. Please don't say that he's better than Hillary.

He is not.

We had an anti-establishment candidate that WOULD have nominated Constitutional Constructionists to the Supreme Court. However, everyone decided to nominate a liberal as the GOP candidate.

I"m sorry your disappointed, but trust Me. You are not nearly as disappoint as I am that those who I thought were sensible people decided to abandon their principles and beliefs.

Tell Me, do you have a reason why you would not vote for HIllary? Because if you do, then consider those reasons and remember this. I detest Trump as much as I detest Hillary and simply will not vote for either.

I am done being a sheep and voting against someone or something.

It is time to take our country back from the political parties.

That's funny that you think you know so much about Donald Trump being more of the same since he's never held office.. which makes an ass out of you.. after all, they say-- Assumptions only make an ass out of ourselves.. Anyone who says they detest Donald Trump as much as Hillary and claims to be a Conservative is either fucking retarded or a liar.. or A GLOBALIST SHILL...

You don't attack your audience. You're a bloody fool if you do. Hundreds of thousands of listeners who never sent him a death threat but he insulted the shit out of because we were just too damn stupid to support Cruz.

I listened as I had for years on end till one day, I didn't want to be insulted anymore. Just that simple. And Mark's lost a listener forever. And I'm not the only one. Ditto Beck. His empire is crumbling.

C'est la vie.

I was listening to Beck a while last week and he's coming a lot closer to supporting Trump. Though I didn't have admittedly the full context of the discussion. I also never heard Beck insult his audience for supporting Trump.

As for Levin, I agree, but that is Mark. If you get offended and listen to him, stopping listening to him is inevitable. I don't agree with everything he says for sure, but Men In Black and things he says I actually learn from, unlike most hosts.

Rush for example. He's the Godfather of talk radio, he's the most entertaining. But I don't think he ever said anything that gave me a new perspective or insight. But it's so funny to listen to him mock Democrats. He's the master

Why am I not surprised that you consume that garbage? If you were a man of integrity, you would be unable to listen to any of them for more than a few minutes without being disgusted by their lack of honesty. In addition...the fact that they brag so fucking much would turn you off if you were a normal person.

How is Beck not honest? He sure seems to be.

I loved Air America too. I don't have to agree with people to listen to them like you do. Randi Rhodes was the bomb. I complete whack job, she cracked me up

Oh wow.. A Beck fruitbat.. My god,, some of you people here are loons.

:wtf:

Listening to him occasionally for a little while makes me a "Beck fruitbat?"

You seem to fit the description of fruitbat

You don't attack your audience. You're a bloody fool if you do. Hundreds of thousands of listeners who never sent him a death threat but he insulted the shit out of because we were just too damn stupid to support Cruz.

I listened as I had for years on end till one day, I didn't want to be insulted anymore. Just that simple. And Mark's lost a listener forever. And I'm not the only one. Ditto Beck. His empire is crumbling.

C'est la vie.

I was listening to Beck a while last week and he's coming a lot closer to supporting Trump. Though I didn't have admittedly the full context of the discussion. I also never heard Beck insult his audience for supporting Trump.

As for Levin, I agree, but that is Mark. If you get offended and listen to him, stopping listening to him is inevitable. I don't agree with everything he says for sure, but Men In Black and things he says I actually learn from, unlike most hosts.

Rush for example. He's the Godfather of talk radio, he's the most entertaining. But I don't think he ever said anything that gave me a new perspective or insight. But it's so funny to listen to him mock Democrats. He's the master

Why am I not surprised that you consume that garbage? If you were a man of integrity, you would be unable to listen to any of them for more than a few minutes without being disgusted by their lack of honesty. In addition...the fact that they brag so fucking much would turn you off if you were a normal person.

I loved Air America too. I don't have to agree with people to listen to them like you do. Randi Rhodes was the bomb. I complete whack job, she cracked me up

Glenn Beck is fullboard MENTAL, you called him honest and you listen to him so yea, that makes you a mental case.

Glenn Beck is fullboard MENTAL, you called him honest and you listen to him so yea, that makes you a mental case.

I said he believes what he says. How do you know he doesn't? Moonbats typically believe what they say. I've never heard him say anything and said wow, I don't think he thinks that. Explain how you know he's lying

You Never Trumpers will be held to account for Hillary getting electing.. you own it.

Hold on a minute, I am not a "nevertrumper" and never have been, but this argument that people who don't support Trump are somehow responsible for him not winning is full of fail.... ANYBODY can run for president and claim they lost because people didn't support them! The GOP could've nominated George Pataki and turned around and blamed those who didn't support him for the inevitable loss.... you see how that works? It's NOT the fault of people who don't support the candidate if that candidate loses. The JOB of a candidate is to get you to vote for him or her. It is 100% THEIR responsibility to win!

If Trump loses, it's totally because he didn't convince enough people to vote for him. It is no one else's fault and you can't blame anyone else. It is entirely up to Trump to make his case to the people and convince them he is the man for the job over Hillary Clinton. He has to win those people over to his side. It's not their obligation to come to him. It is sheer petulance to be making this silly argument that it's someone else's fault if Trump loses. TRUMP owns this... no one else!

Anyone who says they detest Donald Trump as much as Hillary and claims to be a Conservative is either fucking retarded or a liar.. or A GLOBALIST SHILL...

And it's precisely THIS kind of attitude and approach that will LOSE the election for Trump. Calling people names and insulting them is not going to win them over. Does that tactic work on you? If I sit here and hurl insults at you and tell you how pathetically stupid you are... does that make you want to listen to my viewpoint?

Trump is not a Conservative. I'm sorry, he's just not one. Those of us who are Conservative can understand this and some of us are okay with still voting for the man because he's not Hillary Clinton who is the antithesis of Conservative. But attacking someone's Conservatism on the basis of their disdain for Trump is NOT a winning strategy at all. It turns Conservatives OFF... not ON!

What you need to be doing is APPEALING to these people, not denigrating them. Just say... hey, I understand he is not a Conservative but he has some good ideas and he is way better than the alternative! You guys don't have a Conservative to vote for and it's either going to be Trump or Hillary. I think we can ALL agree that Hillary would be a nightmare.

A potential 8 more years of Liberal Progressive executive power and that may do it for both Conservative and Libertarian ideology for good. Our country will be so far left we'll never get it back and our precious ideologies will be in the dustbins of history forever. Trump may not suit your ideology but he represents a reprieve from Liberal tyranny that will destroy our country if Hillary wins.

So Beck and Levin should just sit quietly while dumpsters were sending them death threats for not supporting their guy? Anyone who is so self delusioned to think Trump is a real conservative need to have their heads examined. And heaven forbid Levin might actually point that fact out. Levin's values haven't changed, I don't think the same applies to many of the dumpsters.

C'est la vie.
Beck's radio program was terrible even when he was at his best on his Fox show.

How could anyone listen to Beck on the radio for years?

It's not the duration, it's the intensity. I've listened to him "for years," but I don't listen to him a lot. As long as you don't listen to him too much, he's still entertaining. He gets annoying quickly though
He is a preachy, Zionist Mormon who acts like a total asshole on his radio show.

He is insufferable, and I usually only use that word to describe pieces of shit like Chris Matthews.

Well, I don't have the visceral personal hatred of him you do. My point that I listen to him for short durations over a long time isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

I think he's personally a good guy. He tends to be preachy and he also belabors boring points. So I quickly tire of him. Personally I listen to a wide range of views.

I also find it kind of funny that he considers himself libertarian leaning. I've never heard any particular libertarian point come from him
I actually loved his Fox show until he decided that San Francisco wanting to ban circumcision was evidence that there would be a 2nd Holocaust; and when later, he literally had Rabbis on his show to talk about this non-existent threat to Judaism.

In 2009 I was actually Beck's biggest fan.

C'est la vie.

It's not the duration, it's the intensity. I've listened to him "for years," but I don't listen to him a lot. As long as you don't listen to him too much, he's still entertaining. He gets annoying quickly though
He is a preachy, Zionist Mormon who acts like a total asshole on his radio show.

He is insufferable, and I usually only use that word to describe pieces of shit like Chris Matthews.

Well, I don't have the visceral personal hatred of him you do. My point that I listen to him for short durations over a long time isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

I think he's personally a good guy. He tends to be preachy and he also belabors boring points. So I quickly tire of him. Personally I listen to a wide range of views.

I also find it kind of funny that he considers himself libertarian leaning. I've never heard any particular libertarian point come from him
I actually loved his Fox show until he decided that San Francisco wanting to ban circumcision was evidence that there would be a 2nd Holocaust; and when later, he literally had Rabbis on his show to talk about this non-existent threat to Judaism.

True, his conspiracy theories can be over the edge. To me that just cracks me up more. The guy totally can come off as a loon. For Democrats though, being as loony as Beck is mainstream. Other times he sounds very lucid. He's sort of a right version of Geraldo

I was never all that fond of Levin anyway.

Lefties think we hang on the every word of our talking heads the way they do. The fact that we don't is the reason that our talking heads are a lot more honest than theirs.

This is that little guy with the whiny voice, right? Yeah, he doesn't have any balls. His weird voice should have given that away. He's demented, like his buddy Glenn Beck. :cuckoo:

I was never all that fond of Levin anyway.

Lefties think we hang on the every word of our talking heads the way they do. The fact that we don't is the reason that our talking heads are a lot more honest than theirs.

He's one of the few radio hosts that is educational. I disagree with him on a lot, but he really does a good explaining courts and liberal bias in the courts

True, his conspiracy theories can be over the edge. To me that just cracks me up more. The guy totally can come off as a loon. For Democrats though, being as loony as Beck is mainstream. Other times he sounds very lucid. He's sort of a right version of Geraldo
To clarify, when I said Beck is insufferable and that I usually only use words like that for scum like Chris Matthews, I don't mean that I think Beck is as terrible as scum like Chris Matthews. "Insufferable" is actually one of the nicer words I would use to describe scum like Chris Matthews; I could put a bullet in that fucker's head without feeling guilt.

The problem is that he is talking about serious issues along with these crackpot theories that he doesn't even believe. He himself actually destroyed a hugely successful show just because he thought the tone of it was too serious.

The problem is that he is talking about serious issues along with these crackpot theories that he doesn't even believe. He himself actually destroyed a hugely successful show just because he thought the tone of it was too serious.

Oh, I think he believes his crackpot theories. What makes you think he doesn't?

Mark Levin outlined his reasons why he's not voting for Trump. (after dedicating whole show to trashing him)

It can't be seen as a matter of preference.

The Democrat party is not the second opinion of Americanism, they are immersed in Socialist agenda. Karl Marx was not American, The government he spawned were mass murderers.

We are at a crossroads in our country, are we going to continue down the same Socialist path that is screwing the whole country up , or are we going to make an attempt at reform?

Mark Levin has had a good time, making money and acting like a conservative , but at the end of the day, he's all for the Socialist status quo.

Attempting to take away voted from the Republican nominee and losing to the Supreme court to Socialists, is not a light issue.

I put him in higher esteem now. Because he is consistent in his political values and won't sell out just to MAINTAIN POWER.. What's traitorous -- is to REWARD people with your vote who don't SHARE your values. And with Trump advocating last week what a great deal it would be "to take America MUCH further into debt" ----

You party animals are the traitors to principles and values.

Oh, I think he believes his crackpot theories. What makes you think he doesn't?
You think he really believes the world is out to get the Jews because one city wants to stop snipping penises?

Come on. He is obviously just an imitator of Alex Jones while not having even half the intelligence to pull it off.

Regarding the three hated ones, I know Mark has gone after them but day after day during the primaries Levin trash talked Trump with more vigor.

But that's not what you said here:

...I never even heard from him against Boehner or McConnell or Ryan let alone the Democrats.

Levin takes on anyone who is not a Constitutional Conservative. During the primaries he stated his opinion on what the candidates were saying in the debates and through the process. That's what we're supposed to do in a primary, that's what a primary is about.

As to never trumpers? We just got it in our little heads that there wasn't a distinct movement to sabotage the nominee?

Are you kidding me? All the key players were completely up front with it. Red State, WSJ, Editor of the Daily Caller whose bitch tried to get Corey arrested with that fake assault, Senator Lee, Flake, how many players do you want me to list?

Trump supporters did not imagine this let alone come up with the bloody idea that it would be better for Hillary to win.

So... I write that you got it in your heads that Cruz supporters are all "nevertrumpers" and you totally distort what I said? MOST of the "nevertrumpers" are establishment GOP or libertarians... NOT Cruz supporters! The establishment loathed Cruz more than they feared Trump, that's how they ended up with Trump as the nominee... they couldn't get behind Cruz until there wasn't any other choice. By the time they did, it was too late, Trump had secured the nomination and the primary was over.

And I'm a firm believer that after the smoke clears you have to embrace your former opponents and their supporters so you can win the election. :)

Oh really? Well, is that what you think Trump did the day after the convention when he went on the attack of Ted Cruz and his family once more? For nearly a week, we had to tolerate loudmouth Trumpsters kicking us in the nuts and calling us every name in the book, smearing and besmirching our candidate day after fucking day. And we're STILL seeing it from time to time. It didn't subside until the poll numbers started tanking and Trump realized the error he had made.

First point you make you take my statements completely out of context by editing my post. It's blatantly obvious I am discussing this election cycle regarding the different levels of Levin's criticism.

Point #2 are you going to tell me that Erik and Red State and the editor of the Daily Caller and Beck and Levin and Senator Lee and Flake were not Cruz supporters? Hello?

Point #3 People were justifiably outraged and angry at Cruz for not endorsing Trump as he pledged to endorse any nominee. Trump graciously had offered all his opponents a chance to speak at the convention for crying out loud and then when Cruz got up on stage and actually pulled the never trumper motto out "vote your conscience" of course it pissed off people.

And that was their freaking motto. And he damn well knew it and that was his last dig at Trump and Trump supporters.

You bet people went wild.

Now I've been thru a lot of election battles in my life and the only one that compares to the never trump bullshit was the battles between Jean Chretien and Paul Martin. Martin was the sorriest loser on the planet until this crew of cry baby primary candidates that absolutely could not deal with the fact that Trump beat them.

I honest to goodness thought I'd never see any thing as bad as the Martin and the Martin's team bullshit, but the Republican primary losers proved me wrong.

First point you make you take my statements completely out of context by editing my post. It's blatantly obvious I am discussing this election cycle regarding the different levels of Levin's criticism.

I don't see where I took anything out of context. One statement you claim you never heard Levin criticize McConnell, Boehner and Ryan... the next statement, you admit that he did. I didn't edit anything, I simply posted your words verbatim.

Point #2 are you going to tell me that Erik and Red State and the editor of the Daily Caller and Beck and Levin and Senator Lee and Flake were not Cruz supporters? Hello?

I don't know Eric from Red State or who he supported. I don't know about the Daily Caller. I know Beck has been a "nevertrumper" all along and Mark Levin hasn't been. People are different, dear... they all have their own perspectives and principles. Senator Lee never endorsed Ted Cruz... I love Senator Lee, he's a great Constitutional Conservative, but he never endorsed Ted Cruz. But NONE of this matters now because the primary race is OVER! ...Try and get that point through your head! It's OVER... DONE... FINISHED! Ted Cruz cannot defeat Donald Trump now... it doesn't matter how much I would like for that to happen, it doesn't matter if all his supporters wish for it... it's not going to happen. Continuing to belittle and smear Ted Cruz is not bringing people over to your side. It's LOSING the election because you're too fucking proud to reach out to people with similar views on Hillary Clinton. You HAVE to appeal to those people and gain their support or your candidate is toast.

Point #3 People were justifiably outraged and angry at Cruz for not endorsing Trump as he pledged to endorse any nominee. Trump graciously had offered all his opponents a chance to speak at the convention for crying out loud and then when Cruz got up on stage and actually pulled the never trumper motto out "vote your conscience" of course it pissed off people.

Let me ask you something in all sincerity... When you cast your vote for Donald Trump, are you NOT voting your conscience? When you appeal to others to vote for Trump because he's not Hillary, are you NOT asking them to vote their conscience? Why do you assume that Ted Cruz was signalling to his supporters NOT to vote for Trump? That doesn't make a lick of sense.... vote your conscience means just what it says. Your conscience should be telling you that even though Trump isn't the guy you wanted, he is better than Hillary for christsakes! YOU have twisted that around like some kind of neurotic crazy person.

Cruz could NOT endorse Trump after the way Trump did his family and if he had, he would have been crucified as a bigger "sell out" than Bernie Sanders. Also, as for "the pledge".... I don't recall any of you calling Trump's integrity into question back in March when he stated that he would NOT honor the pledge! So stop being a fucking hypocrite and drop that stupid claim!

Since the primaries, I have questioned whether or not this new "populist-nationalist" movement had the intelligence to WIN the election. You don't seem to! Over and over again, you keep on nipping at the heels of the very people who you need to be bringing on board. You keep insulting, smearing, denigrating, chastising, intimidating and dragging them through the mud like they are a bunch of left wingers or something. It makes NO sense whatsoever... do you not comprehend that your measly 40% of the GOP vote is not enough to defeat the Democratic Party in this election?

I bring all of this up because I don't want Hillary to win! And if this continues, that's exactly what is going to happen. Now maybe you're fine with that as long as you can keep on smearing Ted Cruz? I would rather defeat Hillary.

Oh this is not just a matter of diverse opinions. I know many of his listeners and I was one for years completely feel betrayed by Levin.

Mark has not only consistently attacked Trump but he's been attacking Trump supporters with a viciousness I never even heard from him against Boehner or McConnell or Ryan let alone the Democrats.

Levin has not attacked Trump. He has called him into question over things he has said, flip-flops, policy that doesn't jibe with Conservatism... that's being critical, not attacking. If you don't think he has gone after McConnell, Boehner and Ryan, you've not been listening to his show, he has eviscerated all three on numerous occasions. He doesn't attack Trump supporters... he has a short fuse when it comes to morons calling in to his show. If you're going to call in and challenge him, you better be wearing your asbestos underwear. That's just Levin's style and it is what has made him so wildly popular.

As for the Constitution and Conservatism, he gets it better than anyone else on talk radio. He knows what the hell he's talking about, he has done his homework, he has researched this stuff to no end and he doesn't mind educating mush-brains.

I don't feel the least bit betrayed by Levin, he has never stated that he wasn't going to vote for Trump! In fact, he even had Trump on his show once! Yes, he was a Cruz supporter, just as many of us Conservatives were Cruz supporters... it's the TRUMP crowd who turned rabid on US and somehow got it in their heads that we were all "nevertrumpers" for some odd reason. Cruz himself has not said that he won't vote for Trump... he just didn't endorse him.

Surely you understand that you can't turn everyone who doesn't worship Donald Trump into your adversary, right? I mean... that's a guaranteed losing strategy if that's what you're going to demand. There are some of us who are going to vote for Trump but disagree with many of his policy ideas and things he says.... and that's okay!
I agree with most of this, but I am glad you said some. I for one, will not cast a vote for Trump regardless of the circumstance.

WHAT?? I'm so disappointed and amazed by the attitude.. I don't get you never Trumpers.. I really don't. Our country will literally be no more if Hillary gets in office.. the SCOTUS will forever destroy anything left that resembled the US Constitution from gun control, to controlling elections, wide open borders .. so you NEVER TRUMPERS won't ever have to cast another vote PERIOD.. Foolish foolish .. OMG.
Tell Me something. We have the government we have because people say, "OMG, if we don't vote for X, our country is going to be destroyed!!!!" Now you want Me to do it again?

The whole uprising against the establishment is because people have been voting AGAINST the other side for 30+ years.

Now you want do do MORE of the same?

No thank you.

Hillary is no worse than Trump will be. I keep hearing we have to protect the SCOTUS. There is NO guarentee that Trump won't continue to be liberal in his views and appoint liberal Supreme Court Justices. None. Please don't say that he's better than Hillary.

He is not.

We had an anti-establishment candidate that WOULD have nominated Constitutional Constructionists to the Supreme Court. However, everyone decided to nominate a liberal as the GOP candidate.

I"m sorry your disappointed, but trust Me. You are not nearly as disappoint as I am that those who I thought were sensible people decided to abandon their principles and beliefs.

Tell Me, do you have a reason why you would not vote for HIllary? Because if you do, then consider those reasons and remember this. I detest Trump as much as I detest Hillary and simply will not vote for either.

I am done being a sheep and voting against someone or something.

It is time to take our country back from the political parties.

That's funny that you think you know so much about Donald Trump being more of the same since he's never held office.. which makes an ass out of you.. after all, they say-- Assumptions only make an ass out of ourselves.. Anyone who says they detest Donald Trump as much as Hillary and claims to be a Conservative is either fucking retarded or a liar.. or A GLOBALIST SHILL...
I'm making no assumptions at all. His history and background are freely available to anyone willing to ensure that their values and principles are being represented by the person they intend to vote for.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump do not represent Mine in any manner at all, as I don't vote liberal.

Do you know how you can judge a persons character and political beliefs?

You check them at a time when they (the person you are researching) are not running for office and don't have a need to impress sheep to get them to vote for them. It is then that you can take the real measure of that person.

Donald Trump is saying what he has to say to get elected. His ENTIRE history is counter to what he is saying.

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

I'm also sorry you felt it necessary to insult Me simply because I won't do what you are doing.

Have a nice morning.

You Never Trumpers will be held to account for Hillary getting electing.. you own it.

Hold on a minute, I am not a "nevertrumper" and never have been, but this argument that people who don't support Trump are somehow responsible for him not winning is full of fail.... ANYBODY can run for president and claim they lost because people didn't support them! The GOP could've nominated George Pataki and turned around and blamed those who didn't support him for the inevitable loss.... you see how that works? It's NOT the fault of people who don't support the candidate if that candidate loses. The JOB of a candidate is to get you to vote for him or her. It is 100% THEIR responsibility to win!

If Trump loses, it's totally because he didn't convince enough people to vote for him. It is no one else's fault and you can't blame anyone else. It is entirely up to Trump to make his case to the people and convince them he is the man for the job over Hillary Clinton. He has to win those people over to his side. It's not their obligation to come to him. It is sheer petulance to be making this silly argument that it's someone else's fault if Trump loses. TRUMP owns this... no one else!
In truth, the election was the GOP's for the taking. The blame for the loss goes to those who voted Trump in as the Candidate. He is likely the ONLY person in America who can not beat her.

Forum List

Back