Mark Meadows: "i would love to see the gavel go from Pelosi to Trump. the left would go crazy!"

It would be great to see the Progs get the same crap back that they spew. In fact it would be great to see the House become what Progs are. Clowning. They censured a man who is minor league to their own. Their own got Repub D.C. politicians verbally and physically attacked, maimed and marked for death. We now live in the orifice society.

Trump needs to run for Congress, a House seat in FL would setup that dramatic scene, Nancy hands Trump the gavel as she retires from politics....

He actually doesn't need to hold a House seat to be Speaker.

Trump needs to run for Congress, a House seat in FL would setup that dramatic scene, Nancy hands Trump the gavel as she retires from politics....
I don't understand how you kids can have your heads that far up tRump's ass and still.not have a clue about how his "mind" works. The chance he will run for a lower office at this point is about as good as me being crowned king of England.

considering what she did with the President's very good speech, I don't think she would voluntarily hand that gavel over. Someone needs to stick it up her......................nose.

I don't understand how you kids can have your heads that far up tRump's ass and still.not have a clue about how his "mind" works. The chance he will run for a lower office at this point is about as good as me being crowned king of England.

It's become a religion. He's their David Koresh.

you're too lazy to google
Were you on your high school debate team? "Look it up on Google and you will see that I'm right" would not go over well in a high school debate.

If you want to win a debate on a website like this, you will have to do better than that.

Well Trump is a resident of NYC, which is located in a heavy blue district, and he was one of the most depised figures in New York even before getting into politics. So fat chance of him winning a house election, and its rare for some who has no congressional experience to be chosen as speaker.

I suppose he could move to florida officially, but he would have to wait to run, because they have a requirement that a candidate be a resident for a certain number of years , and no he isnt considered a resident just because he owns property and stays there alot. He also wouldnt likely change residency to begin with since he gets several tax benefits for his business as a resident of New York that arent available for non-residents

Forum List

Back